Author Topic: The irony in far-lefties screaming for a no-fly zone in Libya is amusing  (Read 494 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
These are the same people who bitch regarding any type of US military intervention yet now they're crying and thumping their chests for the US to start shooting down Libyan aircraft. So, in reality, they only care about military intervention that threatens their far-left IslamoNazi agenda? Any far-lefties care to clue me in here? Could have sworn the far-left said it's not the US's job to bring democracy to the world and act like world police.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Actually, you're asking the wrong group of people.  I think it's fairly well established that far lefties can't think for themselves.  They're told what to think by their Messiah, Move-on, Huff, etc. 

If it's possible to devolve into their...ahem...leaders level of thinking - then you'll know what the far lefties are going to believe - hook, line, and sinker!

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
If you ever really want to venture into the abyss of stupidity, go read the huff post boards.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
or the righties being told what to do by rush and beck and fox news  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
or the righties being told what to do by rush and beck and fox news  ;D

I don't watch any of them. You, being unemployed, seem to spend your entire day watching MSNBC (just as bad as Fox) and bouncing among the 12+ gimmicks you run on here. Quite the productive life you're leading, stud.  :-X

Attacking Fox while watching MSNBC. What a stupid fuck.

The same far-left that cries anytime the US intervenes militarily is now crying for the US to intervene militarily. Can't even write this stuff.

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
Its not hard to tell the people that get their news from fox  or msnbc or cnn, vs the people that read for themselves and learn and think for themselves!
down with hussein

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I can honestly say I don't remember the last time I watchewd fox news or listened to beck. 

I get my news from internet, radios shows like john batchelor (the best of the best imho), malzberg, kuhner, and gambling.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I can honestly say I don't remember the last time I watchewd fox news or listened to beck. 

I get my news from internet, radios shows like john batchelor (the best of the best imho), malzberg, kuhner, and gambling.

Ha, the guy who accuses you, and anybody else who disagrees with him, of being 24/7 Fox news viewers is the same moron who posts endless MSNBC clips.

Ah the irony..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The only two shows I try to make it a point to listen to are John Batchelor at night (best am radio there is), malzberg, savage, and sometimes khuner. 

Batchelor to me is really a step or ten above the rest.  Covers foreign policy, econ, everything and has great guests night after night.   In 3 hours they cover everything. 

As for blacken, I will tell him like I tell everyone, turn off the tv, its a waste of time.