Author Topic: 6 meals a day and proper macros my ass! LOL!  (Read 43966 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: 6 meals a day and proper macros my ass! LOL!
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2011, 05:32:22 AM »
Japanese contests are so fixed it's not even funny anymore.  ;D ;D

Yep, same with their drug testing policies ::)
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2011, 05:34:49 AM »
Yep, same with their drug testing policies ::)

Let me guess, only Gaijin are tested because Japanese would NEVER use steroids??  ;D ;D ;D

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2011, 05:36:05 AM »
Let me guess, only Gaijin are tested because Japanese would NEVER use steroids??  ;D ;D ;D
absolutely...only gaijin would do such a thing

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2011, 05:36:45 AM »
absolutely...only gaijin would do such a thing

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We are so bad.  :o :o :o :o :o

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2011, 05:39:43 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We are so bad.  :o :o :o :o :o

dame dame damena gaijin ??? ??? ??? ???
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2011, 06:03:07 AM »
dude that's a great fucking post

everybody should read it

Agreed

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2011, 07:43:49 AM »
never said i didn't train seriously... i just said that in the past couple of months i didn't give my legs time of day because i'm a little lazy when it comes to legs for finding no reason to want them to be bigger or more defined... and i don't fancy trying to make them as big as humanly possible so that i could 'waddle' like a penguin and having normal people laugh at my legs thinking i'm obese or something.
i've developed some serious knee and shoulder problems from training like a retard since late 2006 and trying to force myself to get stronger... went up to squatting 495 lbs at one period of time... decline benched 365 lbs for 6-8 reps, incline smith benched 3 plates and a half each side for 6-8 reps and deadlifted 405 lbs... and i'm not a big dude... this has caused a ton of problems to my joints and did not make me look any better or grow any better.

and if you think the way i train right now is lazy, go try it. really... i was like you a couple of years ago... thinking people are lazy cuz they don't push themselves to get stronger and shit like that until i got fucked... everyone around me was growing and i was looking almost the exact same year after year...

try working out like serge nubret or gironda and then tell me that's lazy.
when you're half way through your sets for your first exercise, gasping for air, muscles burn like shit, and you look at the time and pray to god you have more rest time than you think between your sets and then see that you have 3 more seconds left to hit your set... then you start it and you almost cry from how bad it burns... 135 lbs on bench feels like 800 lbs!... and when you're done with your first exercise, your chest is so pumped you see muscle fibers you've never seen before... you start looking different... you eat like a bird yet you grow and grow and grow using less gear than you did when you lifted to crack your joints up and thinking bone and joint pain = muscle gain.
there's a reason why for years the top bodybuilders i see at the gym kept on laughing at the way i train and joke around saying "can i borrow your training for a couple of days? I have a couple of things i need to do outside and i don't wanna spend two hours here! LOL"...

i'm almost 30 now... and trust me Tbombz... in a couple of years, you'll change the way you think about "heavy = muscle, not heavy = lazy and not serious"...
great post, the time i really started to grow was when i left my ego at home before the workout. i was up to 600 punds squats and 400 pounds benchpresses but when i took 30 procent of the weights in all excercises my muscles started to grow much faster

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2011, 08:24:02 AM »
I'm reminded of Dexter's recent pre-AC video which musclecenter linked to. Dex says building legs is all about heavy weights, "don't let anyone tell you otherwise, light weight and lots of reps do nothing for size, you have to load heavy weights on barbells". Then he goes on to do the typical quarter range pussy machine workout. Was neither high rep or heavy weight... granted it was very close to show but he was going to show us how you build huge legs. :D

Gironda had some of the best legs. He had the right ideal... not turnip shaped thighs but legs that measured same at top and by the knee. No squats, just lots of sissy squats and hacks etc. Looks great in 501s.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2011, 09:12:40 AM »
I think it's funny that "tbombz", who is all drugs anyways (shitty drugs that is), is giving lectures about proper training.

