Author Topic: What would be the first thing you would do.. if you become President of the USA  (Read 6021 times)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
imidiate special presidential sealed order for amnesty for all 20 million illegals ,,and im talking the real ilegal not the unlawful who came legaly and later marry and become legal,,,im talkin imidiate amnsety to all 20 million ILLEGAL mexicans,,condition it with 24 month of english as second language courses,,and 1  community service that concerning integration with americano society in some form taken from list of approved ones,,

amnesty mean they become GREEN CARD HOLDER and can apply to ciziten ship after 5 years of green card UNLESS married to americano citizen then can apply after 2 years,,

no work visa balonie,,full amnesty into green card permanent resident in americana and then 2-5 years for citizenship

along with that special president order to build the fence,,israel style,,anyone who get in americna abefore fence is done is treated like the others and get amnestry ,,momnet fence is done anyone who find ilegaly enterance to americana is self deported or forced deported depending on situation within 30 days of beint cought,,

THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAY SAVE AMERICANA,,ONLY THING!

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
These ideas don't come close to solving any of our problems let alone saving us.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Tariffs on Chinese goods, promote American industry, deport most Hispanics, give black people their own state to live in.

that the resason americana is in the shit! because you treat other  like garbage,,you only treat rich white boy as one of you but discrimination all over ,,this what will cause and already cause the fall of your economy,,

i dont liek mexicanos at all,,i think they smell ,,but im ok with bad smell as long as country prosperos,,americana is in THE SHITS,,it need be saved

reagan is serverly needed,, and a reagan will come,,in any way the mexicanos wil get amnesty it is matter of little more time,,this situation can not continue ,,and no one can deport them because no one can find where they are,,you can find 5000 20 000 ,,you talking 20 fuckin million ,,

amnesty a must

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
These ideas don't come close to solving any of our problems let alone saving us.

it come to save you ,,you are just too dumb to understand,,most americanos are very stupid people ,,the only brained americanos are numbered in few,,they are the ones who need to do it and they are the ones who will do it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
it come to save you ,,you are just too dumb to understand,,most americanos are very stupid people ,,the only brained americanos are numbered in few,,they are the ones who need to do it and they are the ones who will do it

gh15 approved
You completely focus on the immigration issue and believe that your 'solution' to the problem alone will save the USA?  Perplexing.  Immigration is a huge issue but there is an unending list of problems which need solving.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
OK.

I would close Guantanamo, collect Nobel prize money and end war in Afghanistan plus mangle mass-care through in congress  :D

Sounds familiar LOL

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
I'd pull out of the United Nations and then send them a nice bill for the rent they owe our country.
I'd update/create a new facility like the one that has been at the Greenbriar for decades.
Then, I'd get down to some real business.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
-mandatory physical education through high school and college
-mandatory military or college or trade school or something productive to society immediately after high school (nobodies getting a free ride)
-health insurance breaks for the "healthy" "non obese" ..etc (I just lost over half of getbig support here lmao)
-Pledge of allegiance in all schools public and private
-boxing, kickboxing and mma programs in all schools  ;D ;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
You completely focus on the immigration issue and believe that your 'solution' to the problem alone will save the USA?  Perplexing.  Immigration is a huge issue but there is an unending list of problems which need solving.

this is no immigration ,,immigratin is someone who come legaly to americana and get green card or and citizenship,,or immigration is someone who come legaly to americnaa and stay unlawful because visa expired and then marry ,,real marry not fake ,,mary due to love....and then become lawful status via ajustment of status into green card ,,,now that ! is immigration,,common thing....THEY ALL ENTERED AMERICANA  L E G A L Y ,,they pased border patrol they had inspection ,,they respected the country they came to and entered LEGALY no matter what happened after they entered legaly so they can immigrate later if under right cirumstance,,

the mexicana problem is HUGE HUGE HUGE CRISIS ,,NOTHING TO DO WITH IMMIGRATION PER SAY ,,it has to do with your fuckin social security and your health care which will be NADA in 10 years if they are not legalized via AMNESTRY ,,OR IN WORST CASE WORK PERMIT INTO GREEN CARD,,but mexicanos are very diff illegals they ENTERED AMERICNAA ILLEGALY AND THAT IS WHY IT IS A PROBLEM AND NEED SPECIAL ATTENTION THAT GO ALONG WITH OTHER THINGS DONE SIMULTANIOUSLY,,

