Author Topic: Arnold Classic - Shad Gaspard arrested walking to the expo  (Read 7997 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Arnold Classic - Shad Gaspard arrested walking to the expo
« on: March 07, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »
Link to Arrest video

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=4b62840e-7c59-49ea-b654-cb815344a113

TMZ obtained the footage -- which begins moments after the 6'8", 300 pound wrestler was taken down to the ground by Columbus PD  officers who accused him of jaywalking ... an accusation Shad vehemently denied.

At one point during the incident, Shad can be heard saying, "Why am I being arrested? Because I'm big and I'm black?"

One of the officers approaches the camera man and explains, "[Shad] was resisting."

At least 3 people who witnessed the arrest shouted at the officers -- insisting Shad was being treated unfairly. The man operating the camera is Strikeforce fighter Josh Barnett.

Shad tells TMZ he feels he's the victim of racial profiling -- and claims during his ride to the police station, he heard the arresting officer saying, "He's just one more ..."

Shad adds, "I don't know exactly what to do yet, but I will fight this as much as possible."

He continues, "I'm not doing it for the money, I have the means, I'm doing this so cops don't think they can do this to someone else ... it's not right."

Shad is due back in court later today.  So far, no word back from Columbus PD.

Before the Arrest

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
crap thread.

he heard them say "he's just one more..."

what?.. who's just one more what?

how does he know they are talking about him?

what are they talking about?..

Nails

• Getbig V
crap thread.

he heard them say "he's just one more..."

what?.. who's just one more what?

how does he know they are talking about him?

what are they talking about?..

"he's just one more...(insert your own racist remark here)"

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Arnold Classic - Shad Gaspard arrested walking to the expo
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 05:25:45 PM »

Shad was with UFC fighter Josh Barnett, who posted support for Shad's side to his Twitter:

Shad Gaspard arrested because a Columbus officer abuses his authority. False jaywalking charge + attitude turns to handcuffs and tackling.

Law enforcement claims Shad was arrested for resisting arrest and obstructing official business.

There has to be more to this story - everybody in their right mind was 'jaywalking' in Columbus, Ohio getting to the expo.  They wont be arresting you just for that....

My guess is that instead of just accepting a ticket, things got out of hand.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 05:29:55 PM »
maybe this knee grow had some weed with him, or smelled like weed.. they all do  ::)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 05:30:17 PM »

There has to be more to this story - everybody in their right mind was 'jaywalking' in Columbus, Ohio getting to the expo.  They wont be arresting you just for that....

Are you saying that he should have accepted a ticket when most people were not getting them?  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 05:31:58 PM »
man, if i was there and i saw those cops arrest him after doing nothing wrong, which thos epeople in the video claim is what happened, i would have been all in those cops faces, calling them mother fuckers, making fun of their clothes, telling them their mother owes me 5$, etc.  

i am not anti-cop but whenever i see a dickhead cop fulfilling the dickhead cop stereo type i always let loose on those fuckers and humiliate them. they cant do shit back unless you actually break a law, something most people dont know or dont realize.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 05:33:14 PM »
 Just some more racist, redneck, macho, dumbass US cops. If they don't like the looks of you they will fuck with you.

The police in the USA do this kind of shit all the time. Nothing unusual about it.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 05:44:50 PM »
man, if i was there and i saw those cops arrest him after doing nothing wrong, which thos epeople in the video claim is what happened, i would have been all in those cops faces, calling them mother fuckers, making fun of their clothes, telling them their mother owes me 5$, etc.  

i am not anti-cop but whenever i see a dickhead cop fulfilling the dickhead cop stereo type i always let loose on those fuckers and humiliate them. they cant do shit back unless you actually break a law, something most people dont know or dont realize.

Hows that rap sheet lookin Tbomz?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 06:08:38 PM »
Hows that rap sheet lookin Tbomz?
only been arrested one time, a few weeks ago, was in the middle of a park where some kids were playin soccer, i guess the parents didnt like a 250lb dude walking around with his shirt off when its dark outside...  ??? cops came up behind me, put the lights on me, and asked me if i had taken any drugs while pointing their guns at me (i think, they were behind their doors and i couldnt see em very well but it looked like they had weapons out), anyways i looked at them, gave a look of disgust, told em to fuck off and started running the opposite direction. 30 seconds later i was on the ground with handcuffs on. fuckers.  >:( i was on drugs, which they found out because i was out there meditating on god and morality and i couldnt lie to the cops because i felt like they were angels leading me into heaven, so i told em about all the ecstacy i had taken and ended up getting public intoxication+resisting arrest..