He was a fat little kid that hopped on the cocaine diet and then straight to roids, there is NO training at all behind him.

tbombz, just STFU, you have no clue of what you are talking about.

Tbombz needs to shut the fuck up..

Stavios

« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2011, 10:32:53 AM »
I'm reminded of Dexter's recent pre-AC video which musclecenter linked to. Dex says building legs is all about heavy weights, "don't let anyone tell you otherwise, light weight and lots of reps do nothing for size, you have to load heavy weights on barbells". Then he goes on to do the typical quarter range pussy machine workout. Was neither high rep or heavy weight... granted it was very close to show but he was going to show us how you build huge legs. :D

Gironda had some of the best legs. He had the right ideal... not turnip shaped thighs but legs that measured same at top and by the knee. No squats, just lots of sissy squats and hacks etc. Looks great in 501s.

Don't know man, I'm not a fan of huge legs also but those are fucking tiny !

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2011, 10:50:54 AM »
Don't know man, I'm not a fan of huge legs also but those are fucking tiny !

I was kidding mostly. :D

Wanted to see if people agreed. I bet Tim Wescott agrees at least. :D
These proportions don't work in today's bodybuilding obviously. Gironda's commentary on today's bodybuilders would have been hilarious no doubt. He thought Arnold looked like a fat fuck, what would he have said about an off-season Branch?  :D

Stavios

« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2011, 10:54:56 AM »
haha yeah but people are like that in every sports tho.

in boxing or hockey or whatever, the old guys always think people looked better in their time or where better or had more "heart" back in the days.

but the general population would find branch fucking ugly that's for sure

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2011, 11:02:51 AM »
haha yeah but people are like that in every sports tho.

in boxing or hockey or whatever, the old guys always think people looked better in their time or where better or had more "heart" back in the days.

but the general population would find branch fucking ugly that's for sure

I dont know...I remember watching a Raiders documentary and some of the shit they did back then....christ.  Can you imagine some of the pussy-fied guys today playing back in the 70's?  Watch some of the America's Game stories from the 70's....wow....wonder how some guys managed to even get up after hits.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2011, 11:08:05 AM »
never said i didn't train seriously... i just said that in the past couple of months i didn't give my legs time of day because i'm a little lazy when it comes to legs for finding no reason to want them to be bigger or more defined... and i don't fancy trying to make them as big as humanly possible so that i could 'waddle' like a penguin and having normal people laugh at my legs thinking i'm obese or something.
i've developed some serious knee and shoulder problems from training like a retard since late 2006 and trying to force myself to get stronger... went up to squatting 495 lbs at one period of time... decline benched 365 lbs for 6-8 reps, incline smith benched 3 plates and a half each side for 6-8 reps and deadlifted 405 lbs... and i'm not a big dude... this has caused a ton of problems to my joints and did not make me look any better or grow any better.

and if you think the way i train right now is lazy, go try it. really... i was like you a couple of years ago... thinking people are lazy cuz they don't push themselves to get stronger and shit like that until i got fucked... everyone around me was growing and i was looking almost the exact same year after year...

try working out like serge nubret or gironda and then tell me that's lazy.
when you're half way through your sets for your first exercise, gasping for air, muscles burn like shit, and you look at the time and pray to god you have more rest time than you think between your sets and then see that you have 3 more seconds left to hit your set... then you start it and you almost cry from how bad it burns... 135 lbs on bench feels like 800 lbs!... and when you're done with your first exercise, your chest is so pumped you see muscle fibers you've never seen before... you start looking different... you eat like a bird yet you grow and grow and grow using less gear than you did when you lifted to crack your joints up and thinking bone and joint pain = muscle gain.
there's a reason why for years the top bodybuilders i see at the gym kept on laughing at the way i train and joke around saying "can i borrow your training for a couple of days? I have a couple of things i need to do outside and i don't wanna spend two hours here! LOL"...

