Author Topic: New photos of Ronnie Coleman.  (Read 35778 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: New photos of Ronnie Coleman.
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2011, 03:01:06 PM »
lol what? Jay looks healthy as heck. Along with Evan C he is one of the only bbers who has kept the health look.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2011, 03:03:07 PM »
You're absolutely correct. But there's something vital you're leaving out. That mass, even when it's fat free, looks like NOTHING compared to someone on drugs. Take a 165lb Shavis Higa (midget, I know) and another guy with the same height and weight from any gym in North America and if he's NATURAL he'll look like shit.

I know so many 220-240lb dudes at the gym who say they're 12% and true lifetime naturals and they look like SHIT!! The 180lb dude with a couple cycles under his belt looks light years ahead of the natural guys. When you're natural you'll never be as lean and ripped. You can certainly have a good physique but it will never be one that turns heads. You can be really big or really ripped too, but never a combination of the two.

If you want to look impressive, you must use drugs like steroids or GH. Or better yet, use a lower dose of both. I always advocate using lower doses of drugs and trying to stay at a lower dose. You can change your natural foundation in a few cycles too. But remember, no drugs = no head turning physique. Period.

are you talking about having a head turning physique in clothes?

a natural can turn heads at the beach

E
E

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2011, 04:07:26 PM »

lesaucer

« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2011, 04:30:03 PM »
Don't forget that Jay and his wife are really into the whole cosmetics and healthy skin stuff. Jay cares about his appearance and isn't going to walk around like a purple zit covered blemish like Dennis Wolf. Plus on that much GH, I can't imagine how your skin could look bad.

A lot of it is artificial inflation too. We can get damn near every other drug and illegal firearms over the boarder with EASE. Why can't little tiny vials of GH make it here? My friend ordered hundreds of kits of GH one time and it came through just fine. I remember picking up the box of 50 kits and my eyes lit up. I didn't get to try much and think it was probably underdosed, but still. It made it over just fine. I know it's not THAT hard. We get raped because of the artificial inflation.

I get all my gear from the US at a third of the cost. Only had nolvadex and clomid stopped because it was shipped stupidly. Then another idiot just shipped a bunch of vials in shitty packaging so obviously that got stopped too. Everything else that's shipped PROPERLY always makes it across. Nothing feels better than opening up a package and unwrapping a dozen vials of sauce.... well, a dozen or two vials of GH would be even better I suppose. :)

its bullshit.. i would order gh international but the second time i tried to order int, it got seized.. and it was only like 50amps of test or something..

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2011, 12:03:41 PM »
Don't forget that Jay and his wife are really into the whole cosmetics and healthy skin stuff. Jay cares about his appearance and isn't going to walk around like a purple zit covered blemish like Dennis Wolf. Plus on that much GH, I can't imagine how your skin could look bad.

Gayer than having extensive knowledge of another man's skin care regimen.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2011, 01:36:46 PM »

LOL just noticed the sign says "No thongs".

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2011, 01:40:07 PM »
LOL just noticed the sign says "No thongs".

...or sandals  ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2011, 01:47:42 PM »
youre much smaller now when off ,,lost alot of muscle alot of size,,look very thin and closer in weight but significant loss of muscle  ,,ofcourse nto 50lb because you didnt have 50lb to lose,,but there is noticable differnce dont put yourself in ilusion here,,strength has absolitly nothing to do with muscle size,,smallest fellas with good bones and tendoins are usually the strongest mother  fucks especialy  when their heart is into it because they know they are smaller in muscle so they try to compensate and be stronger in the gym so they get respect more,,

you lost alot of muscle ,,no body muscle are here to stay ,,no body,,and beautiful man with glases need much more than few dianabol to get to the top where he belong: )

there is growing lean and there is growing bloofy,,2 diff things,,in your case you present very average italiano level physie that will stop naturaly at 180lb not even a lb over,, 5'9 that is !  7lb per inch  of height,,10%,,this is good for naturals yet not good enough for what you look for,,

plenty of 10% 180lb fellas out there ,,the problem is if you maintained it 180lb 10% it would be good but your type of physiqe go down to 165 in record time and increase 1-2 % bf if eating same,,so you have to decease calories and be more active so when 165 you still have 10%.....thats the game you been playing my friend,,

prohormone turinabol ,,halodrol all those,,even dianabol no good

testosterona equipona trenbolona masterona and in your age gh is a must inorder to get mid singles at anywhere near 200lb

gh15 approved

Should I do this immediately?

I ate more this week in Columbus than I have in a long time, and all that I have been eating is two fair sized meals each day.

