Author Topic: Crazy PMs  (Read 20409 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Crazy PMs
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2011, 01:58:45 PM »
I think it has a lot to do with the type of people that post here. A lot of whiny, insecure, self-loathing crybabies.

Perfect example would be NZMM.......the guy just exudes "I'm a classless scumbag "

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2011, 02:13:25 PM »
Perfect example would be NZMM.......the guy just exudes "I'm a classless scumbag "

Hahahah, true. Now he's going to come roaring in here telling you about how many he claims to have fucked.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2011, 02:14:07 PM »
Indeed..  .that shit is fucked up. I think its just the nature of the board......this place is like a sociology experiment....... 

What would happen if you let a bunch of people say and do whatever They want on a discussion forum for ten years? ?

Getbig is the result. An escalating progression of hostility
Doesn't say much for us.

good post

some of us have gone the other way and mellowed over the years

anyone that has a gimmick just to attack people is a homo
T

Alex23

« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2011, 02:19:18 PM »
Well whoever was trying to stir shit up did a fine job. How would you like a FB account made with your name and daughters pictures all over it?..........Fock call me whatever you like but, I just don't get all the backstabbing and personal "outings".
User 'SS' has blocked your personal message.

LOL what a bitch... ;D

All jokes aside, Wasn't us chief, hope you realized that already.... they did the same thing to my wife, that Hammersmith guy and a couple of others...

Woten/DD/Matt C shit written all over.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2011, 02:26:16 PM »

LOL what a bitch... ;D

All jokes aside, Wasn't us chief, hope you realized that already.... they did the same thing to my wife, that Hammersmith guy and a couple of others...

serious question

you don't think you take this place too seriously
T

Alex23

« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2011, 02:55:50 PM »
serious question
you don't think you take this place too seriously

Absolutely...  sometimes I get bored... like to shit-stirr up... 

but contrary to popular mass hysteria, I keep it to these bas fonds, never created fake facebook accounts, although if it makes some sleep at night, go for it, called ppl workplace, shot their windshields, endlessly accuse anyone I disagree with of gimmicks, or things they did not do...

if I wanted to, I could very well pin this shit on anyone of you.. I just don't cross that line...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2011, 06:39:30 PM »
good post

anyone that has a gimmick just to attack people is a homo
Real.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2011, 12:25:38 AM »

Calm down Gregor. We all know you wouldn't talk to my face like that, so cut the tough guy act.

BezerkFury..... now there's a worthless piece of shit if ever I saw one. I bet he's one of those guys that thinks he fits in real well with the rest of the guys, but hes that bitch that everyone makes fun of....
P

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2011, 05:34:33 AM »

Hahaha,oh brother ::)

....if your gonna try that spin at least make it believable ;)...weren't you just friends with Matt C a few days ago ???

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2011, 09:42:57 AM »
Calm down Gregor. We all know you wouldn't talk to my face like that, so cut the tough guy act.

BezerkFury..... now there's a worthless piece of shit if ever I saw one. I bet he's one of those guys that thinks he fits in real well with the rest of the guys, but hes that bitch that everyone makes fun of....

Hahahaha, you're upset. How cute!

Good work on the Dominator account, Jamie. Its posts were pure shit but your behind-the-scenes work was quite impressive.

Alex23

« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2011, 03:23:42 PM »

Hahaha,oh brother ::)

....if your gonna try that spin at least make it believable ;)...weren't you just friends with Matt C a few days ago ???

I'm friends with all of you Calvin; makes me sad to see how much board hysteria blurs you guy's vision.

I don't think any of these guys are "malicious" per say; it's easy to demonize a faceless instance so the internet becomes the perfect medium of promotion. The number one reason these individuals pull all these outings and other negative stunts is simply for entertainment purposes, it becomes a game...

I've met several people in the past who were clearly adamant about hurting me in real life; the reaction is always a blank stare of surprise followed by hesitance and finally a smile and a jolt back to reality... never fails.

Did anyone go out of their way to break on our property, go all the way in the back and shoot my windshield? Obviously not; board fallacy has it's entertainment purpose and this is the one and only reason grown men like you have been obsessively logging on getbig several times a day for the last 6 years... Ron has you by the balls and benefits from it. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2011, 03:30:03 PM »

LOL what a bitch... ;D

Matt C doesn't deserve to be associated with DD/Woten in this way. Show me proof of Matt having posted other's personal shit.

Alex23

« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2011, 03:36:40 PM »
Matt C doesn't deserve to be associated with DD/Woten in this way. Show me proof of Matt having posted other's personal shit.

You might be entirely right Primeribbedmuscled. Last year what I perceived as Matt's action, spamming and trying to hack my board may very well be wrong. As they did to many of us, impersonation seems to be the case here too. I'm giving Matt the benefit of the doubt and scheduled to talk to him soon to put an end to all this and get some final closure.

As I described above, board hysteria can blur anyone's vision.

If any of you have questions, private or public, please don't hesitate to ask, I will answer with full honesty.

newmom

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2011, 04:20:25 PM »

If any of you have questions, private or public, please don't hesitate to ask, I will answer with full honesty.

okay I'll play Alex. Why did you start a thread about my ex? What was the reasoning?

w8m8

« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2011, 04:22:08 PM »
I'm friends with all of you Calvin; makes me sad to see how much board hysteria blurs you guy's vision.

I don't think any of these guys are "malicious" per say; it's easy to demonize a faceless instance so the internet becomes the perfect medium of promotion. The number one reason these individuals pull all these outings and other negative stunts is simply for entertainment purposes, it becomes a game...