i'm almost 30 now... and trust me Tbombz... in a couple of years, you'll change the way you think about "heavy = muscle, not heavy = lazy and not serious"...

dude, im obsessed with muscles. i trained that way for years.  i could make the bar feel like 400lbs. i would train 30 sets per body part squeezing the living shit out of the muscle. it works if youve never trained before or iif you just increased the doseage. otherwise it doesnt do jack shit.

a big muscle is a strong muscle. fact. so if your not strong, your not big.  ;)

Stavios

« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2011, 11:13:11 AM »
dude, im obsessed with muscles. i trained that way for years.  i could make the bar feel like 400lbs. i would train 30 sets per body part squeezing the living shit out of the muscle. it works if youve never trained before or iif you just increased the doseage. otherwise it doesnt do jack shit.

a big muscle is a strong muscle. fact. so if your not strong, your not big.  ;)

yeha but you are lucky, you have strong bones and joints.

I can't lift heavy very often.

hell I injure myself even with lightweight sometimes haha

lesaucer

« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2011, 11:20:46 AM »
guys why complicate everything?  just train both in the low and in the high reps.. keeping the high reps sets at the end of the workout because of lactic acid.. its so simple and i cant understand how someone on the sauce wouldnt want to train heavy.. I mean its one of the coolest shit, being stronger every workout, im not talking about doing 2 bounce retards reps set, but doing fullblown 5-6 controlled slow reps set that your eyes are red and swollen after your set, thats whats up!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2011, 11:23:09 AM »
yeha but you are lucky, you have strong bones and joints.

I can't lift heavy very often.

hell I injure myself even with lightweight sometimes haha
nobody can go all out every workout. youll quickly over train. i go in cycles. max weight (singles, doubles, triples) for a few weeks. then back off and do sets of 6-8 for a few weeks. stretching on off days. i think anyone can lift heavy and be injury free if they figure out their body and make sure to use good form. i dont mean you have to be super strict on every rep of every set. but be safe, dont do jerky movements, etc.

there are certain guys out there who can get massive and strong off of juice and high rep light weight workouts. vince taylor rings a bell. but most guys, even on juice, need to really focus on their training and getting as strong as possible in order to build a big body.  even those guys who have great genetic response and never train heavy, once they are big they can go heavy if they want to. because a big muscle is a strong muscle.

im still learning, but ive learned enough to know that most guys arent going to make progress if they dont learn how to workout properly, and so im trying to help guys by arguing this point whenever it comes up. but guys are always so against this idea, its as if they are so scared of lifting heavy that they would rather live in delusion and skinniness than face the truth.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2011, 11:26:18 AM »
guys why complicate everything?  just train both in the low and in the high reps.. keeping the high reps sets at the end of the workout because of lactic acid.. its so simple and i cant understand how someone on the sauce wouldnt want to train heavy.. I mean its one of the coolest shit, being stronger every workout, im not talking about doing 2 bounce retards reps set, but doing fullblown 5-6 controlled slow reps set that your eyes are red and swollen after your set, thats whats up!
yeah, training heavy is fun! some of these guys want to be big but dont want to lift heavy. its not gonna happen for 99% of them.  one thing i would say, personally i can only do maybe one or two high rep sets along with the heavy work. and those stay far away from failure. anything more and it is counter productive, in my experience of how my body reacts. when i go really heavy, like i hit a new personal record, i will stop after that set. even if i only did 2 working sets of 2 reps each. i pushed past a platue, i know im going to grow, and i dont want to push myself to the point where my body wont recover and gain size/strength.

lesaucer

« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2011, 11:40:50 AM »
yeah, training heavy is fun! some of these guys want to be big but dont want to lift heavy. its not gonna happen for 99% of them.  one thing i would say, personally i can only do maybe one or two high rep sets along with the heavy work. and those stay far away from failure. anything more and it is counter productive, in my experience of how my body reacts. when i go really heavy, like i hit a new personal record, i will stop after that set. even if i only did 2 working sets of 2 reps each. i pushed past a platue, i know im going to grow, and i dont want to push myself to the point where my body wont recover and gain size/strength.

