Author Topic: Palin to Christie: It’s not courageous to cut spending when you’re broke  (Read 429 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Palin says that Christie is forced to cut budgets because NJ is broke. But she points out that when she became Governor of Alaska, she cut even though she had a surplus:

And with all due respect to Governor Christie, you know he has no choice but to cut budgets because he’s broke, his state is broke. What courage really is, is in the face of having a surplus when you have opportunity to spend spend spend other people’s money, you still choose to reign in government to let the private sector soar. That’s real courage, and by the way that’s what I did as Governor here when I engaged in hiring freezes and reduced earmarks by 86% and vetoed the largest amounts in our state’s history. Despite having a surplus that’s real leadership and that’s courage.

But I do appreciate that Governor Christie is willing to face the reality in his state and that is that they are going bankrupt. So he has to cut, he has no choice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Stupid to pick this fight.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Was her quitting courage as well?

Why is she on Christies back, seems like she is trying just a little to hard for attention. A little whiny bitch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Christie has taken some shots at her, but she should not have said this from a tactical point of view. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Christie has taken some shots at her, but she should not have said this from a tactical point of view. 

If i were in Christies shoes i would be ashamed to be linked to this woman

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Stupid to pick this fight.

Ronald Reagan at CPAC in 1985. ...
Reagan's 11th Commandment: "Never criticize another Republican."

I think it comes down to the fact that there are EXACTLY two republicans with charisma/rock star potential for 2012:  Palin and Christie.

Only one of them is perceived by independents as competent, however.