Author Topic: The pussyfication of American kids continues  (Read 4705 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: The pussyfication of American kids continues
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 01:43:49 PM »
Holy Family University..... ::)

I would have ko'd that coach back in my day.......sadly, I'm actually not kidding.....  :-\

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 01:45:33 PM »
religion of peace  ::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 01:47:00 PM »
What a joke. Thank liberalism and feminism for the pussification. We live in a fucking nanny state. My wrestling coach use to beat the shit out of us.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 01:52:09 PM »
What a joke. Thank liberalism and feminism for the pussification. We live in a fucking nanny state. My wrestling coach use to beat the shit out of us.
Exactly , If I sued my trainer every time he slapped me in the face  I would be a millionaire by now.  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 01:53:22 PM »
what a bitch ....
L

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 01:55:27 PM »
 :o

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 02:02:32 PM »

Total submission is in your opinion manly?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 02:11:11 PM »

same here.  at fb practice, i got fucking laid out by my coach once.  i looked around to see how i should react.  no one seemed that upset by it, so i just got up and went on with practice.
Deep Tissue Massage

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 02:16:36 PM »
same here.  at fb practice, i got fucking laid out by my coach once.  i looked around to see how i should react.  no one seemed that upset by it, so i just got up and went on with practice.
Luxury!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 02:34:20 PM »

And when your wife slaps you, you look around and get no reaction from other men. So you get on with it and continue to get beaten by your wife. In time, your kids will join her. :D

Hey, it's supposed to be macho!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 02:38:41 PM »
Total submission is in your opinion manly?

No its not like that. I know he was doing it for our own good. To toughen us up. However I had a dick head for a basketball coach who would never ever play me if he pulled that shit on me I would problalby put him on his ass.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 02:42:04 PM »

you sound like the kind of guy who's more than willing to 'take one (or several) for the team'

fuck being pushed around by someone, coach or not

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 02:43:29 PM »
The kid is little bitch but the coach is a pussy too for crying like that in front of a camera!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 03:03:19 PM »
:o

that is the sickest shit i ever seen  :o

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 04:03:46 PM »
OK here's what I saw. The coach purposely tried to bump his team member to try and shock some inspiration into him LOL but he caught the kid on the nose and face which I think was an accident. As far as the kick that was nothing at all. Coach should say hey sorry I didn't mean for it to go that far the kid should say OK and they should shake hands and fuking forget about it.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 04:06:05 PM »

I remember when the nuns use to hit us with the yardstick on our hand. There was a specific reason why you had to stand in front of them and extend you hand and accept your punishment. There was also a specific reason why when you extended your hand which was always palm up they told you to turn it palm down. More pain getting whacked on the back of your hand. I'd have welts on the back of my legs from my parent's belt.  

Never did I'd think at the time that I'd look back on those days with a sort of wistful fondness. Nowadays a grandma is led out in cuffs because she slapped her teenage granddaughter who gave her the finger and was shouting profanities at her. Here in Hawaii, just this week, a 12 year old boy was arrested for making "terrorist threats" to another boy. Yep, cops showed up at his house and slapped on the cuffs and led him out in front of his family and neighbors. I think he told another boy that he was going to kick his ass.

As I've said before, our better days are behind us. Super powers don't fall from an outside enemy. It always starts from the rot from within. It's then that the wolves pounce.

An 11 year old boy arrested for drawing "inappropriate" stick figures when his "therapist" asked him to draw something that expresses his feelings when he's upset.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-arvada-police-arrest-11yearold-over-inappropriate-stick-figure-drawing-20110221,0,7099823.story

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 04:08:39 PM »
I remember when the nuns use to hit us with the yardstick on our hand. There was a specific reason why you had to stand in front of them and extend you hand and accept your punishment. There was also a specific reason why when you extended your hand which was always palm up they told you to turn it palm down. More pain getting whacked on the back of your hand. I'd have welts on the back of my legs from my parent's belt.  

Never did I'd think at the time that I'd look back on those days with a sort of wistful fondness. Nowadays a grandma is led out in cuffs because she slapped her teenage granddaughter who gave her the finger and was shouting profanities at her. Here in Hawaii, just this week, a 12 year old boy was arrested for making "terrorist threats" to another boy. Yep, cops showed up at his house and slapped on the cuffs and led him out in front of his family and neighbors. I think he told another boy that he was going to kick his ass.