yeah whatever works for you.. for me its always to failure and i never stop growing and getting stronger, on the juice tho, not natural lol... take a look at the greats like ronnie, levrone, dorian.. look a how they were training..thats how you do it

do you see guys nowadays benching 5 plates to failure 12 days out from mr.olympia?? fuck no you dont all you see is f@gs like heath and cutlers pumping their balloons with insulin, training in the 15 reps range afraid to tear a muscle.. BALLOONIE!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2011, 12:51:21 PM »
dude, im obsessed with muscles. i trained that way for years.  i could make the bar feel like 400lbs. i would train 30 sets per body part squeezing the living shit out of the muscle. it works if youve never trained before or iif you just increased the doseage. otherwise it doesnt do jack shit.

a big muscle is a strong muscle. fact. so if your not strong, your not big.  ;)

tell it to the 185lb clean natural ....that when stop training for 10 days go down to 176lb clean natural lol yet he push weight more than all the 200+ fella in the gym,,you seen them around ,,they train very heavy ....dorian style lol ,,yet they never see 191 lb unless....ON HORMONES lol

the heaviest fellas are almos always the smallest fellas when it come to muscle ,,LEAN MUSCLE,,those are the ones who rarely get injured becuse they got NOTHING TO INJURE LOL,,yes you can be muscular and have high lean muscle and still be strong but it is diff strong ,,when you have high lean muscle mass you think 200 times before you lift very heavy because your muscles dont need it ,,,trust me on that fellas,,they do not need the constant max 7 plates aside lifting wehn you walk around mid to high singles % and 200+ ,,,it is the fellas who are 10% + that lift the heaviest and they NEVER LOOK LIKE BODYBUILDERS!

always diff cases but with majority of lifters thats the situation,,the fella 250lb  18-22% is the one who will lift the most,, the fella next to him 210lb 8% will lift just as much but will be much smarter and know his body to the t and will make sure he ldoesnt kick it super heavy  on a regular basis but more of a combo,,

in any case....    the less body fat you are the less heavy you wil lift because the less water you will hold the less fat you will hold and the more risk of injury to your precious muscles,,period

now you may be stronger ,,nto mayeb you will on trenbolona and other hormones but it doesnt mean you will lift the heaviest ,,because the sucesful bodybuildl is the smart bodybuild,,the fact you see bodybuild lift very heavy on video mean absolitly nothing when it come to his everyday training,,you see one time lifting one day one month,, you dont see the other 20 days,, take a look at dex is good example.....no squats lol,,many dont do dead lifts dont even touch it,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2011, 01:36:53 PM »
in any case....    the less body fat you are the less heavy you wil lift because the less water you will hold the less fat you will hold and the more risk of injury to your precious muscles,,period
gh15 approved

As much as I think you are a tool....that right there has summed up a few of my injuries in my life (pec, hamstring, tricep)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2011, 04:55:28 PM »
Your body doesn't know what weight you are lifting, only the stress applied to the muscle.

When you are young an inexperienced, it is easier to use heavier weights but once you have trained for a while, you can put more stress on the muscle with lighter weights. You can't do this after 2-5 years of training it takes longer.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2011, 06:17:29 PM »
Your body doesn't know what weight you are lifting, only the stress applied to the muscle.

When you are young an inexperienced, it is easier to use heavier weights but once you have trained for a while, you can put more stress on the muscle with lighter weights. You can't do this after 2-5 years of training it takes longer.
lets see some pictures. if youve been training for so long and are such an expert.  :)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2011, 08:17:20 PM »

WTF?  That makes no sense whatsoever....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2011, 08:29:05 PM »
WTF?  That makes no sense whatsoever....

Why?