I've met several people in the past who were clearly adamant about hurting me in real life; the reaction is always a blank stare of surprise followed by hesitance and finally a smile and a jolt back to reality... never fails.

Did anyone go out of their way to break on our property, go all the way in the back and shoot my windshield? Obviously not; board fallacy has it's entertainment purpose and this is the one and only reason grown men like you have been obsessively logging on getbig several times a day for the last 6 years... Ron has you by the balls and benefits from it

Ron has people by the balls ?  Are you out of your mind completely ?

Friends don't do shit like you have done to people who did nothing to you .. then you turn around and lie about it instead of just admitting it and apologising .. you're desperate .. you're "spinning"   you've designed webs of deception that are getting all wrapped up around you .. it's feeling like it's smothering you .. you're upset to see that people are not going to be swallowed into your vortex of duplicity .. you are a false prophet .. a leader wannabe .. and your "reign" is over .. grow up and get over it

You might be entirely right Primeribbedmuscled. Last year what I perceived as Matt's action, spamming and trying to hack my board may very well be wrong. As they did to many of us, impersonation seems to be the case here too. I'm giving Matt the benefit of the doubt and scheduled to talk to him soon to put an end to all this and get some final closure.

As I described above, board hysteria can blur anyone's vision.

LOL @ you being honest about a damn thing .. you're a sneak .. a liar .. a backstabber .. and a bullshit artist that thrives on massive amounts of attention garnished with adoration

If Matt is ignorant enough to trust you for one minute then he deserves what damage you end up doing to him in the long run
You have a massive hard on for Woten .. and would like for everyone to think there's a huge conspiricy and he's behind all the dirty deeds you have done .. and I'm his gimmick .. you've tried every angle there is to convince people of this .. now why don't you just waddle over to the Alpha board .. settle your wide ass down .. Relax and think positive

People who know you .. know .. you have been putting virus' up since day one .. on your own site and here .. it's part of the thrill you get coming here to fuck with people

and have a great night  :D

newmom

« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2011, 04:23:25 PM »
holy fuck she's free

HIYA chickie

w8m8

« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2011, 04:25:06 PM »
holy fuck she's free

HIYA chickie

:-*

Hello Sunshine !!

newmom

« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2011, 04:29:02 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2011, 04:30:01 PM »
Ron has people by the balls ?  Are you out of your mind completely ?

Friends don't do shit like you have done to people who did nothing to you .. then you turn around and lie about it instead of just admitting it and apologising .. you're desperate .. you're "spinning"   you've designed webs of deception that are getting all wrapped up around you .. it's feeling like it's smothering you .. you're upset to see that people are not going to be swallowed into your vortex of duplicity .. you are a false prophet .. a leader wannabe .. and your "reign" is over .. grow up and get over it

LOL @ you being honest about a damn thing .. you're a sneak .. a liar .. a backstabber .. and a bullshit artist that thrives on massive amounts of attention garnished with adoration

If Matt is ignorant enough to trust you for one minute then he deserves what damage you end up doing to him in the long run
You have a massive hard on for Woten .. and would like for everyone to think there's a huge conspiricy and he's behind all the dirty deeds you have done .. and I'm his gimmick .. you've tried every angle there is to convince people of this .. now why don't you just waddle over to the Alpha board .. settle your wide ass down .. Relax and think positive

People who know you .. know .. you have been putting virus' up since day one .. on your own site and here .. it's part of the thrill you get coming here to fuck with people

and have a great night  :D

Your negativity is saddening at best and I apologize for not reading your post.

However  I'm honestly sorry if I hurt your feelings in the past and caused you such emotional hardship, hope you can get over that mental state of rage towards an online feud that seem to incapacitate you. You're only hurting yourself.

GodSpeed.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2011, 04:30:31 PM »

I definitely qualify on this...I have battled almost everyone on here at one time or another...I can still be an asshole but I'm way more chill these days and harbor no ill will or hard feelings to anyone on GetBig...
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2011, 04:32:31 PM »
holy fuck she's free

HIYA chickie

:-*

Hello Sunshine !!

how bout some girl on girl action...
DAWG

newmom

« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2011, 04:34:24 PM »
how bout some girl on girl action...

we are it's gonna be at calvin's house

woopsie secret is out

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2011, 04:35:03 PM »
we are it's gonna be at calvin's house

woopsie secret is out

pics 4 proof
DAWG

newmom

« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2011, 04:37:43 PM »
pics 4 proof

only chaos, SS, dyslexic, Showstoppa, Les Grossman, Nordic Beast will see them

w8m8

« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2011, 04:42:30 PM »

You negativity is saddening at best and I appologize for not reading your post.

However  I'm honestly sorry if I hurt your feelings in the past and caused you such emotional hardship, hope you can get over that mental state of rage towards an online feud that seem to incapacitate you. You're only hurting yourself.

GodSpeed.

LOL ... I'm really pretty fucking chuffed .. as a matter of fact I'm over the moon reading that response  :D

You can perceive my post as rage if you please .. but it's a shame you can't tell how calm I am ... and now I can say Check Mate so it's all good ... let sleeping dogs lie ... don't start none .. won't be none .. Stay/ Speak /Act/ Behave with positivity and you too can achieve greatness

now go give the wifey some of that lovin you keep saved for Nasser bottled up ...there's a lot more to real life than hanging out in the garage playing warrior on the internet ... freshen up and light a candle .. whisper some sweet nothin's and hope you can get you some ... you need it  .. you're tense brah  8)