It's a shame really because my training is very sound overall.  I don't think anyone could train with me and claim my workouts aren't good enough to make progress.  But you don't grow on 1,200 calories a day.  I am absolutely not hungry in the least bit and even if I were to go for chicken wings while literally starving, the most I would be able to eat would be two pounds and a glass of pop.

I feel that if I could just eat I would hit a 225X25 bench press with the form seen below in no time.  I almost think I could get this anyway at 165.  I wish consuming a lot of calories came a little easier to me.

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2011, 01:56:13 PM »
He's full of shit most of the time. He has a family so now he can't eat 3 meals a day and train a couple of hours per week, because he's so busy?  ::) LOL. My guess is that he has problems getting gear. Maybe afraid of ordering stuff. He's so paranoid he's afraid to even admit he's done gear, to admit how all the "after" pics in this thread are steroided.

I'm all over the map in terms of trying to get things done [cover the Arnold this week, update my website/forum, and more than that, learn a lot of these things as I go along].  Of course family is my first priority.

That said, it's not so much a lack of time which results in my not eating very much, it is a complete lack of appetite.  It's something that I have to force myself to do and being busy with other things, I can't be bothered with that.  It would be great if I was hungry because then being busy wouldn't matter and I could just eat.  But force-feeding is something on my list of things to do which is just not a priority.

As for gear, no one who eats as little as I do should be thinking of doing gear.  Gear will only synthesize protein faster.  If you're eating next to none already, there will be nothing to synthesize.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2011, 02:03:02 PM »
oh brother........ 2 meals a day is only that i eat, never hungry... Strong excuses

if i ate properly i would be huge....

Lol

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2011, 02:04:12 PM »
...or sandals  ???

Apparently thongs are foot wear too as I looked it up. But still pretty funny. If it were a real thong restriction no bodybuilder could train there  ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2011, 02:08:07 PM »
oh brother........ 2 meals a day is only that i eat, never hungry... Strong excuses

if i ate properly i would be huge....

Lol

I'm realistic, I don't think I could ever be huge because of my frame.

With that said, I am quite confident that I would bench 225X25 with the form seen above if I just ate like a normal person.  If I ate like a bodybuilder and was consistent with my water intake, I could see that being closer to 30.  My deadlift would definitely be over 500 if I ate more because it is 460 as it is at 165 and eating next to nothing.  In terms of size, I don't think I would be much bigger, but I am confident I could be at least 10 pounds heavier with roughly the same body fat as I have now.

It's not going to happen though.  I'm realistic and I know that I will not be able to find the time to eat like a bodybuilder.  Do I care?  Well it would be nice to carry more size and be stronger I think, but I'm not losing sleep over not being able to do it or anything.  Sometimes life gets in the way.  I don't think I'll shrink to any smaller than I am now and as long as my strength stays the same or slowly increases, that is good enough for me, at least for now.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2011, 02:10:08 PM »
That said, it's not so much a lack of time which results in my not eating very much, it is a complete lack of appetite.  It's something that I have to force myself to do...

As for gear, no one who eats as little as I do should be thinking of doing gear.  Gear will only synthesize protein faster.  If you're eating next to none already, there will be nothing to synthesize.

If you force feed off gear you get fat. If you don't have an appetite it means your body doesn't want to grow. If you gear up (and train) you get an appetite. Think.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2011, 02:16:05 PM »
I'm realistic and I know that I will not be able to find the time to eat like a bodybuilder.  

Bullshit. You don't want to get bigger or stronger, it's not that important to you. If it was you'd find the 10 seconds it takes to slam a couple weight gainer shakes a day. It's not about life getting in the way or any of that bullshit. You could train for 45 minutes 2-3 times a week or less and with the proper drugs you'd put on a lot of muscle. Shit, you wouldn't even need to train to grow from your present state.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2011, 02:19:31 PM »
If you force feed off gear you get fat. If you don't have an appetite it means your body doesn't want to grow. If you gear up (and train) you get an appetite. Think.

I would agree with you there, but to me it would be a step up to just eat three square meals a day with a shake thrown in.  Even under such a system I believe with muscle memory I would be closer to 180 and with increased strength.

As to gearing up, I am all for it, but unless I can commit to consuming sufficient calories, I feel it would be a waste.  What you are saying is that my appetite would increase with the demands of my cycle and I would be inclined to agree with you on that, but I still just don't trust my responsibility with eating and fear I would just waste a cycle.

I'm not mad at myself over this primarily because I still consistently have good strength, no injuries, and train at least three days a week.  I also want to make a point to say that from a health perspective, calorie restriction is a good thing, so it's not like I regret what is ultimately a pretty healthy lifestyle.

