Author Topic: Crazy PMs  (Read 20437 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Crazy PMs
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2011, 05:04:32 AM »
only chaos, SS, dyslexic, Showstoppa, Les Grossman, Nordic Beast will see them

>:(
T

newmom

« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2011, 05:05:11 AM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2011, 05:06:11 AM »

you and Josh have no room to talk about anything I have done so STFU and make a decision to stop trolling me , mentioning me , thinking about me , and trying to find out more about me from other people ... you and your crew can leave me alone ..  KAY ?

didnt panda asked you to do the same thing?

w8m8

« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2011, 05:16:39 AM »
didnt panda asked you to do the same thing?

I left Panda alone until he started up again .. he couldn't stop taking shots .. just like this headcase does

I won't accept the snide instigative remarks made about me and not respond ... I'm not arsed with how people want to perceive that

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2011, 06:31:04 AM »
I'm friends with all of you Calvin; makes me sad to see how much board hysteria blurs you guy's vision.

I don't think any of these guys are "malicious" per say; it's easy to demonize a faceless instance so the internet becomes the perfect medium of promotion. The number one reason these individuals pull all these outings and other negative stunts is simply for entertainment purposes, it becomes a game...

I've met several people in the past who were clearly adamant about hurting me in real life; the reaction is always a blank stare of surprise followed by hesitance and finally a smile and a jolt back to reality... never fails.

Did anyone go out of their way to break on our property, go all the way in the back and shoot my windshield? Obviously not; board fallacy has it's entertainment purpose and this is the one and only reason grown men like you have been obsessively logging on getbig several times a day for the last 6 years... Ron has you by the balls and benefits from it. 

By the balls ???...I'm online during the day cuz it kills time,hardly ever at night or weekends ;)

....what may be "entertainment" to you might not be to others....and it's not the online GB stuff that pisses people off,it's irl stuff that does.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2011, 06:32:45 AM »
since my first reply post to this "jab" got deleted from you whining to someone ... lemme say this in a way you can handle .. your world revolves around your "online friends" so just keep your drama and shit stirring bullshit away from me

you and Josh have no room to talk about anything I have done so STFU and make a decision to stop trolling me , mentioning me , thinking about me , and trying to find out more about me from other people ... you and your crew can leave me alone ..  KAY ?

Not deleted by me and I doubt it was SS.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2011, 07:45:33 AM »
Ron has people by the balls ?  Are you out of your mind completely ?

Friends don't do shit like you have done to people who did nothing to you .. then you turn around and lie about it instead of just admitting it and apologising .. you're desperate .. you're "spinning"   you've designed webs of deception that are getting all wrapped up around you .. it's feeling like it's smothering you .. you're upset to see that people are not going to be swallowed into your vortex of duplicity .. you are a false prophet .. a leader wannabe .. and your "reign" is over .. grow up and get over it

LOL @ you being honest about a damn thing .. you're a sneak .. a liar .. a backstabber .. and a bullshit artist that thrives on massive amounts of attention garnished with adoration

If Matt is ignorant enough to trust you for one minute then he deserves what damage you end up doing to him in the long run
You have a massive hard on for Woten .. and would like for everyone to think there's a huge conspiricy and he's behind all the dirty deeds you have done .. and I'm his gimmick .. you've tried every angle there is to convince people of this .. now why don't you just waddle over to the Alpha board .. settle your wide ass down .. Relax and think positive

People who know you .. know .. you have been putting virus' up since day one .. on your own site and here .. it's part of the thrill you get coming here to fuck with people

and have a great night  :D

W8M8 jumping right out of the gate with an epic melt

You really told him.   ::)      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaa aa. :D...

this chick is fucking mental

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2011, 09:03:00 AM »

You really told him.   ::)      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaa aa. :D...

brutal roid rage  :D
T

w8m8

« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2011, 12:22:58 PM »

You really told him.   ::)      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaa aa. :D...

brutal roid rage  :D

LOL  :D