Author Topic: any one else feel alex23 and josh are ruining this board with their bullshit?  (Read 13059 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

this used to be the coolest fucking sight on the net.

now it's become a fucking drama factory- the same old tired a23 bullshit and gimmickry.

these two clowns will be the death of getbig- a23 already drove off the best poster we had with his bullshit and there are more posting less and less.

clean this shit up ron, before its too late- you've got alex letting josh post thru his account sending people harassing pm's.

enough's enough- i could care less about these two guys- my concern is the board and they are killing it.

b

jwb

• Getbig V
I'd like it to be more about the gossip and opinions surrounding bodybuilding that is for sure.

Alex23

now it's become a fucking drama factory- the same old tired a23 bullshit and gimmickry.
these two clowns will be the death of getbig- a23 already drove off the best poster we had with his bullshit and there are more posting less and less.
clean this shit up ron, before its too late- you've got alex letting josh post thru his account sending people harassing pm's.
enough's enough- i could care less about these two guys- my concern is the board and they are killing it.

Are you coming  to Philty McNasty downtown toronto on monday night "no one"?

6PM sharp please.

Thank you.

mass 04

• Getbig V
I'd like it to be more about the gossip and opinions surrounding bodybuilding that is for sure.
I bet you would, "jwb".

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Thank God we still have God15 on the boards.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
doesnt really bother me tbh

no one

• Getbig V
Are you coming  to Philty McNasty downtown toronto on monday night "no one"?

6PM sharp please.

Thank you.

still waiting for that pm where you say that whatever happens between us you entered into voluntarily.

better yet- write it right here in this thread for the whole board to see and i'll give you my word i'll be there.

lets see how big your balls are, mouthpiece.

b

Alex23

still waiting for that pm where you say that whatever happens between us you entered into voluntarily.

better yet- write it right here in this thread for the whole board to see and i'll give you my word i'll be there.

Enter inside your anal cavity?

I'm not sure what type of commitment you want me to make... please show up, it would be a big disappointment if you don't.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
You take the good with the bad.

Getbig has to have it's villains, even they get all whiney and bitchy from time to time. They also bring lots of laughs, too.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
As long as mars is around we'll be ok.

no one

• Getbig V
Enter inside your anal cavity?

I'm not sure what type of commitment you want me to make... please show up, it would be a big disappointment if you don't.

Hope I"m not twisting your arm but are you coming on monday?

All drama aside, I'm sure it would be fun. No pics, no outing, promised.

Once I meet ppl IRL, they're off limits, actually the opposite, I'll prop u up, I'm sure you walk the walk...

take care man, get over the drama...

dude, get it straight. i dont like you. i dont want to be your friend.

your as bi-polar as josh- all about being the tough guy for the board, and kissing my ass in pm.

either lets do this little dance, or shut the fuck up.

simple.

b

Alex23

dude, get it straight. i dont like you. i dont want to be your friend.

your as bi-polar as josh- all about being the tough guy for the board, and kissing my ass in pm.

either lets do this little dance, or shut the fuck up.

simple.

Tango or Salsa?

Don't start none, won't be none.

Will you be there on monday night 6PM?

no one

• Getbig V
Tango or Salsa?

Don't start none, won't be none.

Will you be there on monday night 6PM?

b

Alex23

We're going in circle... will you or will you not be there? Short of kissing you, touching your junk, schmoe wrestling, I'll do whatever you want me to do...

no one

• Getbig V
We're going in circle... will you or will you not be there? Short of kissing you, touching your junk, schmoe wrestling, I'll do whatever you want me to do...

are there things?

b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Wow! This Toronto fight that's not going to happen is almost as exciting as the Barcelona Brawl that didn't happen between Avesher and kyomu.

no one

• Getbig V
Wow! This Toronto fight that's not going to happen is almost as exciting as the Barcelona Brawl that didn't happen between Avesher and kyomu.

trust me its not from lack of trying. lol
b

Alex23

are there things?

again with the fake PMs... 225for70 signed up in 2010.. quotes are from 2008...

Instead of trying to change the subject, confirm, will you show up on monday?

I will be there, do whatever you want me to do... I'm not sure what else you want from me...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
What else is going on around getbig?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

Alex23

What else is going on around getbig?

ur mom's going on around...

;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...

I don't gi>e a shit. I just ignore it. I only read and post on threads that interest me. The more you pay attention to someone's whining, the more they will do it. Just a sign of insecurity...

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
I dont mind the drama.  If something really crazy happens, we might end up on the news

Someone who talks like gollum and shoots guns randomly into dirt is surely capable of accidentally shooting his own car.  I'm glad i don't live near people who use guns like this.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Have you seen factotum?

I got to check that shit out looks along the lines of the Barfly. Thanks.