Author Topic: THESE JUDGES DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING  (Read 7834 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
THESE JUDGES DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING
« on: March 05, 2011, 07:10:25 PM »
branch wins?

WTF

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: THESE JUDGES DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 07:16:48 PM »
branch should have been no higher than 6th.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 07:22:06 PM »
branch wins?

WTF

Go show em what bodybuilding is all about tbombz!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 07:29:06 PM »
Go show em what bodybuilding is all about tbombz!
  ill need a life size flex wheeler poster  8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 07:41:14 PM »
  ill need a life size flex wheeler poster  8)

yes, but bodybuilding has a little to do with training....Flex was lazy.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 07:44:47 PM »
Flex was lazy because he was gifted  ,this  happens in all sports ,you should know this Coach

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 07:50:56 PM »
were talking about bodybuilding judging aka who has the best physique.... who should have won the arnold classic.  when you step on stage it doesnt matter who was lazy, who is strong, who trained hard, who is all drugs, all that matters is what you look like. was flex lazy? i guess so, thats what everybody says. doesnt matter. dude had the best physique of all time.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 07:51:59 PM »
branch wins?

WTF

dude, seriously. the most muscle and hardest condition are the primary criteria. branch fits the bill, he won fare and square. get over it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 07:52:26 PM »
Flex was lazy because he was gifted  ,this  happens in all sports ,you should know this Coach

1. Bodybuilding isn't a sport and bodybuilders are not athletes.

2. If someone slacks or is deemed "lazy" in a real sport, they either get cut or send sent down to the minors.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 07:54:10 PM »
were talking about bodybuilding judging aka who has the best physique.... who should have won the arnold classic.  when you step on stage it doesnt matter who was lazy, who is strong, who trained hard, who is all drugs, all that matters is what you look like. was flex lazy? i guess so, thats what everybody says. doesnt matter. dude had the best physique of all time.

Thanks, how many shows have you been to and how much have you competed?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 07:55:19 PM »
dude, seriously. the most muscle and hardest condition are the primary criteria. branch fits the bill, he won fare and square. get over it.
nah bodybuilding is about who looks the best, size and conditioning play a huge part, but they arent the only criteria. if it were then branch would never win because the dude is small: 5 foot 4 inches.  but yet hes big isnt he? why? because proportions matter. and so does shape and symetry. aesthetics is king, branch has none (well his side tricep and ab/thigh are both pretty good, but otherwise hes crap).

1. Bodybuilding isn't a sport and bodybuilders are not athletes.

2. If someone slacks or is deemed "lazy" in a real sport, they either get cut or send sent down to the minors.
o RLY?? do i need to start naming lazy pro athletes  or will you just admit your wrong?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 07:55:36 PM »

Are  soccer ,boxing ,MMA  real sports.

dustin

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 07:56:34 PM »
I never give a care about the placings anymore. The judging is so rigged that no one can make sense of it.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 08:02:04 PM »
nah bodybuilding is about who looks the best, size and conditioning play a huge part, but they arent the only criteria. if it were then branch would never win because the dude is small: 5 foot 4 inches.  but yet hes big isnt he? why? because proportions matter. and so does shape and symetry. aesthetics is king, branch has none (well his side tricep and ab/thigh are both pretty good, but otherwise hes crap).

Correct, those are the only two poses in which he looks good.

o RLY?? do i need to start naming lazy pro athletes  or will you just admit your wrong?

Exactly. For example, there are plenty of lazy guys in soccer, but they get away with it because they're technically and tactically gifted so they don't need to do as much as the average player. This is pretty common in team sports.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 08:03:25 PM »
Who should be 1st though in that line up? They all sucked and/or were off.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 08:04:27 PM »
i keep telling you again and again and again ,,this are all liars ,,you have here coach that to get in shape take trenolona and lie to you about it,,now you take the coach which is the lowest amatur level then take a professional,,,we do that and 100 times more,,

when i say we use trenbolona i mean we USE TRENBOLONA

300-400 mg a day trenbolona ace,,nto 70mg every 3 days,,you dont seem to get it ,,we USE HIGHER DOSES OF THE DRUGS WHO BUILD MUSCLE,,TRENBOLNA EQUIPONA MASTERONA GH INSULIN

gh15 approved
fallen angel

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2011, 08:06:25 PM »

Exactly. For example, there are plenty of lazy guys in soccer for example, but they get away with it because they're technically and tactically gifted so they don't need to do as much as the average player. This is pretty common in team sports.
Exactly .

