Author Topic: Tren  (Read 1460 times)

400club

• Getbig II
Tren
« on: March 05, 2011, 05:53:15 PM »
Week 8 of 100mg/tren eod, 100mg/prop eod and 600mg/eq ew. BP is pretty high ( 170/100 ) . Should I come off tren for a few weeks. Would that bring bp down? Then pick up tren again after break.

Xfactormuscle

• Getbig II
Re: Tren
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 07:18:13 PM »
yes your BP is very high... you may want to take some medication for that... it;s in the dangerous range.

Are you doing cardio and do you keep sodium under control? Lots of protein supplements are loaded with sodium.

I am currently taking 200mg tren eod (also 200 mg equ, prop, sust) and no high BP - maybe due to low sodium diet and lots of cardio. Everybody is differnt but I am not so sure that the trem is the sole cause of your BP.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 01:54:02 PM »
Yes your blood pressure is dangerously high, go see a doctor to get some medications for it asap. I'm 100% serious, my cousins last measurements that he had taken were similar to yours and he thought that it would just go away. He had a "minor" episode, some kind of a stroke and is fine now, but keeps his levels checked. BP is one thing you'll never want to fuck with...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 05:23:56 PM »
That is a seriously high BP. Like everyone said, you need to go to the Dr. you may also need to lay off all gear for a while until things get under control. Seriously, come off everything until things get right and stay right for awhile.

400club

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 05:49:55 PM »
I don't know what the hell is going on. 4 days ago bp was 168/95. Past 3 days been checking it 3xs a day and its back to my normal range around 135/78...pulse 82 bpm. Started antibiotics for sinus infection 4 days ago, anyone know if that even makes a difference? Still off all gear.....it kinda freaked me out with that high bp. Never been there before. Just sucks cycle got screwed up. Think I'm just going to stay off for a bit and monitor myself.   Thanks Guys.......Wasnt doing any cardio either, prob a bad move

Xfactormuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 06:05:16 PM »
what could contribute to high BP is some kind of nasal decongestant, such as advil sinus, and generally substances containing pseudoephedrine. BP patients should avoid that stuff as it raises BP incredibly much. What helps for sinus infections are nasal rinses with salt.

See a doctor anyway, and have the BP checked a few times. if it is normal, watch your diet, do some cardio and you should be fine.

It may be advisable to take some low dose aspirn at night.