Author Topic: Arnold Classic - Chad Nichols: Wolf will have a hard time making the top 6  (Read 11333 times)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Chad Nichols is mad angry at Wolf because he think Wolf and his cheating to the diet he prescribed for him at 2009 Olympia is the reason why nobody want to be prepared by him for bodybuilding show!
Since the Wolf 2009 Olympia debacle Chad is virtually unemployed (at least by pro-bodybuilders that could pay a decent amount of money)
Because of that Chad is very negative toward Wolf.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Chad Nichols is mad angry at Wolf because he think Wolf and his cheating to the diet he prescribed for him at 2009 Olympia is the reason why nobody want to be prepared by him for bodybuilding show!
Since the Wolf 2009 Olympia debacle Chad is virtually unemployed (at least by pro-bodybuilders that could pay a decent amount of money)
Because of that Chad is very negative toward Wolf.

Wouldn't you be mad that your client didn't follow the diet prescribed to him, came into the contest looking like shit and to save face blames it on you the nutritionist?
If Wolfe did in fact cheat, then that's low of him.
I don't have a high regard for Chad, but many of his clients did make pretty incredible transformations under his guidance. That said, if my client were doing what Wolfe is claiming to have done, then I would be pissed too! Make me lose business because people believe it was my fault and it wasn't. Slander and malice causing me to lose money for my family and I.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
George Farah is the only one who knows what he's doing

the man proves his worth at every contest, often with multiple contestants

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Wouldn't you be mad that your client didn't follow the diet prescribed to him, came into the contest looking like shit and to save face blames it on you the nutritionist?
If Wolfe did in fact cheat, then that's low of him.
I don't have a high regard for Chad, but many of his clients did make pretty incredible transformations under his guidance. That said, if my client were doing what Wolfe is claiming to have done, then I would be pissed too! Make me lose business because people believe it was my fault and it wasn't. Slander and malice causing me to lose money for my family and I.

Or maybe Wolf followed his diet to the T and Chad tried to save face by fabricating the cookie story. It's not like he's the most honest person around to begin with.

Emmortal

• Getbig V

Hopefully he'll dial Kai in for the NY Pro and the Olympia.  Should be interesting to see how he turns out under Farah's guidance and finally moving away from that chubby faced pedo bear.

axestream

• Getbig IV

I don't have a high regard for Chad, but many of his clients did make pretty incredible transformations under his guidance.

Names + pics of those pro's please.

axestream

• Getbig IV

So Rambod doesn't know what he's doing?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Smoking weed doesn't make you a loser. But thinking your a bodybuilding GURU does. What a fucking joke these guru's are.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
So Rambod doesn't know what he's doing?

Who are his biggest clients?  Heath and Cutler?  Heath was already dialing it in for shows and getting bigger every year under his guidance from Jay.  Cutler doesn't need help with anything, he's been bodybuilding for 20 years.  Rambod is just another dealer with some fad workout program involving SEO.

axestream

• Getbig IV
Who are his biggest clients?  Heath and Cutler?  Heath was already dialing it in for shows and getting bigger every year under his guidance from Jay.  Cutler doesn't need help with anything, he's been bodybuilding for 20 years.  Rambod is just another dealer with some fad workout program involving SEO.

Biggest names, yes but he's been around quite some time. It's not like these guys are his first clients. Seems like every few years one or two guys seem to be the best and after a few years supposedly don't know shit. Determination and good genetics are required to be a good pro. Can't get far without one of them no matter who your coach is.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Biggest names, yes but he's been around quite some time. It's not like these guys are his first clients. Seems like every few years one or two guys seem to be the best and after a few years supposedly don't know shit. Determination and good genetics are required to be a good pro. Can't get far without one of them no matter who your coach is.

Yea I never understood the hype behind these guys, they are just glorified drug dealers that's all.  There isn't some secret training or dieting advice they give.  Maybe it's just a psychological thing to have someone there so you don't over think things, especially in contest prep, but other than that I see no need for any  of those guys, other than the drugs they provide.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
Hopefully he'll dial Kai in for the NY Pro and the Olympia.  Should be interesting to see how he turns out under Farah's guidance and finally moving away from that chubby faced pedo bear.

Laughed out loud at that... ;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Names + pics of those pro's please.

Ronnie Coleman? Guy goes from barely cracking top 6 on his own, and not even that the year prior to him becoming Mr. O.

Dennis James was under him for awhile, but he was bouncing back and forth between Chad and Milos.

Melvin Anthony won his only contest under Chads guidance I think.

His wife Kim Chezevsky or however it's spelled.

Gunter S.

Now, he's also ruined a lot of physiques too. Tom Prince, Don Long and Flex Wheeler. But you're focusing on what I said, for whatever reason. That's your choice. I'm just trying to look at both sides of the coin.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Would Ronnie have won that many titles without Chad?

Possibly - because Ronnie wasn't the only one using that magic potion, was he?  Didn't a few of the top names all use it?

blackpele

• Getbig III
Ronnie Coleman? Guy goes from barely cracking top 6 on his own, and not even that the year prior to him becoming Mr. O.

Dennis James was under him for awhile, but he was bouncing back and forth between Chad and Milos.

Gunter S.

Now, he's also ruined a lot of physiques too. Tom Prince, Don Long and Flex Wheeler. But you're focusing on what I said, for whatever reason. That's your choice. I'm just trying to look at both sides of the coin.

Ronnie Coleman, he fucked him up in 2001 Mr O. , 2002 Mr O. ,2005 Mr O. ,2006 Mr O., 2007 Mr O.
 Dennis James................... .the Mr olympia in pre contest pics
Melvin Anthony................. ......never dialed in
Gunter S and his wife are the only ones that he managed to bring them in respectable condition.

Let's be honest here all these gurus are working with genetic freaks and you have to be a fucking moron if you can't bring them in shape, the only one that I have some respect (even if he is a pathological liar) is George Farah.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Farrah is all about the magic of DNP. Cuz you can diet with carbs and still get peeled. If you aren't into dnp he probably can't help you. Also Hany is a great trainer/dietician from what I know.

I will also say Chris Aceto is still probably the best. He taught Cutler everything he knows. Chris if you read this, post more! He has posted here, very intelligent/knowledgeable.

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
Chad takes a lot of chances with diuretics and crazy carb ups, which is often hit and miss, and almost never work the same twice!

I know several pros. and they all lie to some extent to their gurus. 4 weeks out some of these guys look like they are going to have a heart attack by doubling up on the T3 and clen playing catch up! Pros look the way they do because of their genetic response to training and drugs, very few look the way they do due to their discipline.

There are few good gurus that always bring their guys in top condition. Chris Aceto, George Farrah, and hell one posts here under "Disgusted" you should have seen what he did with my fat Philipino friend. hahah

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
gh15=Gunther S.

MB

• Getbig IV

Hany should be paying Jay to work with him.  It's doing Hany's business more benefit than Jay is getting. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Gunter S.

Ronnie won a contest in 1996, I believe it was the Toronto Cup, against Flex...Flex was like WTF...
Ronnie was making gains at the 1997 Arnold, and by 1998, people were whispering his name...

Melvin Anthony placed high at the 2005 (was it) Mr. O, Chad did the prep, he looked awesome, but had a gut---one of the few times he was ripped. He won the 2003 or 2004 NOC, yet forgot to put oil on, it was the same contest that Richard Jones got third in.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Thats a GH physique .

WOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stavios

all natural right there