Author Topic: The local strip club....  (Read 7490 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
The local strip club....
« on: March 02, 2011, 07:54:38 AM »
Usually shows the ufc/boxiing pay per views.  My friends and I like to go watch, eat dinner, and get a lap dance. 

Can i assume the same protocol will be in effect for the Arnold this weekend?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: The local strip club....
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 07:56:54 AM »

At 4:00.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 07:59:25 AM »
Usually shows the ufc/boxiing pay per views.  My friends and I like to go watch, eat dinner, and get a lap dance. 

Yes.

Many of the GAY strip/sport clubs in New York City show the Arnold.  Typically, by way of a 3-drink minimum, you get to enter the club with no cover-fee at the door.

They also cater to the wants of the spectators by usually having NPC competitors work the night as waiters and lap dancers.

PM me if you are in the New York City or Philadelphia area and I can provide you with a listing of places that will be following suit.

Lovingly yours,
"1"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 08:00:33 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 08:05:53 AM »

That's a cheap GAY strip club.  You can tell by the lack of enthusiasm displayed by the audience that they just picked up cheap talent on the back of a pickup truck on the way to opening up the place.

I have high-scale places that cater to a more elite (bankers, doctors, lawyers, Engineers etc..) group of men.

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 08:06:55 AM »
Yes.

Many of the GAY strip/sport clubs in New York City show the Arnold.  Typically, by way of a 3-drink minimum, you get to enter the club with no cover-fee at the door.

They also cater to the wants of the spectators by usually having NPC competitors work the night as waiters and lap dancers.

PM me if you are in the New York City or Philadelphia area and I can provide you with a listing of places that will be following suit.

Lovingly yours,
"1"
Shameless "muscle hustling", I presume?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 08:10:01 AM »
Shameless "muscle hustling", I presume?

I wouldn't go as far as calling it shameless.  The vast majority of these NPC competitors not only strip for the crowd, but also provide blow jobs upon request.

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 08:13:08 AM »
I wouldn't go as far as calling it shameless.  The vast majority of these NPC competitors not only strip for the crowd, but also provide blow jobs upon request.

"1"
Practicing for the Judges---or already well versed due to the judges...Sad, sad.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 08:13:51 AM »

So how is this thread turning out for you ??? ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 08:19:49 AM »

"1"

let me guess....they don't think they are "gay" because they are "doing it for money"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2011, 08:20:17 AM »
That's a cheap GAY strip club.  You can tell by the lack of enthusiasm displayed by the audience that they just picked up cheap talent on the back of a pickup truck on the way to opening up the place.

I have high-scale places that cater to a more elite (bankers, doctors, lawyers, Engineers etc..) group of men.

"1"

FIXED

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 08:25:59 AM »
let me guess....they don't think they are "gay" because they are "doing it for money"

Some guys are openly gay, others are doing it for the money and claim to be straight.  While there are also straight men in there who just feel more comfortable in that type of setting.  Also, many of the bartenders are straight men that make it clear to the clientele that they are there to do a job and provide conversation.

Listen Johnny, a man servicing another man's penis is just an act of kindness.

"1"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2011, 08:31:23 AM »
Some guys are openly gay, others are doing it for the money and claim to be straight.  While there are also straight men in there who just feel more comfortable in that type of setting.  Also, many of the bartenders are straight men that make it clear to the clientele that they are there to do a job and provide conversation.

Listen Johnny, a man servicing another man's penis is just an act of kindness.

"1"

I wouldn't blame any of the straight dudes

the money is REALLY good at a gay club if the clientele isn't broke or stuck up

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2011, 08:32:34 AM »
I wouldn't blame any of the straight dudes

the money is REALLY good at a gay club if the clientele isn't broke and not stuck up

X2

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2011, 08:34:57 AM »

So how is this thread turning out for you ??? ;D

Hey Calvin, you think they play the arnold the strip joint your friend works at? ;D

If so i may go

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 08:40:13 AM »
not for nothing but why wouldn't a gay bar show UFC.  I mean, as much as I love MMA I can admit that it can be good whacking material if you were the gay

just sayin

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 08:42:43 AM »
not for nothing but why wouldn't a gay bar show UFC.  I mean, as much as I love MMA I can admit that it can be good whacking material if you were the gay

just sayin

Most of them already do.  Just because we are gay doesn't mean that we are a bunch of fruits that only twirl around to the sound of music from the B-52s or ABBA.

Most of us are homosexuals, not faggots, there is a difference..

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 08:43:33 AM »
P.S. Johnny, stop hiding from yourself.  Set him free, set him free..

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 08:44:45 AM »
Most of them already do.  Just because we are gay doesn't mean that we are a bunch of fruits that only twirl around to the sound of music from the B-52s or ABBA.

"1"

What's the difference? ???

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 08:47:01 AM »
this is like that episode of "Nip/Tuck" where Christian didn't know if he was gay or not 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 08:49:45 AM »

"1"
This post reminds me of the episode of Archer in which be dresses up to get the attention of a gay man who has video of his mother doing the former head of the KGB...he goes overboard, and even has a lollipop...several gay men told him he looked like a "homo", therein lies the diff...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 09:05:56 AM »
What's the difference? ???

In a nutshell, fags are the flamboyant homos that can't keep themselves contained without over-accentuating their femininity or sexuality.  Homosexuals are refined, cultured and act more manly than anything else.

Famous flamboyant fag actors: Boy George, Elton John,

Famous homo actors: Ian McKellen, Anderson Cooper, Neil Patrick Harris

Fair enough of an explanation?

"1"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2011, 09:11:57 AM »
In a nutshell, fags are the flamboyant homos that can't keep themselves contained without over-accentuating their femininity or sexuality.  Homosexuals are refined, cultured and act more manly than anything else.

"1"
OneMoreRep=Butch

All you Queens, Nancies, Pansies and Sissies are out of luck.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

"1"

DAMN who knew  ???

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2011, 09:29:19 AM »
"1"
I didnt know anderson cooper was gay, this is what wikipedia says on him:
Cooper has never married and has actively avoided discussing his private life, citing a desire to protect his neutrality as a journalist. His public reticence deliberately contrasts with his mother's life spent in the spotlight of tabloid journalists and her publication of memoirs explicitly detailing her affairs with celebrities. Cooper vowed "not to repeat that strategy."Independent news media have reported that Cooper is gay,and in May 2007, Out magazine ranked him second behind David Geffen in its list of the fifty "Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America."When asked about his sexuality, he stated, "I understand why people might be interested. But I just don’t talk about my personal life. It’s a decision I made a long time ago, before I ever even knew anyone would be interested in my personal life. The whole thing about being a reporter is that you're supposed to be an observer and to be able to adapt with any group you’re in, and I don’t want to do anything that threatens that." He has, however, discussed his desire to have a family and children