Author Topic: Does weed make you a loser?  (Read 12554 times)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Re: Does weed make you a loser?
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2011, 05:16:15 PM »
Yes, that's what the white trash and blacks do. (I am serious about this :))

Real men do GH, test, insulin, eq, tren, mast, DNP, d-bol, with lots of nubain!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2011, 05:21:32 PM »
 Anyone who seriously thinks that weed makes you a loser is an uptight dumbass capitalist sheep.

"They" don't want us to smoke weed. "They" just want us to guzzle caffiene all day, work hard, and ask no questions about the man behind the curtain.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2011, 06:20:41 PM »
Anyone who seriously thinks that weed makes you a loser is an uptight dumbass capitalist sheep.

"They" don't want us to smoke weed. "They" just want us to guzzle caffiene all day, work hard, and ask no questions about the man behind the curtain.

yeah... it's the government

::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2011, 06:26:25 PM »
yeah... it's the government

::)

If you knew the history of Marijuana laws. You would know that weed was totally legal, then arounf the 1930's the US government outlawed it because they didn't like how it was affecting society. Then the rest of the world followed the US lead on it.

Educate yourself you dumbfuck. There are real conspiracies in this world. So conspiracy theories are bullshit, some are totally real.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2011, 06:31:15 PM »
If you knew the history of Marijuana laws. You would know that weed was totally legal, then arounf the 1930's the US government outlawed it because they didn't like how it was affecting society. Then the rest of the world followed the US lead on it.

Educate yourself you dumbfuck. There are real conspiracies in this world. So conspiracy theories are bullshit, some are totally real.

No.  William Randolf Hearst, who was the owner of a huge chain of newspapers was a big reason why it became illegal on the national level.  First, he hated Mexicans. Second, he had invested heavily in the timber industry to support his newspaper chain and didn’t want to see the development of hemp paper in competition. Third, he had lost 800,000 acres of timberland to Pancho Villa, so he hated Mexicans. Fourth, telling lurid lies about Mexicans (and the devil marijuana weed causing violence) sold newspapers, making him rich.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2011, 06:36:41 PM »
No.  William Randolf Hearst, who was the owner of a huge chain of newspapers was a big reason why it became illegal on the national level.  First, he hated Mexicans. Second, he had invested heavily in the timber industry to support his newspaper chain and didn’t want to see the development of hemp paper in competition. Third, he had lost 800,000 acres of timberland to Pancho Villa, so he hated Mexicans. Fourth, telling lurid lies about Mexicans (and the devil marijuana weed causing violence) sold newspapers, making him rich.

I know that the persecution of Mexicans played a big role in it. But it's when weed started spreading into the white world that they declared war on it.

Governments don't like that way weed affects people's minds. It opens poeple's minds. Makes them rebel against authority. Makes them relax and take life slow. No government on Earth wants this. This is why they fought wee in Jamaica.

Also. Pharmacuetical companies lobby to keep it illegal. And the Gov. has not figured out a way to make it profitable for themselves. So it remains illegal.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2011, 06:41:27 PM »

Fucking Mexicans again

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2011, 06:43:20 PM »

GTFOH... only a pot head loser really gives a shit about marijuana reform laws.

'oooohhhh.. the EEEVVIIILLL government is at it again!!!'

nothing conspiratorial about drug policy in the US.  if the populace really wanted reform they would vote libertarian and legalize everything and tax it.  again.. nobody cares.

oh wait.  except yourself.  good job dumbass.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2011, 06:52:51 PM »
GTFOH... only a pot head loser really gives a shit about marijuana reform laws.

'oooohhhh.. the EEEVVIIILLL government is at it again!!!'

nothing conspiratorial about drug policy in the US.  if the populace really wanted reform they would vote libertarian and legalize everything and tax it.  again.. nobody cares.

oh wait.  except yourself.  good job dumbass.

Bullshit.

You are a fool. You think it matters how we vote? You think elections and votes aren't rigged? You think that there is a fair Democracy in the USA?

You are hopeless. Keep on watching that TV and believing the fairy tale it tells you.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2011, 06:59:04 PM »
Bullshit.

You are a fool. You think it matters how we vote? You think elections and votes aren't rigged? You think that there is a fair Democracy in the USA?

You are hopeless. Keep on watching that TV and believing the fairy tale it tells you.

oh brother

how come everyone i hear spouting this same drivel is a complete (usually liberal/pot head) nutbag?

stop coming up with fabrications and face reality and current events with common sense. 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2011, 07:02:37 PM »
oh brother

how come everyone i hear spouting this same drivel is a complete (usually liberal/pot head) nutbag?

stop coming up with fabrications and face reality and current events with common sense. 

So you think that they just count our votes fairly and let Democracy rule huh?

You must not be paying much attention.

Stop posting on getbig and read some fucking books you stupid mother fucker. The world is very, very corrupt from top to bottom. They just hide the corruption so that uneducated idiots like you can be blissfully unaware of it.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2011, 07:08:54 PM »
So you think that they just count our votes fairly and let Democracy rule huh?

You must not be paying much attention.

Stop posting on getbig and read some fucking books you stupid mother fucker. The world is very, very corrupt from top to bottom. They just hide the corruption so that uneducated idiots like you can be blissfully unaware of it.

hypocrit, stoner meltdown

we don't live in a democracy.  this is a constitutional republic.. or supposed to be.  maybe if you read a book you would know that.

and i agree with you.  liberals have been subverting/corrupting my country for quite a while.

god your fucking stupid.  go back to your greenage and infowars and leave the world to people smart enough to know who the real bad guys are. 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2011, 07:10:29 PM »
hypocrit, stoner meltdown

we don't live in a democracy.  this is a constitutional republic.. or supposed to be.  maybe if you read a book you would know that.

and i agree with you.  liberals have been subverting/corrupting my country for quite a while.

god your fucking stupid.  go back to your greenage and infowars and leave the world to people smart enough to know who the real bad guys are. 

