Author Topic: Does weed make you a loser?  (Read 12536 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Does weed make you a loser?
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2011, 08:16:25 PM »
Democrats and Republicans are both corrupt. Obama is just as corrupt as the rest of them.

When did I EVER say I liked Obama? I never said that, fuck no, you are putting words into my mouth.

You're an idiot. Just like The Coach. You have a very simple-minded and uneducated view about the world.

right right.. and you're the beacon of wisdom because you drone on like every other idiot about how 'all politicians are corrupt' and 'why vote' yadda yadda. 

sure guy...  people like you are the change you want to see in the world.   lollololol.  aren't you supposed to be performing at a birthday party somewhere?  you fucking clown?  ;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2011, 08:18:06 PM »
right right.. and you're the beacon of wisdom because you drone on like every other idiot about how 'all politicians are corrupt' and 'why vote' yadda yadda. 

sure guy...  people like you are the change you want to see in the world.   lollololol.  aren't you supposed to be performing at a birthday party somewhere?  you fucking clown?  ;D

You are obviously incapable of having an intelligent conversation about politics.

What city are you from? Some shithole in the midwest or the south?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2011, 08:22:02 PM »
You are obviously incapable of having an intelligent conversation about politics.

What city are you from? Some shithole in the midwest or the south?

dude i could wipe the floor with you about politics as i have demonstrated for years as a vet of this place.

it would help if i was actually arguing politics instead of paranoid, imaginary CT dillusions.

and since you are obviously making a redneck reference im gonna go ahead and tell you to start lubing up your foot now.  im sure your rectum is about to get a surprise.

im from the liberal haven known as maryland. 

so does it hurt yet?  ;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2011, 08:31:13 PM »
dude i could wipe the floor with you about politics as i have demonstrated for years as a vet of this place.

it would help if i was actually arguing politics instead of paranoid, imaginary CT dillusions.

and since you are obviously making a redneck reference im gonna go ahead and tell you to start lubing up your foot now.  im sure your rectum is about to get a surprise.

im from the liberal haven known as maryland. 

so does it hurt yet?  ;D

Maryland is a liberal haven??? BWAHAHAHA

Bullshit. It's more like a slightly watered down version of Bibleland USA.

If I was from that shithole I guess I would probably be a small-minded dumbfuck too. I can't blame you. You are just confused.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2011, 08:42:50 PM »
Maryland is a liberal haven??? BWAHAHAHA

Bullshit. It's more like a slightly watered down version of Bibleland USA.

If I was from that shithole I guess I would probably be a small-minded dumbfuck too. I can't blame you. You are just confused.

uneducated and uninformed just as i thought.

baltimore and central maryland is as far left as you can get in this country.

of course, you would know that if you weren't a complete ignoramous.

once again, you are wrong and stupid.  i hope every day isn't like this for you.  must be a bleak existence.

PS you're still a F@GGOT

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2011, 08:45:12 PM »

uneducated and uninformed just as i thought.

baltimore and central maryland is as far left as you can get in this country.

of course, you would know that if you weren't a complete ignoramous.

once again, you are wrong and stupid.  i hope every day isn't like this for you.  must be a bleak existence.

PS you're still a F@GGOT

Central Maryland is just full of ghetto ass pieces of shit.

If that that my idea of "liberal" I would hate liberals too.

Maryland is not liberal. It's moderate at best. Only a dumb Murican would think otherwise.

Now go listen to FOX News again. They are obviously telling you how to think. You fucking sheep.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2011, 08:51:46 PM »
Central Maryland is just full of ghetto ass pieces of shit.

If that that my idea of "liberal" I would hate liberals too.

Maryland is not liberal. It's moderate at best. Only a dumb Murican would think otherwise.

Now go listen to FOX News again. They are obviously telling you how to think. You fucking sheep.

im still waiting for you to post something accurate or informed.

so we have 'your mom' jokes and now some fox news griping. 

(sigh)  it's times like these i really miss the 'squad' and the politics getbig 2006-2008.  arguing with you is not only easy, it is boring.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2011, 08:53:16 PM »
im still waiting for you to post something accurate or informed.

so we have 'your mom' jokes and now some fox news griping. 

(sigh)  it's times like these i really miss the 'squad' and the politics getbig 2006-2008.  arguing with you is not only easy, it is boring.

I'll have a mature and intelligent debate with you if you want.

What topic would you like to debate specifically?

Start it up, Peeroy.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2011, 08:56:35 PM »
I'll have a mature and intelligent debate with you if you want.

What topic would you like to debate specifically?

