Author Topic: Wisc. Dem to Female Republican Rep. After Budget Vote: “You Are F*cking Dead!"  (Read 5587 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
GORDON HINTZ: "YOU ARE F'N DEAD!"
By Charlie Sykes
Story Created: Feb 28, 2011

Last week, we heard thatState Rep. Gordon Hintz (D-Oshkosh) had been busted in a prostitution sting.

State Rep. Gordon Hintz was issued a municipal citation in Appleton earlier this month for violating a city sexual misconduct ordinance.

Appleton police said the citation was issued Feb. 10 in conjunction with an ongoing investigation of Heavenly Touch Massage Parlor, 342 W. Wisconsin Ave., in Appleton. Police searched the business and a nearby residence in the 1300 block of North Division Street Jan. 28, after investigators had staked out the properties for several days after receiving a tip.

Last Friday.... after the Assembly voted to engross the Budget Repair Bill, Hintz turned to a female colleague, Rep. Michelle Litjens and said: "You are F***king dead!"

New tone, indeed. Will he be held accountable?

http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/charliesykes/117064153.html?blog=y

So much leftist tolerance in the air. It's funny how badly the Democratic party is unraveling. Only a matter of time until they start rioting in the streets.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
They attacked Mike Tobin of Fox too.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
By Charlie Sykes

Last week, we heard thatState Rep. Gordon Hintz (D-Oshkosh) had been busted in a prostitution sting.

State Rep. Gordon Hintz was issued a municipal citation in Appleton earlier this month for violating a city sexual misconduct ordinance.

Appleton police said the citation was issued Feb. 10 in conjunction with an ongoing investigation of Heavenly Touch Massage Parlor, 342 W. Wisconsin Ave., in Appleton. Police searched the business and a nearby residence in the 1300 block of North Division Street Jan. 28, after investigators had staked out the properties for several days after receiving a tip.

Last Friday.... after the Assembly voted to engross the Budget Repair Bill, Hintz turned to a female colleague, Rep. Michelle Litjens and said: "You are F***king dead!"

So much leftist tolerance in the air. It's funny how badly the Democratic party is unraveling. Only a matter of time until they start rioting in the streets.

Weren't the Dems supposed to be more kind and civil, in the spirit of that poor little girl, killed in Arizona last month?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Weren't the Dems supposed to be more kind and civil, in the spirit of that poor little girl, killed in Arizona last month?

Those idiots are actually starting some civility forum in AZ.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
By Charlie Sykes

And only a matter of time, before they become YouTube fodder, when the cops split their heads to the white meat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The problem is that these leftists are so filled with rage, and so filled with a toxic brew of greed, ignorance, hatred, envy, blame, etc, that they are boiling over and lashing out.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The problem is that these leftists are so filled with rage, and so filled with a toxic brew of greed, ignorance, hatred, envy, blame, etc, that they are boiling over and lashing out.   

Let them! Then, the cops can get medieval on them for our amusement.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Let them! Then, the cops can get medieval on them for our amusement.

Where is benny w his "CLIMATE OF HATE" ? ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
maybe the dem was actually a plant from repub governor walker.

he's the only person in all of this who admitted he considered breaking the law and placing american lives at risks by inciting violence among peaceful protesters.

Chill out guys, let the ppl in wisconsin beat the shit out of each other... what's the big deal?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

he's the only person in all of this who admitted he considered breaking the law and placing american lives at risks by inciting violence among peaceful protesters.

Chill out guys, let the ppl in wisconsin beat the shit out of each other... what's the big deal?

He is a State Rep you dope! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

He is a State Rep you dope! 

Wisconsin telephones now have the technology to allow governors to speak to state representatives.

While we only have factless supposition upon which to base this theory, it's definitely something to think about.

:D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

State Rep. Gordon Hintz (D-Oshkosh), damn Walker is good ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
State Rep. Gordon Hintz (D-Oshkosh), damn Walker is good ::)

It stands to reason that any man with enough screws loose to threaten a female member of the government's life IN PUBLIC would be crazy enough to join Governor Walker in his continued disdain for the law, doesn it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wisconsin telephones now have the technology to allow governors to speak to state representatives.

While we only have factless supposition upon which to base this theory, it's definitely something to think about.

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It stands to reason that any man with enough screws loose to threaten a female member of the government's life IN PUBLIC would be crazy enough to join Governor Walker in his continued disdain for the law, doesn it?

You have lost your mind.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Yeah... violent sexual perverts and people who consider violence against peaceful protesters do usually fall under the same auspices of "bad apple".

Great point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

You have lost your mind.   

take a breath.  I used a series of smileys and admitted "While we only have factless supposition upon which to base this theory"

I'm having some fun.  smile!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah... violent sexual perverts and people who consider violence against peaceful protesters do usually fall under the same auspices of "bad apple".

Great point.

What the hell happened to you? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

What disdain is that exactly? And if you are going to start claiming disdain for the law I expect to see a thread from you about the evils of Obama and his disdain for the law. You know still trying to implement the health care law even though found to be unconstitutional.

I also expect to see outrage at the union goons being imported from other states
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
look, I think the teachers should be fired for skipping work.
I think the governor should resign in shame for ever considering throwing rioters into a peaceful situation.

and I think all people in wisconsin should kick their parents and grandparents for allowing the state to become such a sad situation.  that's about it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
look, I think the teachers should be fired for skipping work.
I think the governor should resign in shame for ever considering throwing rioters into a peaceful situation.

and I think all people in wisconsin should kick their parents and grandparents for allowing the state to become such a sad situation.  that's about it. 

You voted for obama - can I kick you? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You voted for obama - can I kick you? 

i voted Bob barr.  I've said this 10,000 times.  I hated the repub ticket because of Mccains support of Bush after that 911 shadiness, and Palin's general unpreparedness for the job.  period.

I vote repub and will in 2012. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
What a disgusting thing for a politician to say to another politician.

There's no room for that in politics in my opinion... Guy should be removed from office ASAP.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Madison, WI: Anti-Walker pro-union protester attacks 10-year-old.
Madison Police Department ^ | 2/27/11 | Madison Police Dept

Police Incident Reports

Incidents listed are selected by the Officer In Charge of each shift that may have significant public interest. Incidents listed are not inclusive of all incidents. Requests for information can be directed to the MPD Records Unit @ (608) 266-4075.

Incident report for Case#2011-53447 Released 02/28/2011 at 11:29 AM by PIO Joel DeSpain Incident Type Special Event Incident Date 02/27/2011 - 10:44 AM Address State Street Arrested Gozde Cakici, age 29, Madison Ms. Cakici was cited for disorderly conduct. Victim Female, age 10, Milwaukee Details A 29-year old Madison woman was cited for disorderly conduct Sunday morning after she spat on a 10-year old protester, and on a Dane County Sheriff's deputy. The 10-year old was holding a sign and chanting: "What's disgusting, union busting.” The suspect said nothing but spit at the girl. The spittle ended up on the girl’s scarf. Family members notified the deputy. The deputy contacted the suspect, and the suspect spit at the deputy. Members of the Madison Police Department's Special Event Team (SET) arrived and cited the suspect. She spoke broken English and it was not clear why she was spitting as she also voiced displeasure with Governor Walker. A Madison Police sergeant told the victim she was sorry for what happened, and that the girl has every right to exercise her First Amendment rights. The girl's aunt thanked the sergeant, and wanted to take a picture of the sergeant with her niece. To date, there have been no physical arrests made by the Madison Police Department during the ongoing peaceful demonstrations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------