Author Topic: Arnold Classic - Ms. Inernational Antoinette Thompson  (Read 9012 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Arnold Classic - Ms. Inernational Antoinette Thompson
« on: March 06, 2011, 09:55:11 AM »

ANTOINETTE THOMPSON

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WYHI??????
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 10:08:42 AM »
why????? what?????
F

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 10:59:52 AM »
Is it safe to say that her placings reflect just how many did (or will)?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 04:00:50 PM »
nobody would hit this except for me??   

shes fucking hot!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 04:02:15 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 04:06:22 PM »

That's not Branch at the Post-Arnold Meet The Judges Thank You Party....

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 04:15:46 PM »
yea id hit it with this......

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »
watch this clip, fast forward to 1:30 when she turns around and faces the camera. this woman is hot, she seems just a little bit unsure of herself even though she also seems extremely independant. you can tell just by looking at her that her sexual appetite is ferocious. id love to wrestle her down and fuck that gash

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/fa8536cf23e54244476f/antoinette-thompson-pbw-tampa-final-2010

^^^delicious

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 04:19:58 PM »
g

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 04:22:18 PM »
im the only one who likes sexy black females who also have some masculinity eh ?? hahaha...  oh well, more for me!  ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »
watch this clip, fast forward to 1:30 when she turns around and faces the camera. this woman is hot, she seems just a little bit unsure of herself even though she also seems extremely independant. you can tell just by looking at her that her sexual appetite is ferocious. id love to wrestle her down and fuck that gash

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/fa8536cf23e54244476f/antoinette-thompson-pbw-tampa-final-2010

^^^delicious

Hey Bombz,

I didnt know former olympic gold medalist Carl Lewis competed.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 04:24:02 PM »
Hey Bombz,

I didnt know former olympic gold medalist Carl Lewis competed.

shut the fuck up!  ;D anoinette is sexy!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 04:24:46 PM »
I'd, easily, fuck her

.....but then again I have no shame and I hate my parents

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 04:25:03 PM »
im the only one who likes sexy black females who also have some masculinity eh ?? hahaha...  oh well, more for me!  ;D

I like those West African women who are really muscular and strong, look a little bit masculine.

But when they are bodybuilderish, cut and vascular and all that. It's fucking nasty.

I'd rather fuck a feminine ladyboy than a masculine, steroided out, penoris woman. Yeah that's right, I said it....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 04:26:48 PM »
finally two guys with a sex drive!

:)

blackflag, ud probably dig my girl, shes nigerian with a fat ass and thick thighs, lean but still soft and her face is like a nigerian tribal princess, real strong and masculine but yet still very feminine and pretty.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 04:34:48 PM »
finally two guys with a sex drive!

:)

blackflag, ud probably dig my girl, shes nigerian with a fat ass and thick thighs, lean but still soft and her face is like a nigerian tribal princess, real strong and masculine but yet still very feminine and pretty.

Those kind of women are hot. I dated a Senegalese like that.

My favorite kinds of women are West African, Colombian/Brazillian, Eastern European and Indian.

Sometimes I like a Korean or Japanese. But i've fucked sooooooo many of them i'm kind of sick of them.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 04:37:27 PM »
Why does that dude have a wig and bikini on  ???

Great physique thats what I aspire to

Ask him...he posts here.

;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 04:38:50 PM »
g

I wanna be just like those guys. They look so cool  :-X HAHAHAHAHAA

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 05:11:21 PM »
I already did.....

We shared a flight back from Columbus this weekend. She couldn't help but be transfixed at the sight of such an impressive package bulging through my spandex shorts as I navigated my herculean physique through the aisle towards my seat. The putrid stench of rotten chicken breast and canned tuna fish suffocated the flight deck as I let one rip in the form of an animalistic mating call.

I marched with intent towards the restroom to refill my Gallon Water Jug and she followed closely behind. High intensity cardio was on the menu and boy did she deliver. Space restrictions limited the session to a manic doggystyle plowing as I viciously forced her head down the toilet bowl in a Rocco Siffreidi style moment of passion.

As I reached climax, the she beast emitted a bellow of laughter in a distinctly male tone. I froze in horror as her wig fell off and in a scene reminiscent of Nicolas Roeg's movie "Don't look now", her head slowly swiveled to confront me. The jawline was unmistakable. The true terror was revealed. A lipstick laden IFBB Pro Will Harris grinned like a cheshire cat and uttered the chilling words that will forever haunt me..... "It's only gay if you want it to be"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 05:18:02 PM »
I already did.....

We shared a flight back from Columbus this weekend. She couldn't help but be transfixed at the sight of such an impressive package bulging through my spandex shorts as I navigated my herculean physique through the aisle towards my seat. The putrid stench of rotten chicken breast and canned tuna fish suffocated the flight deck as I let one rip in the form of an animalistic mating call.

I marched with intent towards the restroom to refill my Gallon Water Jug and she followed closely behind. High intensity cardio was on the menu and boy did she deliver. Space restrictions limited the session to a  manic doggystyle plowing as I viciously forced her head down the toilet bowl in a Rocco Siffreidi style moment of passion.

As I reached climax, the she beast emitted a bellow of laughter in a distinctly male tone. I froze in horror as her wig fell off and in a scene reminiscent of Nicolas Roeg's movie "Don't look now", her head slowly swiveled to confront me. The jawline was unmistakable. The true terror was revealed. A lipstick laden IFBB Pro Will Harris grinned like a cheshire cat and uttered the chilling words that will forever haunt me..... "It's only gay if you want it to be"

LOL
 ;D
keep up the good work

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 05:21:08 PM »
another pic of antoinette, and one  for blackflag .. this my woman

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2011, 05:40:21 PM »
an athletic build is OK but you gotta have a little something to hold on to

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Arnold Classic - Ms. Inernational Antoinette Thompson
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2011, 07:03:05 PM »
I hate to see what she looks like without the hair hat she's sport'n

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2011, 07:15:49 AM »
I already did.....

I marched with intent towards the restroom to refill my Gallon Water Jug and she followed closely behind. High intensity cardio was on the menu and boy did she deliver. Space restrictions limited the session to a manic doggystyle plowing as I viciously forced her head down the toilet bowl in a Rocco Siffreidi style moment of passion.

ROFL!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2011, 12:23:48 PM »

Does that dinosaur have an erection?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com