Author Topic: Playboy Mansion's water source made 200 people sick  (Read 1292 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Playboy Mansion's water source made 200 people sick
« on: March 01, 2011, 01:39:33 PM »
LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles County health officials have found the bacteria that causes Legionnaires' disease at the Playboy Mansion after 200 people who attended an event there last month became ill.

The Los Angeles Times reports Tuesday that Legionella bacteria was discovered in a water source at the Holmby Hills estate of Hugh Hefner.

HOLY SKANK PUSSY BATMAN :P

p

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: playboy mansion
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 01:45:18 PM »

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 01:56:09 PM »
lol. speaking of joe, he brought it up in a recent podcast, apparently there were people from ALL over the world coming there at that party

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 02:01:18 PM »
lol. speaking of joe, he brought it up in a recent podcast, apparently there were people from ALL over the world coming there at that party

Fixed

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 02:23:33 PM »

haha, Joe Rogan.  Overall, not that funny, but surprising entertaining.
Hugh Hefner...put some real sluts in your magazine and stop with that silly smokers jacket.  We get it, you started Playboy.
N

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 06:00:01 PM »
There's rumors going around that Charlie Sheen and Hugh Hefner are in cohots and Hugh wants Charlie to keep the playboy mansion vibe going when he's dead. Which is very close to happening.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 06:01:02 PM »
There's rumors going around that Charlie Sheen and Hugh Hefner are in cohots and Hugh wants Charlie to keep the playboy mansion vibe going when he's dead. Which is very close to happening.

::) ::)

D