As I've said before, our better days are behind us. Super powers don't fall from an outside enemy. It always starts from the rot from within. It's then that the wolves pounce.

An 11 year old boy arrested for drawing "inappropriate" stick figures when his "therapist" asked him to draw something that expresses his feelings when he's upset.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-arvada-police-arrest-11yearold-over-inappropriate-stick-figure-drawing-20110221,0,7099823.story

WTF!!!! What crime did he actually commit?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 04:09:55 PM »
that is the sickest shit i ever seen  :o

I don't believe that for a second.
Y

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 04:30:56 PM »

If it's ok to hit a kid then it must be ok to hit an adult as a punishment? If the pain is objective in the punishment, should we slit the skin of the wrong doer with razor blade and drop acid into the wounds? Or is something even more effective in causing pain? Electricy? Medieval torture devices?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 04:33:53 PM »
American kids....the upper classes..are pussies...plain and simple...

even amongst 1st world countries American boys at a young age are more like girls...

i've seen this....

i grew up in a privileged family in Pakistan...but i am proud to say...i held my own....i ws a boy....not a soft pathetic excuse for one...

srry..i am proud to be an American..but the American upper class <sic> boys are actually girls  :-\

...want proof...slap one hard...
1) a true boy will look at you defiantly....he is respectful of you as an adult and wont hit back...yet will stare at you as..."thats all you got"??
2) Amreekan kids will throw a bitch fit and hit back at you like little girls or just plain cry like wittle vaginas ...sad

they come with a sign....lol..."handle with care"  ;D :-\
carpe` vaginum!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 04:49:45 PM »
If it's ok to hit a kid then it must be ok to hit an adult as a punishment? If the pain is objective in the punishment, should we slit the skin of the wrong doer with razor blade and drop acid into the wounds? Or is something even more effective in causing pain? Electricy? Medieval torture devices?

I'll address the first part of your question because you make a legit point. I'm just going to dismiss the second point because all of life is a matter of degrees. There are gradations of punishment as there are gradations of everything.

We don't equate adult with children. In our culture children don't have the same rights as adults. We can deprive them things that we don't deprive to adults: certain freedoms, access to products, curfews....

We don't, for the most part, set bed time hours for adults or mandate that they go to school. We don't force adults to eat their vegetables or wear pajamas.

Also there is a big difference between a swat on the hand and a beating. I don't condone beating the crap out of a kid, except in extreme circumstance, but nothing gets their attention faster and better then a smack on the top of the head and instilling in them that outright defiance will lead to a "licking."

And, BTW, I do believe that in certain cases hitting an adult is not only justified but should be encouraged and often a good thing. A friend of mine was sitting with his girlfriend when another guy "playfully" grab one of her boobs. He was quickly floored by a right hook. He apologize and meekly slithered out of the room. I think he will think twice about grabbing boobs without permission in the future. At least if that girl is with a guy who he thinks might kick his ass.

A lot of bad behavior is discourage when the potential offender thinks he might stand a very real chance of getting his ass kicked.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 04:54:53 PM »
Many years ago there was a news series on the problem of graffiti and tagging in LA They interviewed some these kids and ask them what it would take for them to stop. They said nothing. Nothing will stop them. The cops can chase them off or arrest them all they want but they will always be back. Then the interviewer asked them if they would tag in Singapore. Then they laughed and shook their heads and said "no way" That they were crazy over there.

This was during the time when news reports were coming out of Singapore that an American teenager was given a good and very harsh caning for some seemingly trivial offense (at least to us). It became an international incident but the government of Singapore didn't care. They made it clear that if you send you American punks over there they will be subject to the same laws as everybody else.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 04:55:00 PM »
I agree white middle class teens have become the most feminized out of everyone the biggest cry babies the biggest pussies. I grew up in the suburbs. I remember hanging out with some of the puerto ricans who lived in the poorer areas they grew up so much tougher. They took to me in because of my darker mediatarean skin I think they assumed I was latin.They wouldn't hang out with my white friends. It took me awhile to get use to hanging out with them. I smoked weed played ball, went swimming all day with them in the summer. I learned some street smarts and how to handle myself I'm glad I had those experiences.