Author Topic: What would be the first thing you would do.. if you become President of the USA  (Read 5996 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Me?
I probably bomb asia back into the stone age and while I'm at it turn the middle east into glass (including Israel) and build a huge theme park and a shopping mall for the
fat american tourists that will flock to that attraction until the end of time.

You?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bang every actress I've ever wanted to nail.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
I thought you are from Germany...? If so, you should dream of becoming chancellor of state  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I thought you are from Germany...? If so, you should dream of becoming chancellor of state  ;D

I think that only entitles you to weiner schnitzel and hefe weitzen for life.....  Hey, thats not a bad deal.....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
I would outlaw soccer in America, Eliminate the DH in baseball, And make it mandatory atleast 2 white players are on the floor for each team at all times of the basketball game

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
Make executions pay per view.

Also, have a 900 number to vote on how child rapist/killers would be executed.

Cut the middle class taxes by using this system.   ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I would decriminalize steroids to flush out all this UG bullshit.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Fuck your mom

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Order brain scans for every registered Liberal/Dem just to research their thought processes. Its quite mind boggling :)))

che

• Getbig V
Ban : guns, baseball, American Football, American Idol ,hunting, fishing ,fast food restaurants, alcohol, SUV's and your mom.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Order brain scans for every registered Liberal/Dem just to research their thought processes. Its quite mind boggling :)))

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

che

• Getbig V
Ban : guns, baseball, American Football, American Idol ,hunting, fishing ,fast food restaurants, alcohol, SUV's and your mom.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
take a nap....

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
What would you do as a president, "The Coach" ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
The Coach would forbid men taller than 5'6 from reproducing so that he could give his puny seed a chance in the evolutionary endgame.  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
See previous 15 posts. Ron must have went back to the old server after the gimmicks crashed the new one.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Tariffs on Chinese goods, promote American industry, deport most Hispanics, give black people their own state to live in, get government spending in line with tax revenues and pay down debt when possible.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
imidiate special presidential sealed order for amnesty for all 20 million illegals ,,and im talking the real ilegal not the unlawful who came legaly and later marry and become legal,,,im talkin imidiate amnsety to all 20 million ILLEGAL mexicans,,condition it with 24 month of english as second language courses,,and 1  community service that concerning integration with americano society in some form taken from list of approved ones,,

amnesty mean they become GREEN CARD HOLDER and can apply to ciziten ship after 5 years of green card UNLESS married to americano citizen then can apply after 2 years,,

no work visa balonie,,full amnesty into green card permanent resident in americana and then 2-5 years for citizenship

along with that special president order to build the fence,,israel style,,anyone who get in americna abefore fence is done is treated like the others and get amnestry ,,momnet fence is done anyone who find ilegaly enterance to americana is self deported or forced deported depending on situation within 30 days of beint cought,,

THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAY SAVE AMERICANA,,ONLY THING!

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel