Author Topic: Arnold Classic - Evan Centopani  (Read 6494 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Arnold Classic - Evan Centopani
« on: February 26, 2011, 05:42:06 PM »
Less than a week to go before the Arnold Classic and one wonders if Evan Centopani, who came out blazing in the first IFBB pro show of the season at the Flex Pro with a win, can continue his success at the Arnold Classic, and be in the top three?  Can it happen?

Anyway, here is a pic from Muscle Chronicle using some of my images of Evan from the Flex Pro.  This guy is quite talented!

Alex23

Re: Arnold Classic - Evan Centopani
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 05:44:45 PM »
Less than a week to go before the Arnold Classic and one wonders if Evan Centopani, who came out blazing in the first IFBB pro show of the season at the Flex Pro with a win, can continue his success at the Arnold Classic, and be in the top three?  Can it happen?
Anyway, here is a pic from Muscle Chronicle using some of my images of Evan from the Flex Pro.  This guy is quite talented!

Right Click-->Save link.
Right Click-->Set as background.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 05:45:16 PM »
i ate old bacon once...not good..

bench

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 05:58:42 PM »
Sorry Ron, not gonna happen if it does that show is fixed.  Too many people better than him.  Roelly, Victor, Dexter, unfortunately Branch will place higher.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 05:59:32 PM »
Sorry Ron, not gonna happen if it does that show is fixed.  Too many people better than him.  Roelly, Victor, Dexter, unfortunately Branch will place higher.
it is fixed....it has always been fixed....hope this helps..

bench

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 06:40:25 PM »
Wow that first pic (rear double bicep) reminds me/looks so much like Mike Matarazzo

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 07:34:17 PM »
Wow that first pic (rear double bicep) reminds me/looks so much like Mike Matarazzo

Please do not disgrace Evan like that. Matarazzo was a guy who made it to the pros on arms and calves alone. He was just a couple of freaky bodyparts. Evan, while not my favorite pro, is damn good and about 1000x better than matarazzo ever was.

Evan's conditioning at the Flex pro was just too damn good. If he looks like that at the Arnold he is top 3 behind Branch and Dex. Since a bigger man beat a better man last year, expect the same this year. Branch Dex Evan. From there who knows...

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 07:40:55 PM »
Also though I am pretty sad to put him out of the top 6, I think this may be Victors last show. He COULD show up in amazing shape and blow us all away. In fact, I am writing him off hoping that I am wrong (I can't pick winners to save my life, so in thinking he will be out of top six he will probably end up winning haha). In all honesty of ALL the guys doing the show I want Victor to win more than any of them, but he has been a let down so many times. Not sure what his deal is, I really hope he gets it together and wipes the floor with everyone else, but something tells me he will be off place low and retire. We will see.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 08:05:14 PM »
Less than a week to go before the Arnold Classic and one wonders if Evan Centopani, who came out blazing in the first IFBB pro show of the season at the Flex Pro with a win, can continue his success at the Arnold Classic, and be in the top three?  Can it happen?

Anyway, here is a pic from Muscle Chronicle using some of my images of Evan from the Flex Pro.  This guy is quite talented!

quite talented = superior genetics perfect for building muscle including superior response to bb chemicals all qualities of which have nothing to do with anything Evan the man has accomplished only that he was "just born that way"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 08:07:38 PM »
evan has more depth and fullness to his back overall than big mike.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 08:08:35 PM »

yeah his fdb is criminally terrible though

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 08:10:33 PM »
it is fixed....it has always been fixed....hope this helps..

bench

Agreed

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2011, 08:11:32 PM »
Matarazzo on left/Evan on right (Evan is wayyy more detailed/but both have similar structures)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2011, 08:14:47 PM »
Matarazzo on left/Evan on right (Evan is wayyy more detailed/but both have similar structures)

You are actually right. Evan is way thicker though, legs arms chest back. Whole body really.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2011, 10:13:03 PM »
How much did Evan weight?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 10:17:48 PM »

I wouldn't say blazing, he barely won...

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 10:29:55 PM »

It's a figure of speech, part of the "came out with guns blazing" hyperbole. It fits I think, he came out with guns blazing and took down the first pro show of the season. Also from what I have seen he won pretty handily, I do not think Dex was all that close personally.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2011, 10:37:03 PM »

Oh, I am not counting out Dex at all, in fact, I think he is going to beat Evan at the Arnold Classic.  Dex looked awesome from the front, but Evan beat him in the back.  Dex was off, Evan was not. Simple as that.  Dex has two weeks to get ready for the Arnold, where the prize money is much more.  He will tighten up, as will Wolf.  I don't underestimate Dex at all.

Put your predictions in the Getbig Contest (www.getbig.com/trivia) for the top six now!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2011, 10:42:52 PM »
Oh, I am not counting out Dex at all, in fact, I think he is going to beat Evan at the Arnold Classic.  Dex looked awesome from the front, but Evan beat him in the back.  Dex was off, Evan was not. Simple as that.  Dex has two weeks to get ready for the Arnold, where the prize money is much more.  He will tighten up, as will Wolf.  I don't underestimate Dex at all.

Put your predictions in the Getbig Contest (www.getbig.com/trivia) for the top six now!

Shouldn't you be in bed, Ron?

Are those abscesses on Cvenstofani?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2011, 11:33:42 PM »
i ate old bacon once...not good..

bench

How old?  Bacon is good for months after cooking.  I just found some behind the bathroom sink the other day.  I ate a handful of dramamine one night and decided to make my own raisins by putting a bunch of grapes behind the sink where no one would see. 

I went to check on my bounty today and realized that I forgot about the entire package of bacon I put the grapes on top of. 
I'm not sure of the exact date, but I think it was at least 18 months old.  The bacon was dried out like beef jerky....actually tasted pretty decent, I think. 

I fucking forgot to try the grapes though....thanks for reminding me.
Y

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2011, 07:38:39 AM »

I wouldn't saw he's much more detailed than Mike Matarazzo. If you look at the original pic that Ron took versus the 'shopped one that appears on the poster (which you used for the comparison) you will see Evan isn't as detailed as the picture leads one to think.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2011, 07:52:39 AM »
Right Click-->Save link.
Right Click-->Set as background.
Vaseline-->Next to mouse
Tissue box-->Next to vaseline
no homo

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2011, 08:43:05 AM »

Evan's back seems better

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2011, 11:04:29 AM »
they were more ripped than anyone at this yrs flex pro, and they never came near the top spots!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 08:40:33 PM »
Please do not disgrace Evan like that. Matarazzo was a guy who made it to the pros on arms and calves alone. He was just a couple of freaky bodyparts. Evan, while not my favorite pro, is damn good and about 1000x better than matarazzo ever was.

Evan's conditioning at the Flex pro was just too damn good. If he looks like that at the Arnold he is top 3 behind Branch and Dex. Since a bigger man beat a better man last year, expect the same this year. Branch Dex Evan. From there who knows...

x2!

matarazoo had the weakest back of all time
no width detial or thickness
Evan has a good back