But still, I would like some more size and I definitely have it on my agenda of things to do.  I have to be realistic though, but I think it's fair to say that at some point this year I should be able to get back into it.

Bullshit. You don't want to get bigger or stronger, it's not that important to you. If it was you'd find the 10 seconds it takes to slam a couple weight gainer shakes a day. It's not about life getting in the way or any of that bullshit. You could train for 45 minutes 2-3 times a week or less and with the proper drugs you'd put on a lot of muscle. Shit, you wouldn't even need to train to grow from your present state.

If you are right and going on a cycle would increase my appetite and just make me hungry and crave food, I would be a lot more inclined to do it.  My fear is that I would be riding out a cycle and be fine on next to no calories and grow a little but not get the full potential out of the cycle.  I just don't want it to go to waste.  What would the point be?  It's almost sad because my training is going so well that I think I would do a lot better if I could eat more.  I'll post more videos later.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2011, 02:29:57 PM »

You're right about this, it is not as important to me as it once was.  For social benefit, it is not important to me at all.  The only reason why I workout is because I enjoy it and because I feel that as a bodybuilding website owner, I should be in shape at least to some degree.

I only wish I could maintain muscle like I can now back when I was 18 and hungry and willing to eat all day and take Cell-Tech to get big.  I feel that with that motivation I would look a lot better.  But you are right, it is not important to me.  I still think it would be nice to be bigger though and I do mean it when I say that I hope I can do it.  I feel like I have 10 days of work to do every week.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2011, 02:41:22 PM »
Apparently thongs are foot wear too as I looked it up. But still pretty funny.

I remember having a similar realization years ago that americans call thongs "flip flops"!  8)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2011, 02:45:21 PM »
I remember having a similar realization years ago that americans call thongs "flip flops"!  8)

Imagine you are stepping on MrO stage for the first time. You qualified at British GP.

At the backstage you are getting ready to step on stage and ask some staff-guy "where are my thongs?"
He answers "no thongs on stage"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2011, 02:48:08 PM »
Imagine you are stepping on MrO stage for the first time. You qualified at British GP.

At the backstage you are getting ready to step on stage and ask some staff-guy "where are my thongs?"
He answers "no thongs on stage"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

And for a second you think you've entered Schmoelympia

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2011, 04:25:00 PM »
That is a vaccination scar that all of us older guys have on our left shoulders in you are born before 1968. Good eyes you have to notice.

Yup, I ha>e one.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2011, 06:17:06 PM »
I wonder why Ronnie didn't gear up for the Arnold.  You would think the Arnold and the Olympia would be the two most important times for him to be holding size.  Not that's he's small, but just small for Ronnie [still 250+].
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2011, 06:20:09 PM »
 Ronnie looks like 250 pounds of shit in a 200 pound bag.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2011, 07:10:32 PM »

how many people dont get this?

the only exception i'll make is when your pre contest and you have to choke down 6-7 meals a day to keep your metabolism running. there are times that eating that meal is the last thing you want to do. but in the application you mention to matt c your are 110% right.

once again sound advise from van b.
b

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2011, 09:08:02 PM »
I wonder why Ronnie didn't gear up for the Arnold.  You would think the Arnold and the Olympia would be the two most important times for him to be holding size.  Not that's he's small, but just small for Ronnie [still 250+].

You're really an idiot, Matt.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2011, 10:41:54 AM »
You're absolutely correct. But there's something vital you're leaving out. That mass, even when it's fat free, looks like NOTHING compared to someone on drugs. Take a 165lb Shavis Higa (midget, I know) and another guy with the same height and weight from any gym in North America and if he's NATURAL he'll look like shit.

I know so many 220-240lb dudes at the gym who say they're 12% and true lifetime naturals and they look like SHIT!! The 180lb dude with a couple cycles under his belt looks light years ahead of the natural guys. When you're natural you'll never be as lean and ripped. You can certainly have a good physique but it will never be one that turns heads. You can be really big or really ripped too, but never a combination of the two.

If you want to look impressive, you must use drugs like steroids or GH. Or better yet, use a lower dose of both. I always advocate using lower doses of drugs and trying to stay at a lower dose. You can change your natural foundation in a few cycles too. But remember, no drugs = no head turning physique. Period.

This whole post is fail. Bodybuilding is response to drugs. Natural training is 100% genetics.

You have shit genetics evidently, i have seen naturals that blow away average gymrat roid users.

If you haven't got decent genetics then you might as well hop on the sauce straight away.
Trans Milkshake.