in any case amnesty is the only solution

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
that the resason americana is in the shit! because you treat other  like garbage,,you only treat rich white boy as one of you but discrimination all over ,,this what will cause and already cause the fall of your economy,,

i dont liek mexicanos at all,,i think they smell ,,but im ok with bad smell as long as country prosperos,,americana is in THE SHITS,,it need be saved

reagan is serverly needed,, and a reagan will come,,in any way the mexicanos wil get amnesty it is matter of little more time,,this situation can not continue ,,and no one can deport them because no one can find where they are,,you can find 5000 20 000 ,,you talking 20 fuckin million ,,

amnesty a must

gh15 approved
The US has always been racist, our golden years were when we were racist, every country in history pretty much has always been racist, people will always be racist to one degree or another.  When the US stopped being 'racist' a sharp decline began, not necessarily because of that fact but it kills your argument.  Most Americans are not racist anyway.  I'm not myself but I don't believe in multiculturalism/diversity works and immigrants to developed countries, regardless of their skin color should be skilled.  We have no shortage of unskilled labor.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Immigration is apparently close the heart for GH15,,,

carry on

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
this is no immigration ,,immigratin is someone who come legaly to americana and get green card or and citizenship,,or immigration is someone who come legaly to americnaa and stay unlawful because visa expired and then marry ,,real marry not fake ,,mary due to love....and then become lawful status via ajustment of status into green card ,,,now that ! is immigration,,common thing....THEY ALL ENTERED AMERICANA  L E G A L Y ,,they pased border patrol they had inspection ,,they respected the country they came to and entered LEGALY no matter what happened after they entered legaly so they can immigrate later if under right cirumstance,,

the mexicana problem is HUGE HUGE HUGE CRISIS ,,NOTHING TO DO WITH IMMIGRATION PER SAY ,,it has to do with your fuckin social security and your health care which will be NADA in 10 years if they are not legalized via AMNESTRY ,,OR IN WORST CASE WORK PERMIT INTO GREEN CARD,,but mexicanos are very diff illegals they ENTERED AMERICNAA ILLEGALY AND THAT IS WHY IT IS A PROBLEM AND NEED SPECIAL ATTENTION THAT GO ALONG WITH OTHER THINGS DONE SIMULTANIOUSLY,,

in any case amnesty is the only solution

gh15 approved
All amnesty will accomplish is giving more illegals access to social services which they don't pay for.  The bottom 50%(economically) of society pays no federal taxes, very few Hispanics legal or not are in the top 50% so I fail to see how they would be a great contribution to SS/medicare.  As of now illegals have no right to collect SS or medicare(to my knowledge)...When provided with amnesty however, they will have access to it.  More people to take care of.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
All amnesty will accomplish is giving more illegals access to social services which they don't pay for.  The bottom 50%(economically) of society pays no federal taxes, very few Hispanics legal or not are in the top 50% so I fail to see how they would be a great contribution to SS/medicare.  As of now illegals have no right to collect SS or medicare(to my knowledge)...When provided with amnesty however, they will have access to it.  More people to take care of.

duhhhhhhhh,,they dont pay for becuas they are fuckin ilegal and walk in shadow!!!,,i cant stand them but i will fight for them because they are not some garbage,,they will be great contribution because they will come into the light and payyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy like any other resident or citizen ,,the reason they need amnesty is because human condition in americna can not allow to this to continue,,this is first world country leader of free world eventhough in bad shape now still leader of fre world,,in americana there cant be 20 million like that,,will collapse the system ,,you cant deport them all it will never work so you make them partttttt of you ,,ofcourse condition for no AGREVATED FELONY such as murders robery with arms kidnaping raping etc,, but! beside that aslong as learning english or american because no one talk english no more its american,,so learn that and do something for integration with americanos as public service and done deal you get your green card and get out of my face and become normal,,the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I would take a weekend expedition to Mt. Shasta in California an explore all the underground bases there

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Immigration is apparently close the heart for GH15,,,

carry on

i dont give fuck about imigration ,,i give fuck about the americanos who in 20 year will be needing wo worry if they go to er if anyone will see them or let them die or send them home to die! ,,thats what i worry about,,i coudl carer less about mexicanos but i am tactical person ,,you want something done you do it and in this case amnesty with condition ! you givbe them conditional amnesty with all the condition i said 3 year condition and do the shit you need to do ,,you dont do it amnesty is gone and you are gone

