Author Topic: pre-insulina era  (Read 7498 times)

lesaucer

Re: pre-insulina era
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011, 08:30:35 PM »
insulin use in bbing is not a problem.. levrone for example would never have been as big as he was without slin.. its ABUSE that fuck up physique, when you see a bber on stage looking all ballooned up without any striations, no cuts, even with all the tren they got in their system (kai greene olympia 2010), its probably because they have been using like 100iu everyday like retards trying to be as big as ronny coleman... my opinion

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2011, 09:08:47 PM »
insulin use in bbing is not a problem.. levrone for example would never have been as big as he was without slin.. its ABUSE that fuck up physique, when you see a bber on stage looking all ballooned up without any striations, no cuts, even with all the tren they got in their system (kai greene olympia 2010), its probably because they have been using like 100iu everyday like retards trying to be as big as ronny coleman... my opinion

We have a winner !!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2011, 09:29:39 PM »
No but there are 3 pictures posted, 2 pictures of a shirtless guy and 1 of a girl that looks like that, and the response rate for the girl was 18% out of an all male population.

Just an observation

and what is the discussion board topic?  look no one cares if you are gay or straight.  You don't need to prove your hetero credentials by posting shots of sluts.  Just relax and enjoy the smorgasboard of man muscle.  If you're not already gay I promise it won't turn you.

You might think I'm missing the joke, I'm not I see the attempt at humor, but it's just not funny.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2011, 09:34:57 PM »

VERYYYYYYYYYYY GOOD ,,EXCELENT PUPIL

VERY VERY GOOD POSTING IM PROUD

FINALY SOMEONE SAY IT,,WE USE THE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAMN BOTTLE VERY VERY FAST : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2011, 09:37:35 PM »
never thought I would say this but his arms are so big it looks retarded, maybe its his frame...

he is just small narrow fella,,the torso is just small that make his arm s apear more big than they are,,and they are very big due to gh and insulin usage with seo too,,

his problem is that he is narrow like young girl,,not young boy but! young girl,,thats his problem,,again we talk torso not the balooned delts who gave him width ,,,take the arms and delts out and you stay with 17 year old girl

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 09:55:16 PM »
he is just small narrow fella,,the torso is just small that make his arm s apear more big than they are,,and they are very big due to gh and insulin usage with seo too,,

his problem is that he is narrow like young girl,,not young boy but! young girl,,thats his problem,,again we talk torso not the balooned delts who gave him width ,,,take the arms and delts out and you stay with 17 year old girl

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

gh15 is there a limit of insulin to use without ruining the physique, i mean insulin to get the size but keep the cuts and striations in the muscle and get grainy hard and dry for contest, what kind of protocol for insulina would be best?

Thanks
Thunderdome approved

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2011, 10:20:04 PM »
Im tired of hearing all you little twinks whine and complain. Insulin was never the problem.

this is wrong

insulin and synth are the 2 worst things...

wait a sec, thongs insulin and synth are the 3 worst things...
wait a sec, g4p, thongs, insulin and synth are the 4 worst things...
wait a sec, nubain, g4p, thongs, insulin and synth are the 5 worst things...

BTW insulin was the lynch pin, the start of the end game...this is where we headed before the wheels came off the bus:

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2011, 08:33:25 AM »

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

phil wont post but he does read this shit.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2011, 08:39:10 AM »
how can you tell the difference?  who were the first insulin addicts?  you need to see them in photo with a box of donuts.

e

Phil is so trying to be next Jay Cutler!

Does he think having same kind of expensive LV wallet will give him same kind of  money  ;D

Don't get me wrong! I like Phil and wish him all the best.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2011, 08:39:54 AM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2011, 08:43:58 AM »
FIXED

Nothing wrong being over 6 ft tall and girl.... wait..WUT.........  :-X

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2011, 09:12:39 AM »

;D ;D ;D

that screen shot is so fucking crazy...

b

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2011, 09:15:20 AM »
what are the obvious signs of insulin that todays pros have?

lesaucer

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2011, 10:11:31 AM »
that screen shot is so fucking crazy...

x2.. look at the vid.. its like you can see the tren and gh underneath the skin! lol 

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2011, 10:19:18 AM »
levrone was inhuman there

amazing what he looked like in that stupid youtube video with his fanboys in his underwear doing mm's looking tiny, awesome response

now, where are the other pics of americano whore generation nothing bitch in original post? lets go!

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2011, 10:55:23 AM »

Give that man a cigar!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2011, 11:55:06 AM »
low dose test

equipona
masterona
trenbolona

high dose gh
low dose slin  ;D ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2011, 12:00:25 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2011, 12:45:21 PM »
No but there are 3 pictures posted, 2 pictures of a shirtless guy and 1 of a girl that looks like that, and the response rate for the girl was 18% out of an all male population.

Just an observation

Looks like what....  A 16 year old girl trying to look slutty on Facebook  ?

I'm supposed to be impressed with that?

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2011, 01:24:12 PM »
Why doesn't someone find Kevin and get him to come on here and tell us how he achieved this. He looks fucking awesome in that video

lesaucer

« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2011, 05:42:33 PM »
Why doesn't someone find Kevin and get him to come on here and tell us how he achieved this. He looks fucking awesome in that video

simple: 1400mg tren a ew, 25iu gh, insulin but not too much

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2011, 12:12:57 AM »
rumour was his fridge was FILLEDDDD with tren  :o :o :o :o