Author Topic: Bisping is classless  (Read 1631 times)

chixlegs

• Getbig III
Bisping is classless
« on: February 27, 2011, 01:10:25 PM »
I can't even stand to listen to this fucking dude anymore.  First off, easy fight against Rivera.  Let's face it, Jorge had a couple good wins, but he's not a "set-up" for a title shot.  Yet Bisping says he deserves a title shot now.  Hey, fight Nate Marquardt, see how fucking fast you lose to him.

Dana will NOT stop giving him cupcake fights.  And they're always overseas b/c he gets booed so roundly in the US.  I love the fact that they were booing him in Australia last night!  He knees Rivera in the face when he is clearly on the ground, then gives the finger to Rivera's corner right after that.  Then he spits on one of Rivera's corner-men after the fight.  I just can't stand that fucking Brit.  I hope he does fight the Spider b/c Silva will fucking kill him.  I wish Dan Henderson would come back and knock the fucking lisp out of Bisping's mouth again.  Sorry to be so long, I need to vent!

cyp200la

• Getbig III
Re: Bisping is classless
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 01:32:30 PM »
i agree with u what he did last night was bull shit,dana feeds him shit just so the ufc can have there british fans. i hope someone kills that bitch

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 02:13:23 PM »
Epic-british hate up in here!  ;D

I like Bisping but he disappointed me last night, i was surprised he recovered so quickly to apologize for his actions. I had to rewind at the end of the fight "did he just spit on someone? Surely not".

He should have shut his mouth, talked with his fists and dealt with that walking latino-stereotype Rivera.

P.S. that knee was an accident......... ;)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 03:15:03 PM »
i agree with u what he did last night was bull shit,dana feeds him shit just so the ufc can have there british fans. i hope someone kills that bitch

I thought Hendo finished him once and for all?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 04:12:40 PM »
That fight was pretty competitive until the knee;  I'd like to see the UFC put him in there with Okami personally.....

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 05:14:19 PM »
He should quit fight after knee shot , he seem out of it
Better quit then loose in those consequence
Your messed up BLP!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 07:26:48 AM »
Epic-british hate up in here!  ;D

I like Bisping but he disappointed me last night, i was surprised he recovered so quickly to apologize for his actions. I had to rewind at the end of the fight "did he just spit on someone? Surely not".

He should have shut his mouth, talked with his fists and dealt with that walking latino-stereotype Rivera.

P.S. that knee was an accident......... ;)

Well it's not looking good for you guys.....

First you have Daley and now Bisping.  Got a lot of hot heads over there ;D

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 08:57:04 AM »
Im British and couldnt give a f**k about wether a UK guy is in the UFC, so all the shit about he gets cans to keep the British fanbase is a load of rubbish.Most people like the sport for what it is, not because theres a guy from their country in it ::)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 04:52:39 AM »
 :D