Author Topic: is dexter finished?.....  (Read 4807 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: is dexter finished?.....
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 07:12:45 AM »
if he places out of the top 5 at the arnold then he could be looking at an 8th place finish at the O....

what do u think might happen?...

lets go back to when dex was mr o.

dex pissed someone off big time, because his placings havent been the same since.

He doesn't look that bad, but they are clearly sending him a message: they want him gone!  :(

His best bet is to score or keep endorsement contracts and keep up his public appearances.  If push comes to shove he may have to do a Persian Gulf tour and we all know what that mean$.  :-\

Dubai is where the real money is.

If a BB has done the Persian Gulf tour...you can be sure they have had more hands on their body than a young boy at the hajj.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2011, 07:21:49 AM »
He doesn't look that bad, but they are clearly sending him a message: they want him gone!  :(

His best bet is to score or keep endorsement contracts and keep up his public appearances.  If push comes to shove he may have to do a Persian Gulf tour and we all know what that mean$.  :-\

yeah they're sending him a message , you're looking like shit come in contest ready and you'll place higher.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2011, 07:50:03 AM »
yeah they're sending him a message , you're looking like shit come in contest ready and you'll place higher.

That's not the message.  Both Yates and Warren have come in looking less than perfect and still given wins.  If they like you, you get the win; if they don't like you, you get screwed!  :(

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2011, 07:52:09 AM »
^^^^

the flowers man just got outed by a gay black dude!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2011, 07:59:39 AM »
That's not the message.  Both Yates and Warren have come in looking less than perfect and still given wins.  If they like you, you get the win; if they don't like you, you get screwed!  :(

Dex was not looking less than perfect he was considerably off and it's no coincidence he's been off at the last few contests and his placings have been going the same way , he hasn't won anything since 08 there is a pattern

when you type ' they don't like you ' anymore , what exactly is that supposed to mean? other than the fact he just ain't bringing a stellar physique 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2011, 08:54:51 AM »
Politics is the default example of the ignorant , biased and outright plain stupid.

Do I like Branch's physique? NO according to how contests are judged I think it's evident he was the clear winner

Do you think the judging system  is right?
choice is an illusion

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2011, 09:00:09 AM »
no

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2011, 09:07:14 AM »
a guy pushing 40, scoring top 5 at the second biggest show in the sport.

I'd say he's doing just fine.  Nobody expects him to be able to win every year after 15 years at pro level.

Top 10 in the world in any sport - after being in the sport for 15 years - is incredible.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2011, 09:23:25 AM »
no
i personally is a disgrace the criteris is
biggest and hardest wins...
no matter is your built like a frog....
symmetry means nothing ... balance even less
branch has one of the thickest torso in bbing...
yes arms look all of 19 inches....
awful physique
imo  dennis wolf was the winner  or victor
nearly ever bber that competed at the arnold had a better structure than branch.
i respect branch's worth ethic.. but he shouldnt have won yesterday...
not a good day for bbing
choice is an illusion

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2011, 09:44:37 AM »
He looks like he just doesnt give a shit anymore.

He still looks great, and he always will.

All good things come to an end. Maybe he just feels like shit. That 'feeling' is inevitable somewhere along the line in Pro BB.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2011, 09:45:41 AM »
lets go back to when dex was mr o.

dex pissed someone off big time, because his placings havent been the same since.

Dex is gettin old I said it b4 the Flex Pro

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2011, 09:46:25 AM »
maybe he has enough money now to buy wheel spinners for his car?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2011, 10:17:30 AM »
dex still has it, he was just smooth

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2011, 10:52:51 AM »
He looks like he always did, I think he just can't get away with as much shit as he used to before a contest so he will have to adjust a few things

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2011, 11:18:17 AM »
Do you think the judging system  is right?

It is what it is

I would never want to look like Branch , I think a more aesthetic type of physique should be the ideal but like I said it's not based on what I think should win.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2011, 11:30:27 AM »
lål at all the black dudes crying about politics when dexter lost, he was lucky that rockel didnt take his spot, he was smaller and smother then the guys that placed before him, well victor maybe wasnt harder but much bigger.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »
Yes I also think Dex pissed of someone just like G_thang wrote, his placing never been so bad.

When he told Arnold that he never practices posing and does no cardio, that was the beginning of the end.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2011, 11:43:11 AM »
The starter of this thread, who might be a poser (possible a schmoe) kind might also have a teacher wiho possess future telling abbilities fails to see that he is (the starter OR his master) missing out on something. Are you sir a lier that fails to tell the truth? The future will tell as your teacher might be on the wrong  path. The lying that I believe that your teacher from the future might have been untrtruthfull about is that there is no way at the Olympia (or other shows that exists in the closest future) that muscleman Dexter (also IS an old poser) would fail to crack the top 5 all fall all way down to 8, or even bellow that number. He has been top 3 at almost all olympias of the present past. A time your teacher did not tell you about I belivie, but for all I know he might have an untruthfull teacher thats into lying. I canīt tell that as he only can. Or others with future telling abillities or others staying true students of this time. I am one for searching the certain of time though. He might have been doing that to you as well. He as well might also be an old poser just as Dexter. Itīs also true that Dexter was in top 3 at the descentfuture Olympias. The last one taking place only months away from now - the present of this posting. Not your teachers futue. Now my friend who of us are lying???? One thing is true I might as well BE an old poster ASWELL as poser. But i am not a schmoe. As well as iīm not a posterboy. But I donīt lie in any past tense. or sense. Thats certainly the truth for now. Not the time your teacher tells.
MIRAGETROPIN

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2011, 11:43:56 AM »
a guy pushing 40, scoring top 5 at the second biggest show in the sport.

I'd say he's doing just fine.  Nobody expects him to be able to win every year after 15 years at pro level.

Top 10 in the world in any sport - after being in the sport for 15 years - is incredible.

But he's not showing signs of Palumboism yet. There's no real reason he shouldn't be able to come in dry as shit once or twice a year.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2011, 11:44:30 AM »
maybe he has enough money now to buy wheel spinners for his car?

lolz

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2011, 12:16:17 PM »
We all know (or at least most of us do) that DIEuretics are the "icing on the cake" - their timing and ingestion can make or break a winner. They can also kill you faster than almost any other bodybuilding drug (other than maybe DNP)- this is a drug  that Dexter might have just said "fuck it" - I don't wanna deal with the "am I gonna die tonight" syndrome.

Most every bodybuilder that has used diuretics has had second thoughts while they were in his/her system. They all know what this shit did to so many others. Even Jay Jay the Human Refridgerator has had his bout with the "collapse"

Some of these guys, as they get older, and start to appreciate life a little more (realizing that it could be snatched from them at any time or place) have to question the "benefit to risk" ratio of today's standard of being "shredded" to the fucking bone.

They may as well start looking for operations that actually remove your skin from your body.

They could call it "Operation Predator"