Author Topic: 30-40 foot waves ridden in complete darkness  (Read 2097 times)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
30-40 foot waves ridden in complete darkness
« on: February 25, 2011, 05:40:59 PM »

Some people live...the rest are just passing by.

Gracie Rules

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Jaws at night.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 05:42:23 PM »
i didn't see any sharks.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 05:47:41 PM »

they all die figuring nothing makes sense.

GWAR

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 06:19:22 PM »

how come you can post up a vid of surfing but you cant post a vid of you benching 455 for 8 reps ?

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 09:27:24 PM »
how come you can post up a vid of surfing but you cant post a vid of you benching 455 for 8 reps ?

Do you really think i have to prove anything to anybody here? Or to a stupid gimmick like you?

Here's the true.

Somehow, somewhere in some thread i pwoned you really bad... And now youre trying to come after me.

But you dont have the balls to use your real nick. Need to hide yourself behind a gimmick... What a patetic moron.

C'mon get of my balls bitch. 
Gracie Rules

GWAR

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 09:30:12 PM »

Do you really think i have to prove anything to anybody here? Or to a stupid gimmick like you?

Here's the true.

Somehow, somewhere in some thread i pwoned you really bad... And now youre trying to come after me.

But you dont have the balls to use your real nick. Need to hide yourself behind a gimmick... What a patetic moron.

C'mon get of my balls bitch. 
::) thought so

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 09:45:49 PM »

I'd prefer he just post pics of chicks instead of a video of him bench pressing....
Y

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: 30-40 foot waves ridden in complete darkness
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 10:09:10 PM »
that was a sick vid

The whole time I wathed I kept thinking of how I should post it on getbig. Then when I hit escape I realized I was actually watching it on getbig.  ;D

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 10:56:41 PM »
I'd prefer he just post pics of chicks instead of a video of him bench pressing....

Bingo!!

Attn at 0:55
Gracie Rules

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 12:44:54 AM »
they all die figuring nothing makes sense.

ha, i guess you 'have it all figured out'?  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 02:00:22 AM »
Just watching that I get the chills. Not the chills of excitement but of fear. Right deep in the pit of my stomach. When the face of a wave gets to a certain height it's just scary. Being buried in white wash not knowing which way is up and your lungs are screaming for air knowing that if you release you're done for.

I have a reoccurring nightmare where I'm on my board and turn to back to look for the next wave and just see this massive wall of water coming towards me.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 04:27:44 AM »

I'm sorry, but this isn't called living.  This is simply called being stupid.

We know this is VERY dangerous and obviously the guy doing it knows that as well.  He could very well be killed in the process and for what?  To say that he was the homosexual that rode a 40 foot wave in the dead of the night? 

Sure, it's a thrill and makes you feel like you could die at any moment afterwards, but so is going out daily to random gay/straight bars, hooking up with the dirtiest man/woman in the place, having raw sex, filming it and then hoping that somewhere down the line you don't get HIV.

I guarantee you that the same feelings of fear/thrill that this man has can be compared to the feelings a young man/woman has as they are sitting in a waiting room waiting for their HIV test results (Intense Fear).  The thrill of it all comes to you once the Doctor/Nurse comes back to you and says that you're results are negative (Excitement/Thrill/Relief etc.).

People like that are just stupid.  If he really wants to show what it takes to do daring things, he should join the NPC, put on a thong, douche himself in baby oil and get on stage for a posedown.  He hasn't lived yet until he is up on stage with over 5,000 gay men screaming out his name or even booing him in the process.

Wimps..
"1"

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2011, 04:55:12 AM »
I watched Point Break a few weeks ago...that ending still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
O

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2011, 01:44:38 PM »
I'm sorry, but this isn't called living.  This is simply called being stupid.

We know this is VERY dangerous and obviously the guy doing it knows that as well.  He could very well be killed in the process and for what?  To say that he was the homosexual that rode a 40 foot wave in the dead of the night?  

Sure, it's a thrill and makes you feel like you could die at any moment afterwards, but so is going out daily to random gay/straight bars, hooking up with the dirtiest man/woman in the place, having raw sex, filming it and then hoping that somewhere down the line you don't get HIV.

I guarantee you that the same feelings of fear/thrill that this man has can be compared to the feelings a young man/woman has as they are sitting in a waiting room waiting for their HIV test results (Intense Fear).  The thrill of it all comes to you once the Doctor/Nurse comes back to you and says that you're results are negative (Excitement/Thrill/Relief etc.).

People like that are just stupid.  If he really wants to show what it takes to do daring things, he should join the NPC, put on a thong, douche himself in baby oil and get on stage for a posedown.  He hasn't lived yet until he is up on stage with over 5,000 gay men screaming out his name or even booing him in the process.

Wimps..
"1"

Oh God!!!. 8)

;)

Gracie Rules