Author Topic: New photos of Ronnie Coleman.  (Read 35844 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
New photos of Ronnie Coleman.
« on: February 27, 2011, 11:23:11 PM »
Pictures from the MD Seminar at Bev's Powerhouse Gym.  Although I have no idea what Ronnie does to maintain his current size, my guess is that he doesn't have to do all that much.  He built so much muscle over so many years that I think his muscle is here to stay.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
Re: New photos of Ronnie Coleman.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 11:35:13 PM »
Fat as hell, probably a few years from kicking the bucket. Living the DREAM... I hope it was worth it.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 11:39:56 PM »
Matt...are you kidding?

Ronnie has gotten smaller in size...

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 11:43:28 PM »
He'll be back at this year's Olympia.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 11:52:13 PM »
Pictures from the MD Seminar at Bev's Powerhouse Gym.  Although I have no idea what Ronnie does to maintain his current size, my guess is that he doesn't have to do all that much.  He built so much muscle over so many years that I think his muscle is here to stay.

i hope you jhoking,,he lost tons of size,,stil remain relativly lean in the 8-10% but lost lots of size,,this is still high single digit body fat but just smaller more bloofed version,,kind of like you when you wnet off from orals and went from 185 or something to back 160 or 165 or 170 or how ever it was,, its just with bodybuild there is no other way to grow beside HORMONES,,no other way ,,you can gain 10 lb at the beggining of water and muscle and fat all mixed but after those first natural 10lb you are done ,,yes yes yes the fellas who gain 40lb naturaly from skinntwinks  had to gain it because they were staved skinny twinks ,,they would gain it witrh out working out even with just eating and some years,,,the actual muscle you put on naturaly from day you start working out is around 10lb after that you are done and hoopla to hormones,,

10-15lb max of lean muscle on the best of the best from an average weight starter,,and guess where that lead us pupils.... all together now,,

7lb a year max gain of lean muscle naturaly ,,,,,7 + 7 = 14..... and there you have it ,,,2 year of training naturaly before you jump on hormones with a short stop inbrtween for the useless aminos and pro hormones  that do nothing beside wasting your wallet,, then for your alllll bodybuild life span HORMONES AND HORMONES NONE STOP AND HORMONE TO THE MAX,,,exatly like  croach is doing from this board: )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 12:03:22 AM »
He looks phenomenal... I can't believe he was suffering 8 reps with 120kg on the bench couple of months ago with that size...

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 12:26:05 AM »

wasp-like waist!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 12:28:18 AM »
holy shit thats the smallest ronnie's been in probably like 15 years

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 12:55:01 AM »
i hope you jhoking,,he lost tons of size,,stil remain relativly lean in the 8-10% but lost lots of size,,this is still high single digit body fat but just smaller more bloofed version,,kind of like you when you wnet off from orals and went from 185 or something to back 160 or 165 or 170 or how ever it was

;D  ;D  ;D

I should make a point to state that I am very close to my strongest now at 165-170.  I do consistently train 3-5 days a week but I cannot honestly claim that I consistently eat 1,500 calories a day.

Ronnie is smaller than I have seen him in a long while in the pictures above [odd, as I would expect he would be running something a bit heavier for his Arnold appearance], but I think that his muscles are "here to stay".  Also, I would say Nasser's legs will be huge when he is in an old folk's home.

I may be smaller than I have been in years, but I feel like I can sustain the muscle I spent years building with literally next to nothing.  What is the point of running something if I I can't dedicate to eating enough?  I could honestly function on 800-1,000 calories a day.  For perspective, today I ate one small potato and a piece of pork as well as a piece of cake and some orange juice.  That's it!  I feel fine.  I'm not hungry in the least.

I honestly feel I could be as big as I was at my biggest just my eating three square meals a day.  Going on a full out bodybuilding program, I think I would make gains very quickly.  It makes me sad because I know how unrealistic it is for me to get into it right now.  :-\  But my children are more important to me than bodybuilding.  I will also be so busy for the next little while covering the Arnold.  Bodybuilding is not feasible for me right now unfortunately.  It does make me sad but I have other priorities and goals.

I wish I had Nasser's genetics.  Let's be honest, the guy would be over 250 and ripped just from smelling dbol.

Bodybuilding Pro.com

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 01:11:23 AM »
Doesn't actually look that great to be honest - the waist has stayed large but the rest of him has shrunk significantly - he's probably natural in those shots, judging from the lack of shoulder width and zero tricep development - 25 years+ of training has kept him larger than the average man but he's wasting away rapidly - not to mention he'll be closing in on his 50's soon.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 01:25:25 AM »
Doesn't actually look that great to be honest - the waist has stayed large but the rest of him has shrunk significantly - he's probably natural in those shots, judging from the lack of shoulder width and zero tricep development - 25 years+ of training has kept him larger than the average man but he's wasting away rapidly - not to mention he'll be closing in on his 50's soon.

For Ronnie, he may very well look the smallest I've ever seen him.  I think I may have saw some guest-posing shots of him from a couple of years ago where he was this size, but that's about it.

But this is what leads me to believe he's holding this size probably on push-ups and grits alone.  By that standard, I think he looks very impressive.  I'm guessing that at this point in his life he could have arms close to 20" by training them 10 times a year.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 01:31:51 AM »
Density in shoulders/chest tells me he is still training. Doubtful he is doing pushups, probably still hitting the gym just not sauced up. Eating what he wants, working out as he pleases etc and can still diet down and place top 10 in almost any pro show. He could probably still make top 10 at the smaller shows without even juicing...Well not juicing a lot anyway, he will be on HRT for life that is 100% fact.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 01:43:19 AM »
;D  ;D  ;D

I should make a point to state that I am very close to my strongest now at 165-170.  I do consistently train 3-5 days a week but I cannot honestly claim that I consistently eat 1,500 calories a day.