S&C Coach ,oh brother  ::).

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2011, 08:08:29 PM »

Branch should add 30 - 40 lbs on his barbell/dumbell curls, 200 lb to his close grip bench press and 60 lb to his reverse curls. Then he'll get arms like Ronnie.

Dennis Wolf should add 200 lb to his deadlifts and 150 lb for his calf raises, so he gets a lower back and calves like Dorian Yates.

Because stronger muscles = BIGGER muscles ;)

Dexter can stop doing pre contest dieting and cardio, since he's the most aesthetic and can just walk in and win the title.

Did I get that right ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2011, 08:13:18 PM »
Branch should add 30 - 40 lbs on his barbell/dumbell curls, 200 lb to his close grip bench press and 60 lb to his reverse curls. Then he'll get arms like Ronnie.

Dennis Wolf should add 200 lb to his deadlifts and 150 lb for his calf raises, so he gets a lower back and calves like Dorian Yates.

Because stronger muscles = BIGGER muscles ;)

Dexter can stop doing pre contest dieting and cardio, since he's the most aesthetic and can just walk in and win the title.

Did I get that right ???

your extremely misguided if you dont think that increasing poundage increases muscle size.

the strength of a muscle is directly related to its area(size). scientific FACT.

let me make this a little easier for you to understand. 

lets say you have a 20lb steel ball. you try holding it up with a regular size rubber band. the rubber band breaks. now you try a rubber band that is a half inch thick. holds up a little while, but it breaks . now you try a rubber band that is 2 inches thick, it holds the 20lb ball just fine.

or another example, you are trying to tow a 20 thousand pound trailer. first you try to tow it with a mazda miada. no luck. second you try towing it with a 1500 silverado. no luck. third you try a big rig. and it finally tows the 20 thousand pound trailer.

you need more machinery to handle bigger loads.

basic physics. retard

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2011, 08:13:26 PM »

Yeah, go head on!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2011, 08:14:42 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2011, 08:15:12 PM »
i keep telling you again and again and again ,,this are all liars ,,you have here coach that to get in shape take trenolona and lie to you about it,,now you take the coach which is the lowest amatur level then take a professional,,,we do that and 100 times more,,

when i say we use trenbolona i mean we USE TRENBOLONA

300-400 mg a day trenbolona ace,,nto 70mg every 3 days,,you dont seem to get it ,,we USE HIGHER DOSES OF THE DRUGS WHO BUILD MUSCLE,,TRENBOLNA EQUIPONA MASTERONA GH INSULIN

gh15 approved

Sssshhhh, you're speaking again. Not a good trait for you!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2011, 08:16:52 PM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2011, 08:17:05 PM »
your extremely misguided if you dont think that increasing poundage increases muscle size.

the strength of a muscle is directly related to its area(size). scientific FACT.

let me make this a little easier for you to understand. 

lets say you have a 20lb steel ball. you try holding it up with a regular size rubber band. the rubber band breaks. now you try a rubber band that is a half inch thick. holds up a little while, but it breaks . now you try a rubber band that is 2 inches thick, it holds the 20lb ball just fine.

or another example, you are trying to tow a 20 thousand pound trailer. first you try to tow it with a mazda miada. no luck. second you try towing it with a 1500 silverado. no luck. third you try a big rig. and it finally tows the 20 thousand pound trailer.

you need more machinery to handle bigger loads.

basic physics. retard

You should seriously consider taking the entire IFBB pro division under your wing and training them with your knowledge and experience, bro. I bet the line up will be better than the 90s in under a couple of years.

Maybe you can also teach the judges on how to properly assess competitions while you're at it.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2011, 08:19:04 PM »
Not only did Branch win, but it wasn't even close.  If you watched the judging, Branch was allowed to return back in line after only one comparison at the night show.  I'm pretty sure this was a straight first victory.