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 06:13:28 PM »
Aren't you Shipsekki?

Who the fuck are you? "brospore"?

Galvanized

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 06:22:15 PM »
I don't really post here, but I lived this in this same ridiculous city and had this happen to me LITERALLY on that same block.  I went to/graduated from Ohio State and lived in Columbus for years.  Used to attend the Arnold every year also.  Met some good friends there, but overall what a sad/backwards place (although I do realize that cops do this everywhere, I've seen it happen in Columbus very often).  

The bars/clubs in that two block area are the same way.  So many examples of discrimination that I won't even bother to explain.

Go Bucks, lol

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 06:23:50 PM »
Maybe they wanted to force feed the skinny bastard.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 06:37:00 PM »
I'm a fan of his work, thought you were the same person.

Well in that case i'll confess to it. I am he.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 06:47:33 PM »
only been arrested one time, a few weeks ago, was in the middle of a park where some kids were playin soccer, i guess the parents didnt like a 250lb dude walking around with his shirt off when its dark outside...  ??? cops came up behind me, put the lights on me, and asked me if i had taken any drugs while pointing their guns at me (i think, they were behind their doors and i couldnt see em very well but it looked like they had weapons out), anyways i looked at them, gave a look of disgust, told em to fuck off and started running the opposite direction. 30 seconds later i was on the ground with handcuffs on. fuckers.   >:( i was on drugs, which they found out because i was out there meditating on god and morality and i couldnt lie to the cops because i felt like they were angels leading me into heaven, so i told em about all the ecstacy i had taken and ended up getting public intoxication+resisting arrest..

so basically you're saying the cops are in better shape than you?  Time to up the cardio.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 06:48:57 PM »
so basically you're saying the cops are in better shape than you?  Time to up the cardio.
lol definitely

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 06:52:13 PM »
only been arrested one time, a few weeks ago, was in the middle of a park where some kids were playin soccer, i guess the parents didnt like a 250lb dude walking around with his shirt off when its dark outside...  ??? cops came up behind me, put the lights on me, and asked me if i had taken any drugs while pointing their guns at me (i think, they were behind their doors and i couldnt see em very well but it looked like they had weapons out), anyways i looked at them, gave a look of disgust, told em to fuck off and started running the opposite direction. 30 seconds later i was on the ground with handcuffs on. fuckers.  >:( i was on drugs, which they found out because i was out there meditating on god and morality and i couldnt lie to the cops because i felt like they were angels leading me into heaven, so i told em about all the ecstacy i had taken and ended up getting public intoxication+resisting arrest..

Stupid move. Should have just played it off and acted cool.

Were you jacking off in the bushes to those kids or something? Seems like this is only half the story....

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 07:05:05 PM »
Maybe they saw the vignettes of "Cryme Time" on WWE where he was disrespectful to the police and thought it was real, dumb bastards.  :-\

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 07:09:34 PM »
Just some more racist, redneck, macho, dumbass US cops. If they don't like the looks of you they will fuck with you.

The police in the USA do this kind of shit all the time. Nothing unusual about it.

The Truth will come out sooner or later... Or He will sue and they will settle out of court. Amazing how the video starts when he is already on the ground. I am sure there is another portion of the video yet to be seen before the "take down"..

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 07:39:20 PM »
There were hundreds of huge black guys walkin around this weekend in columbus.

If they were racial profiling im sure this wouldnt be the only case that we'd hear of.

This dude sounds like a premadonna dbag, who prolly mouthed off to the cops because of his (non existant ) celebrity.....

He most likely got what he deserved.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 07:44:32 PM »

This^. I bet the black guy even said something like "do you know who I am"lol. He should have took the ticket and then had his buddy video tape people Jay Walking in front of the cops and the cops do nothing. He probably could have a legitimate lawsuit if it unfolded like that on video tape

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2011, 08:02:03 PM »
F u ck the police.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2011, 09:19:52 PM »

Are you saying that he should have accepted a ticket when most people were not getting them?  

I think Ron was saying that he got one too, and graciously accepted it.  ;D