Author Topic: Hoffmann vs. Vaillant #11  (Read 5214 times)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Hoffmann vs. Vaillant #11
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 11:55:51 AM »
I went with Antoine to Atlast last week to film his arm workout ( Hoffman vs Vaillant 11) its actually pretty nice considering the area and all. Quiet, clean. top notch machines...the only knock is the dumbbells stop at 100lbs  :P

He also trains at Atlantis, and Bodyshop, lol... i find myself going to a few different gym also at contest time. it helps keep it fresh

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2011, 06:08:56 PM »
why does munzer get so much credit when there are guys like this walking around?

Munzer had the striations. This guy has the vascularity.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2011, 06:35:07 PM »
Guy looks fantastic ...but he's got a 100% steroid look to him. He doesn't have the natural base. I've been seeing him come up from a teen up until now over the years and seems like he sort of blew up the past few years. Up the dosage!

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2011, 11:02:36 PM »
Agreed 100%.. kid has the look.

X2...Great shape and fullness. Has the potential to build a classic physique. Hell, he's got one already. Not bloated and fucked up yet. Hopefully that won't happen. Hopefully the "sport" will start going back in that direction. I certainly won't be holding my breath though, that's for sure...

dustin

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2011, 11:50:24 PM »
Guy looks fantastic ...but he's got a 100% steroid look to him. He doesn't have the natural base. I've been seeing him come up from a teen up until now over the years and seems like he sort of blew up the past few years. Up the dosage!

I think you're completely wrong, man. I've seen the progress pics. He's no Phil Heath.

I remember when he used to post on bb.com and I thought he'd stay natural and never amount to shit like so many first time competitors. Saw a few more contest pics and realixed he was dedicated. Then I saw the pics when he started gassing and realixed he was legit.

Mad respect to him. I was completely wrong. Kid can do fucking backflips, splits, etc. He still has a functional body unless so many other bloofy fucks that can't wipe their asses or inject their own steroids anymore. Vaillant is one of the sickest fuckers of this era. Totally unlike the bloofy hormona and insulina abusers that don't pay their dues.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 03:41:53 AM »
Had a meeting with Vaillant the other day we agree to keep up with the steroid induced leans, they will pay of down the road
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2011, 03:43:37 AM »
I think you're completely wrong, man. I've seen the progress pics. He's no Phil Heath.

I remember when he used to post on bb.com and I thought he'd stay natural and never amount to shit like so many first time competitors. Saw a few more contest pics and realixed he was dedicated. Then I saw the pics when he started gassing and realixed he was legit.

Mad respect to him. I was completely wrong. Kid can do fucking backflips, splits, etc. He still has a functional body unless so many other bloofy fucks that can't wipe their asses or inject their own steroids anymore. Vaillant is one of the sickest fuckers of this era. Totally unlike the bloofy hormona and insulina abusers that don't pay their dues.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 05:35:13 AM »
Had a meeting with Vaillant the other day we agree to keep up with the steroid induced leans, they will pay of down the road
sure you did. ::)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 01:48:35 PM »

yeah because montreal is very close to your hick area

good one  ::)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 05:36:11 PM »

I agree with this.

dustin

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2011, 05:41:40 PM »

Thanks, brah!

The only other people that I know who can trick like that are all bone thin. We're talking like 6', 140lbs at the MOST. Guys like Jason Cutler are huffing and puffing just to grab their insulina and GHona out of the refrigerator. I bet his wife does his daily, multiple injections too.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2011, 10:19:59 PM »
Impressive at that weight,,,

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2011, 02:29:14 PM »
Vaillant not looking so impressive here.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2011, 02:57:22 PM »
to his credit he looks to be much furthur back than the rest of the crew, as I think he is one of taller BB's in the lineup.  He actually looks pretty conditioned
Air Falcon

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2011, 03:14:31 PM »
to his credit he looks to be much furthur back than the rest of the crew, as I think he is one of taller BB's in the lineup.  He actually looks pretty conditioned

Why do people keep saying he's so tall when he's obviously not?

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2011, 03:17:22 PM »

owned left and right

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2011, 12:25:57 AM »
Dont mess with europeans!!  ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2011, 03:01:23 AM »
That black guys legs are sick!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2011, 03:06:44 AM »
This guy will make Vaillant look small and narrow.

Dude, i already told you, you overuse the sharpening tool in your photoshop.

This is fucking ridiculous, what are you trying to proof? He won't have the sharpening tool on stage.  ::) ::)

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2011, 04:00:56 AM »
Dude, i already told you, you overuse the sharpening tool in your photoshop.

This is fucking ridiculous, what are you trying to proof? He won't have the sharpening tool on stage.  ::) ::)

Don't recall you telling me anything and why would you? I didn't take the pic, nor did I shop it so hush.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2011, 04:01:53 AM »
Don't recall you telling me anything and why would you? I didn't take the pic, nor did I shop it so hush.

So anyways, pic has been shopped.

I'm sorry, neuken in de keuken and so on.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2011, 06:34:27 AM »
Maybe the most veiny guy i have seen.