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
The US has always been racist, our golden years were when we were racist, every country in history pretty much has always been racist, people will always be racist to one degree or another.  When the US stopped being 'racist' a sharp decline began, not necessarily because of that fact but it kills your argument.  Most Americans are not racist anyway.  I'm not myself but I don't believe in multiculturalism/diversity works and immigrants to developed countries, regardless of their skin color should be skilled.  We have no shortage of unskilled labor.

i dont either,,i think black hood ruined you as americana,,and all of you whitezos let your whores become gangster hood whores,,and nwo day look what happened ,,the getto ruined americnaa but thats a wholllle diff chapter

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
duhhhhhhhh,,they dont pay for becuas they are fuckin ilegal and walk in shadow!!!,,i cant stand them but i will fight for them because they are not some garbage,,they will be great contribution because they will come into the light and payyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy like any other resident or citizen ,,the reason they need amnesty is because human condition in americna can not allow to this to continue,,this is first world country leader of free world eventhough in bad shape now still leader of fre world,,in americana there cant be 20 million like that,,will collapse the system ,,you cant deport them all it will never work so you make them partttttt of you ,,ofcourse condition for no AGREVATED FELONY such as murders robery with arms kidnaping raping etc,, but! beside that aslong as learning english or american because no one talk english no more its american,,so learn that and do something for integration with americanos as public service and done deal you get your green card and get out of my face and become normal,,the end

gh15 approved
Great, however them 'paying' any taxes is a mute point regarding SS/Medicare considering the bottom 50% don't pay federal taxes and consume more tax dollars than they contribute.  It is unlikely that the poorest of the poor Hispanics (and their children) who came here out of desperation will become doctors/lawyers/engineers overnight, if ever to any significant degree so that they will actually be a a net contributor to our social services.

All you need to do is look at the statistics for what a burden this group is financially for the states and fed, the meager tax contribution they would make if legal would be a drop in the bucket to what they cost us.

This makes your argument shit.

i dont either,,i think black hood ruined you as americana,,and all of you whitezos let your whores become gangster hood whores,,and nwo day look what happened ,,the getto ruined americnaa but thats a wholllle diff chapter

gh15 approved
You confuse the hell out of me :P

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Paint the white house brown.  8)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
The Coach would forbid men taller than 5'6 from reproducing so that he could give his puny seed a chance in the evolutionary endgame.  :)

Sounds perfect.  :-*

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
i dont give fuck about imigration ,,i give fuck about the americanos who in 20 year will be needing wo worry if they go to er if anyone will see them or let them die or send them home to die! ,,thats what i worry about,,i coudl carer less about mexicanos but i am tactical person ,,you want something done you do it and in this case amnesty with condition ! you givbe them conditional amnesty with all the condition i said 3 year condition and do the shit you need to do ,,you dont do it amnesty is gone and you are gone

gh15 approved

America will never be gone because a certain nation with big political influence here needs us to remain on top.

And wait till next election, America will be doing better than ever. They will school the 20 million illegals at oil drilling in Alaska and gulf of Mexico.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Make more difficult driving tests.  Automatically eliminating anyone with an IQ below 100.
Tossing speed limits outside city areas.

Never talk about health care.
Legalize prostitution and drugs, even steroids...so all my weak pretending brothers out there can buy with piece of mind.
N

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
If you show your Military Id card you can be served a beer at any age

MB

• Getbig IV
1. Eliminate all US government departments and agencies.   
2. Bring home all US troops and stop policing the world.
3. Legalize all drugs.
4. End federal income tax and collect necessary revenues through sales tax.
5. Drill as much of our own oil as we possibly can.
6. Ban insurance companies from participating in healthcare.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
If you show your Military Id card you can be served a beer at any age

yes this is another stupid law,,you shoudl be abel to drink from age 18 period,,the reason all of your youth rebel and the girls become alcoholic and raped later on and durin teen years is because this damn alcohol is only legal to drink from 21,,

age 18 it should be available anywhere also after 1 am or whatever stupid law you got there,,it should just be available to buy from age 18 and at any hour,,then! there will be less drunkoholics becuase when you can get it easy you stop giving a fuck and get bored,,thats how human nature is,,

like cigarettes,,,alcohol should be legal from age 18 with id

gh15 approved
fallen angel

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
Flat tax everyone. (Not just working citizens making above a certain amount.) Abolish the IRS. Make the divorce process as easy as a phone call.
The answer is "yes".