Ronnie is smaller than I have seen him in a long while in the pictures above [odd, as I would expect he would be running something a bit heavier for his Arnold appearance], but I think that his muscles are "here to stay".  Also, I would say Nasser's legs will be huge when he is in an old folk's home.

I may be smaller than I have been in years, but I feel like I can sustain the muscle I spent years building with literally next to nothing.  What is the point of running something if I I can't dedicate to eating enough?  I could honestly function on 800-1,000 calories a day.  For perspective, today I ate one small potato and a piece of pork as well as a piece of cake and some orange juice.  That's it!  I feel fine.  I'm not hungry in the least.

I honestly feel I could be as big as I was at my biggest just my eating three square meals a day.  Going on a full out bodybuilding program, I think I would make gains very quickly.  It makes me sad because I know how unrealistic it is for me to get into it right now.  :-\  But my children are more important to me than bodybuilding.  I will also be so busy for the next little while covering the Arnold.  Bodybuilding is not feasible for me right now unfortunately.  It does make me sad but I have other priorities and goals.

I wish I had Nasser's genetics.  Let's be honest, the guy would be over 250 and ripped just from smelling dbol.

youre much smaller now when off ,,lost alot of muscle alot of size,,look very thin and closer in weight but significant loss of muscle  ,,ofcourse nto 50lb because you didnt have 50lb to lose,,but there is noticable differnce dont put yourself in ilusion here,,strength has absolitly nothing to do with muscle size,,smallest fellas with good bones and tendoins are usually the strongest mother  fucks especialy  when their heart is into it because they know they are smaller in muscle so they try to compensate and be stronger in the gym so they get respect more,,

you lost alot of muscle ,,no body muscle are here to stay ,,no body,,and beautiful man with glases need much more than few dianabol to get to the top where he belong: )

there is growing lean and there is growing bloofy,,2 diff things,,in your case you present very average italiano level physie that will stop naturaly at 180lb not even a lb over,, 5'9 that is !  7lb per inch  of height,,10%,,this is good for naturals yet not good enough for what you look for,,

plenty of 10% 180lb fellas out there ,,the problem is if you maintained it 180lb 10% it would be good but your type of physiqe go down to 165 in record time and increase 1-2 % bf if eating same,,so you have to decease calories and be more active so when 165 you still have 10%.....thats the game you been playing my friend,,

prohormone turinabol ,,halodrol all those,,even dianabol no good

testosterona equipona trenbolona masterona and in your age gh is a must inorder to get mid singles at anywhere near 200lb

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011, 01:44:51 AM »
Density in shoulders/chest tells me he is still training. Doubtful he is doing pushups, probably still hitting the gym just not sauced up. Eating what he wants, working out as he pleases etc and can still diet down and place top 10 in almost any pro show. He could probably still make top 10 at the smaller shows without even juicing...Well not juicing a lot anyway, he will be on HRT for life that is 100% fact.

lol he is still on ,,this is easy 1 gram total anabolics/androgenic and gh in lower dose,,dont get confuse NO ONE CAN LOOK THAT THICK with out hormones at 8-9% NO ONE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 01:57:19 AM »
lol he is still on ,,this is easy 1 gram total anabolics/androgenic and gh in lower dose,,dont get confuse NO ONE CAN LOOK THAT THICK with out hormones at 8-9% NO ONE

gh15 approved

I believe it. Scary to think he will be on a gram of gear the rest of his life...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 02:00:38 AM »
lol monster side injections on his shoulder

atleast I think  they are... or r they surgery markings?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 02:08:14 AM »

gh15 approved

LOL @ people that would believe Ronnie could be "OFF" after 30 years of steroid abuse.

1 GRAM is "low test levels" for him, no doubt about it.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 02:38:38 AM »
His vacuum-pose in the 4th picture reminds me of Frank Zane way back when.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2011, 02:39:48 AM »

gh15 approved

That makes sense.

I guess the relevant point is that Ronnie will be bigger than most people relevant to his doses.  Others could go on a gram a week, eat what he eats and no doubt be a lot bigger than they are, but still be nowhere near the size Ronnie is now even at his smallest.  I still think it would make sense for him to up the dose around the time of the Olympia and Arnold.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2011, 02:40:35 AM »
His vacuum-pose in the 4th picture reminds me of Frank Zane way back when.....

Very true!

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2011, 02:48:52 AM »
Is John Sherman still in the game?  There was a pic posted earlier in the thread with Ronnie I think it was him or could be a thug.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011, 02:52:03 AM »
don t bash ronnie

he s nearly 50 years

still having some serious muscle

i guess he s still in the 230-240 pound range at single digit bf

not natural, but less than a quarter of his 2003 altime high (over 30iu gh 5-6gr roids)

and better arms than yates in his mr o showings
 ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2011, 02:55:02 AM »
His vacuum-pose in the 4th picture reminds me of Frank Zane way back when..... Arnold in "Junior"

Fixed

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2011, 03:14:54 AM »
3 years out... Prep for the "O" going well. Just wait and see.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2011, 03:27:40 AM »
Pictures from the MD Seminar at Bev's Powerhouse Gym.  Although I have no idea what Ronnie does to maintain his current size, my guess is that he doesn't have to do all that much.  He built so much muscle over so many years that I think his muscle is here to stay.

Ronnie's got himself a bit of an Alexeev style going there-