Author Topic: New photos of Ronnie Coleman.  (Read 35635 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: New photos of Ronnie Coleman.
« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2011, 07:16:11 PM »

This whole post is fail. Bodybuilding is response to drugs. Natural training is 100% genetics.

You have shit genetics evidently, i have seen naturals that blow away average gymrat roid users.

If you haven't got decent genetics then you might as well hop on the sauce straight away.

NATURAL BODYBUILDR WILL NEVER EVER SEE ANYTHING OVER AND READ THIS WELL FRIEND,,

185LB 8% 5'10

READ THE ABOVE VERY VERY WELL AND REPETEDLY,,

NATURAL ,,TRUE NATURAL BODYBUILDER WIL NEVER EVER SEE THE NUMBER 186 LB 7% EVEN IF HE IS 5'10....THAT MEANSSSSS A 5'6 FELLA WILL NEVER SEE THE NUMBER 160LB 7% NATURALLY,,

A FELLA SUCH AS COACH HIS NATURAL NUMBERS WILL BE AT THE ABSOLIT MAX 155-157 LB 8% AND THIS IS IF! HE IS THE BEST BUILD POSSIBLE AND HE DOESNT! so this is just the way it is friend,,you will learn with the years that everything i say is writen in stone

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2011, 07:39:43 PM »
You're really an idiot, Matt.

I guess what I should have asked is why didn't Ronnie gear up more?  Yes he is obviously on, I just thought he was smaller than usual when I saw these pictures.  But seeing him today made me think I could have been wrong about that.  I think he is still easily 250.  Even as a shell of his former self he is huge.

how many people dont get this?

the only exception i'll make is when your pre contest and you have to choke down 6-7 meals a day to keep your metabolism running. there are times that eating that meal is the last thing you want to do. but in the application you mention to matt c your are 110% right.

once again sound advise from van b.

Very good posts from both of you.

I never claimed to be Nasser.  It's not like I can merely look at steroids and grow.  I also don't want to sound like I'm complaining.  One thing I find is that my resting pulse = my body weight minus 100.  When I got my wisdom teeth removed in January, the assistant said she was amazed with how low my blood pressure was and asked if I exercise.  I don't mean to sound like I'm making excuses, but a calorie restricted diet is quite healthy.  Also, Matt C Jr. was conceived in under five tries and I want to maintain my fertility.  Again, I'm not trying to sound like I'm making excuses, it's just that there are a lot of benefits to the lifestyle I have.  Also, steroids do require a commitment.  They won't work [not as well at least] without proper nutrition.

But walking around the expo today made me realize simply how darn cool muscle looks.  And we only live once, so...

At some point this year I want to start working towards the following goals [without supplements/steroids]:

Body weight = 180-185 with the same body fat percentage I have now.
Bench = 225X25-30, 340+ 1RM
Deadlift = 315X20, 500+ 1RM
Squat = 315X12 with good form would be acceptable.  God, I hate squats.  I have definitely handled 315 for reps with good form before though.

I do think that these are realistic and healthy goals and I think that achieving the above would lend credibility to my supplement reviews.  My previous max set with 225 was 21.5 or 22.5 reps, but I can't recall and I didn't get a video that day.

The above goals are realistic and I think they would give me structure beyond being just programming all day.  Making realistic goals is important to me which is why I do not think I am at the point where I can commit to the above quite yet...but I foresee commencing with this at some point this year.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2011, 01:19:37 AM »
NATURAL BODYBUILDR WILL NEVER EVER SEE ANYTHING OVER AND READ THIS WELL FRIEND,,

185LB 8% 5'10

READ THE ABOVE VERY VERY WELL AND REPETEDLY,,

NATURAL ,,TRUE NATURAL BODYBUILDER WIL NEVER EVER SEE THE NUMBER 186 LB 7% EVEN IF HE IS 5'10....THAT MEANSSSSS A 5'6 FELLA WILL NEVER SEE THE NUMBER 160LB 7% NATURALLY,,

A FELLA SUCH AS COACH HIS NATURAL NUMBERS WILL BE AT THE ABSOLIT MAX 155-157 LB 8% AND THIS IS IF! HE IS THE BEST BUILD POSSIBLE AND HE DOESNT! so this is just the way it is friend,,you will learn with the years that everything i say is writen in stone

gh15 approved

First of all i'm not talking about midgets.

Secondly you have not got the information possible to come to generalistic conclusions over maximal lean mass. Lets just say that you are right.

185'lb at 8% at 5'10 is great on a good structure. It's not a bodybuilder but then who the fuck wan't to look like a bodybuilder.
Trans Milkshake.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2011, 02:14:05 AM »
1) Jay Cutler will not age well

2) Ronnie Coleman has fantastic genetics, but he should probably start thinking about wearing big baggy shirts like Dorian does

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2011, 05:27:37 AM »
1) Jay Cutler will not age well

2) Ronnie Coleman has fantastic genetics, but he should probably start thinking about wearing big baggy shirts like Dorian does

X2