I am talking about the Democracy of the voting process. Not the government system itself.

You don't know shit. You probably think 9/11 was actually carried out by a bunch of filthy Muslems with box cutters don't you?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2011, 07:12:53 PM »
I am talking about the Democracy of the voting process. Not the government system itself.

You don't know shit. You probably think 9/11 was actually carried out by a bunch of filthy Muslems with box cutters don't you?

no, actually i thought it was bush and the jews.  ::)

is there a cliff nearby your house?  you should find that out before you consider posting and exposing your delusional idiocy yet again.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2011, 07:19:59 PM »
brixtonbul aren't you a vet? Iraq?

Also do you feel that you still control your own thoughts?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2011, 07:33:13 PM »
brixtonbul aren't you a vet? Iraq?

Also do you feel that you still control your own thoughts?

i am a vet.. not iraq.

yes

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2011, 07:36:15 PM »
no, actually i thought it was bush and the jews.  ::)

is there a cliff nearby your house?  you should find that out before you consider posting and exposing your delusional idiocy yet again.

You are a fucking moron who cannot read between the lines. You are very very ignorant about politics ad the corruption that goes along with it. You are one of those simple-minded folks who dismisses every conspiracy theory and live in a simple world of simple thoughts.

I shit on you.....

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2011, 07:52:02 PM »
You are a fucking moron who cannot read between the lines. You are very very ignorant about politics ad the corruption that goes along with it. You are one of those simple-minded folks who dismisses every conspiracy theory and live in a simple world of simple thoughts.

I shit on you.....

i find it hilarious that you fit the exact image of most people who buy into this vomit-

likely never worked in gov't

likely never served in military

likely never worked in gov't contracting

pot smoking

liberal

yeah.. you guys are gonna convince the world of all the evil happening behind the scenes.  you're right.. you shit on me.  just like you shit on everyone on this board everytime you open your mouth.  and the ones who believe the nutcases like you love to eat it up.

go fuck off somewhere else.  i stand by my original point.. nobody cares about the agenda of people like yourself.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2011, 08:01:20 PM »
i find it hilarious that you fit the exact image of most people who buy into this vomit-

likely never worked in gov't

likely never served in military

likely never worked in gov't contracting

pot smoking

liberal

yeah.. you guys are gonna convince the world of all the evil happening behind the scenes.  you're right.. you shit on me.  just like you shit on everyone on this board everytime you open your mouth.  and the ones who believe the nutcases like you love to eat it up.

go fuck off somewhere else.  i stand by my original point.. nobody cares about the agenda of people like yourself.

Sorry, I couldn't hear you.

You're Mom was screaming and moaning too loud while I fucked her in the ass.

You little pussy boy dumbfuck. Ignorant sheep like you are bringing America into the gutter. Gullibly believing a fairy tale while tyrants run amok and turn the USA into a third world shithole.

You deserve to be taken out back and beaten.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2011, 08:04:48 PM »
Sorry, I couldn't hear you.

You're Mom was screaming and moaning too loud while I fucked her in the ass.

You little pussy boy dumbfuck. Ignorant sheep like you are bringing America into the gutter. Gullibly believing a fairy tale while tyrants run amok and turn the USA into a third world shithole.

You deserve to be taken out back and beaten.

g'head... keep bitching like a gutless female.  WAHHH WAHHHHHHHH

you sound just like the bitter little liberal nut that you are.

the only people turning my country into a third world shithole are liberals, like yourself.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2011, 08:06:27 PM »
g'head... keep bitching like a gutless female.  WAHHH WAHHHHHHHH

you sound just like the bitter little liberal nut that you are.

the only people turning my country into a third world shithole are liberals, like yourself.

I'm not a liberal you fucking moron.

Liberals aren't the problem in the USA. The problem is corruption. But dumbfucks like you are too uninformed and uneducated to know this.

kimber51

• Getbig I
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2011, 08:08:11 PM »
nothing wrong with puffing a doobie once in awhile

as long as it is in moderation like everything else

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2011, 08:08:43 PM »
I'm not a liberal you fucking moron.

Liberals aren't the problem in the USA. The problem is corruption. But dumbfucks like you are too uninformed and uneducated to know this.

you sound like one.  i don't hear you bitching about the corrupt tyrant that is in office right now.

walks like a duck..

aren't you late for a bike race/protest/candelight vigil/awareness rally somewhere?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2011, 08:09:34 PM »
nothing wrong with puffing a doobie once in awhile

as long as it is in moderation like everything else

Exactly. When people call me a "pothead" like it's an insult I just laugh it off.

The same people who hate on pot usually get drunk several times per week too. Fucking dumbasses.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2011, 08:11:55 PM »
you sound like one.  i don't hear you bitching about the corrupt tyrant that is in office right now.

walks like a duck..

aren't you late for a bike race/protest/candelight vigil/awareness rally somewhere?

Democrats and Republicans are both corrupt. Obama is just as corrupt as the rest of them.

When did I EVER say I liked Obama? I never said that, fuck no, you are putting words into my mouth.

You're an idiot. Just like The Coach. You have a very simple-minded and uneducated view about the world.