Start it up, Peeroy.

ill wait a topic worth my time and energy.  i don't think CT bullshit qualifies.

i spent enough time on 5,000 word posts complete with references and quotes to know i have more of a life than to debate someone dumber and less educated than myself. 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2011, 08:58:36 PM »
ill wait a topic worth my time and energy.  i don't think CT bullshit qualifies.

i spent enough time on 5,000 word posts complete with references and quotes to know i have more of a life than to debate someone dumber and less educated than myself. 

Nice job on backing away from me and pussying out. Real slick.

Just name any topic and i'll tell you what's up with it. You smarmy little turd.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2011, 09:01:17 PM »
Nice job on backing away from me and pussying out. Real slick.

Just name any topic and i'll tell you what's up with it. You smarmy little turd.

why should i?  you want to debate something so bad you bring it up?  im up for it.

i attack you because you're a liberal, dillusional, moron and we already covered this.  i don't need to say anything else other than to point out your continued lack of education/intellect. 

once again, easy and boring.  YAWN

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »
Anyone who seriously thinks that weed makes you a loser is an uptight dumbass capitalist sheep.

"They" don't want us to smoke weed. "They" just want us to guzzle caffiene all day, work hard, and ask no questions about the man behind the curtain.

well, I just smoked a shit load of weed, and I really lost my get up and go

thats what I'm talking about

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2011, 09:07:37 PM »
why should i?  you want to debate something so bad you bring it up?  im up for it.

i attack you because you're a liberal, dillusional, moron and we already covered this.  i don't need to say anything else other than to point out your continued lack of education/intellect. 

once again, easy and boring.  YAWN

I'm actually very educated.

Not bragging, just a fact. I'm a college grad and I read a lot. I'm not some dumbass.

You just don't like my message, so you are attacking the messenger.

How about the issue of whether or not elections are rigged? WHY DO YOU THINK ELECTIONS ARE FAIRLY CARRIED OUT AND VOTES ARE FAIRLY COUNTED? What made you think this? Because the TV told you?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2011, 09:08:25 PM »
well, I just smoked a shit load of weed, and I really lost my get up and go

thats what I'm talking about

Smoking shitloads of weed is great. That's what living life to the fullest is all about  8)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2011, 09:10:29 PM »
I'm actually very educated.

Not bragging, just a fact. I'm a college grad and I read a lot. I'm not some dumbass.

You just don't like my message, so you are attacking the messenger.

How about the issue of whether or not elections are rigged? WHY DO YOU THINK ELECTIONS ARE FAIRLY CARRIED OUT AND VOTES ARE FAIRLY COUNTED? What made you think this? Because the TV told you?

your responses so far have been nothing but losers drivel and unfunny personal attacks.  claiming to be educated and that you read a lot only shows how little those things have helped you.

and why do you assume i think elections are fair? did i say this?  

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2011, 09:13:18 PM »
your responses so far have been nothing but losers drivel and unfunny personal attacks.  claiming to be educated and that you read a lot only shows how little those things have helped you.

and why do you assume i think elections are fair? did i say this?  

I said that elections are rigged and the government would never legalize marijuana even if the people wanted it. You attacked me for saying that and called me a conspiracy theorist.

That's how this whole thing started, remember?

Clean the shit outta your ears boy.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2011, 09:17:28 PM »
I said that elections are rigged and the government would never legalize marijuana even if the people wanted it. You attacked me for saying that and called me a conspiracy theorist.

That's how this whole thing started, remember?

Clean the shit outta your ears boy.

first, i never claimed elections to be fair but i see the fraud committed on the left as a bigger problem than very known and very public redistricting, which can be actively fought.

second, i attacked you because caring about drugs being legal only matters from the stand point of the resources wasted to combat it.  every poli-sci class i've ever taken has had some idiot whining about marjuana laws instead of something that matters.  i see you as this person. 

you are a conspiracy theorist.  i don't see the problem here.  :-/

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2011, 09:32:31 PM »
first, i never claimed elections to be fair but i see the fraud committed on the left as a bigger problem than very known and very public redistricting, which can be actively fought.

second, i attacked you because caring about drugs being legal only matters from the stand point of the resources wasted to combat it.  every poli-sci class i've ever taken has had some idiot whining about marjuana laws instead of something that matters.  i see you as this person. 

you are a conspiracy theorist.  i don't see the problem here.  :-/

You keep on trying to bring this left vs. right bullshit into this debate. It makes it retarded.

You have labeled me a liberal and in straw man fashion, you are attacking me for being a liberal. Even though this is a false label that you pushed onto me. Same with "conspiracy theorist". You're just playing childish name calling games instead of addressing the substance of what i'm saying.

Your lame straw man arguements and left vs. right bullshit are really stupid. And you seem oblvious to your own illogical nonsense.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2011, 09:36:35 PM »
Last night was the first time I haven't smoked weed in over a month. Talk about boring....strange thing is, today I feel like fucking superman today!  :o

I'm actually getting off my ass and getting stuff done at "work" instead of surfing Getbig all day.  ;)

This was some medical grade sticky bud that tasted like mesquite flavored vagina.  :P

I'd like to quote Edward Norton's character from American History X, but don't wish to be banned.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2011, 09:39:58 PM »
You keep on trying to bring this left vs. right bullshit into this debate. It makes it retarded.

You have labeled me a liberal and in straw man fashion, you are attacking me for being a liberal. Even though this is a false label that you pushed onto me. Same with "conspiracy theorist". You're just playing childish name calling games instead of addressing the substance of what i'm saying.

Your lame straw man arguements and left vs. right bullshit are really stupid. And you seem oblvious to your own illogical nonsense.

oh alright.. so the idiot who spent this whole argument name calling and hurling weak insults now accuses me of 'playing childish name calling games!'

please son.  it's laughable. 

..and i bet you smell like bong water.

::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2011, 09:43:15 PM »
oh alright.. so the idiot who spent this whole argument name calling and hurling weak insults now accuses me of 'playing childish name calling games!'

please son.  it's laughable. 

..and i bet you smell like bong water.

::)

You are trying to use weed smoking against me as if there is somethign shameful about smoking weed.

There is no shame in smoking weed. Weed is a beautiful thing.

Your just letting your social programming guide you, like a sheep.

All the insult I have called you are just for fun. Yours on the other hand, you try to pass them off as legitamite elements of your debate. That's the difference between you and me. Turdface.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2011, 09:46:53 PM »
You are trying to use weed smoking against me as if there is somethign shameful about smoking weed.

There is no shame in smoking weed. Weed is a beautiful thing.

Your just letting your social programming guide you, like a sheep.

All the insult I have called you are just for fun. Yours on the other hand, you try to pass them off as legitamite elements of your debate. That's the difference between you and me. Turdface.

yeah right... im a sheep.  sure.  and you're quite the renegade no doubt.

i think it's obvious which one of us is being a little too serious regarding the interwebz.  ;D

and i don't think smoking weed is shameful.  hell, i've smoked prolly a dozen or so times in my life. 

but i think it is lame and i usually have a low opinion of the filth who smoke all the time (you). 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2011, 09:51:10 PM »
yeah right... im a sheep.  sure.  and you're quite the renegade no doubt.

i think it's obvious which one of us is being a little too serious regarding the interwebz.  ;D

and i don't think smoking weed is shameful.  hell, i've smoked prolly a dozen or so times in my life. 

but i think it is lame and i usually have a low opinion of the filth who smoke all the time (you). 

Oh I smoke weed all the time huh?  ::)

Yet another wild assumption you are making that is FALSE.

I am off and on with the weed. Right now i'm on. I recently went like 2 years without smoking though.

And I never smoke all day every day. An eighth of weed last me almost a month because i'll just take like 2 or 3 hits and i'm cool for a few hours.

Your hatred of weed smokers seems pretty immature. What's to hate about it?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2011, 09:54:50 PM »
Oh I smoke weed all the time huh?  ::)

Yet another wild assumption you are making that is FALSE.

I am off and on with the weed. Right now i'm on. I recently went like 2 years without smoking though.

And I never smoke all day every day. An eighth of weed last me almost a month because i'll just take like 2 or 3 hits and i'm cool for a few hours.

Your hatred of weed smokers seems pretty immature. What's to hate about it?

hey everything about you including your email reeks of your love affair with weed.  seems like a fair assumption.  sue me.

i don't hate pot smokers.  i dislike most of them.  i have a few friends who smoke regularly but they are few and far between that can smoke all the time and hold thier shit together.  the vast majority are smelly, dirty, do-nothings who whine about the gov't and play guitar hero nonstop.  they have no drive and will never amount to anything. 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2011, 09:59:42 PM »
hey everything about you including your email reeks of your love affair with weed.  seems like a fair assumption.  sue me.

i don't hate pot smokers.  i dislike most of them.  i have a few friends who smoke regularly but they are few and far between that can smoke all the time and hold thier shit together.  the vast majority are smelly, dirty, do-nothings who whine about the gov't and play guitar hero nonstop.  they have no drive and will never amount to anything.  

Bullshit.

Most pot smokers work 40 hours per week and do all the exact same shit non-smokers do.

The fact that you spew these kinds of ridiculous stereotypes shows what kind of mindset you are in.

Even when I smoke like a chimney I still work hard and get all my shit done. Most people are like that.

You're just looking at the hippies and losers and projecting an image of them onto everyone.

Some people get addicted to anything. Food, sex, and yes weed too. It's not the weed, it's the addictive personality.