Author Topic: How many of you wear a suit and tie?  (Read 5239 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
How many of you wear a suit and tie?
« on: March 07, 2011, 05:08:23 PM »
 I used to be the most casual dresser on Earth. But this past year i've been wearing a suit and tie a lot more.

I got 2 suits. Both are just standard black suits. I'm thinking about getting some different colors and styles though.

What kind of suits do you all like? Do you like the tight fitting suit or the more traditional fit? What colors?

It's great being lean and in shape. I can wear a suit and look pimpin'. If I was 250 pounds it just wouldn't work.

By the way. Do you think a man in a suit looks like he has cannonball delts? (bodybuilding related)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: How many of you wear a suit and tie?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 05:12:35 PM »
I wear suits everyday. Go black and navy blue and you cant go wrong, and leave the fancy stuff for when you are more experienced with this kinda of clothes. And dont mess with your tie, the tie is like a midsection for a bodybuilder. It can be the final touch or totally mess with the whole rest.

Also, once you get a suit DONT GAIN/LOSE weight, if you are not AT THE specific weight you were when you was measured for that suit, you will look terrible,

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 05:13:34 PM »
Also, go two buttons, threes are outdated as hell. For a benchmark here, look at the italians. Hope this helps.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 05:14:20 PM »
Unless it's absolutelly necessary... Just not for me..

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 05:15:46 PM »
also, never never ever use the vampiresque combination of black suit, back shirt and red tie like our getbig fella toxic avenger.

be classy bro.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 05:18:07 PM »
I wear suits everyday. Go black and navy blue and you cant go wrong, and leave the fancy stuff for when you are more experienced with this kinda of clothes. And dont mess with your tie, the tie is like a midsection for a bodybuilder. It can be the final touch or mess with the whole rest.

Also, once you get a suit DONT GAIN/LOSE weight, if you are not AT THE specific weight you were when you was measured for that suit, you will look terrible,

Good advice. Mine are both 2 button black suits. Both custom fitted.

What kind of ties do you wear? I got a couple red ones and a green one. I have one black on too. But I look like the CIA or a gangster from Pulp Fiction when I wear it.

I'm trying to find good colors for my shirt and tie. Looking for something that looks cool, not too formal.

Lots of guys out here wear grey suits. I think that color looks kinda cool too.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 05:21:12 PM »
Unless it's absolutelly necessary... Just not for me..

In the US I never wear a suit. But where i'm at now like half the guys are wearing suits every day, so if you wear one out here it's no big deal.

Also when I wear a suit the ladies like it. Women are gold diggers, so if you shows signs of wealth and high status their pussy will be dripping wet for you.

It depends where you live. If I lived in some small US town I would never wear a suit. In a city it makes more sense.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 05:31:43 PM »
Good advice. Mine are both 2 button black suits. Both custom fitted.

What kind of ties do you wear? I got a couple red ones and a green one. I have one black on too. But I look like the CIA or a gangster from Pulp Fiction when I wear it.

I'm trying to find good colors for my shirt and tie. Looking for something that looks cool, not too formal.

Lots of guys out here wear grey suits. I think that color looks kinda cool too.

grey suits are ok too. Listen, for a start you should use the traditional suits, black, navy blue and grey. The flamboyant ones are for the experienced studs and chances are you will fuck up big time if you dont go through the basics first.

And you get the coolness that you want choosing the right tie. Its all in the tie bro, there you can be very creative and the chances of a fuck up are smaller. Here are my set of favourites ones, notice I have a lot of rose/pink ties since the ladies JUST LOVE them. The flexed foream in there is to attest it’s a getigger taking the shot.
And I have never used a green tie.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 05:37:56 PM »
In the US I never wear a suit. But where i'm at now like half the guys are wearing suits every day, so if you wear one out here it's no big deal.

Also when I wear a suit the ladies like it. Women are gold diggers, so if you shows signs of wealth and high status their pussy will be dripping wet for you.

It depends where you live. If I lived in some small US town I would never wear a suit. In a city it makes more sense.

IMHO you should wear whatever you like, regardless where you are. Tho' I'm from Europe, lots of suited men too here. I'd probably wear one if I'd be some kind of an "office guy" or would like to create an image of a "bussinessman" (it's better to look official and neat if you are into bussiness), but generally I just feel weird in a suit (jeans + blazer + dress-shirt + tie - sometimes..) and the biggest nightmare are loafers lol.. They usualy have that high heel, I can't walk normally with shoes like that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »
I've worn at least 4 of them.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 05:40:46 PM »
I used to be the most casual dresser on Earth. But this past year i've been wearing a suit and tie a lot more.

I got 2 suits. Both are just standard black suits. I'm thinking about getting some different colors and styles though.

What kind of suits do you all like? Do you like the tight fitting suit or the more traditional fit? What colors?

It's great being lean and in shape. I can wear a suit and look pimpin'. If I was 250 pounds it just wouldn't work.

By the way. Do you think a man in a suit looks like he has cannonball delts? (bodybuilding related)

So you wear a suit but are growing dreads and admittedly look like you smell bad?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 05:41:25 PM »
grey suits are ok too. Listen, for a start you should use the traditional suits, black, navy blue and grey. The flamboyant ones are for the experienced studs and chances are you will fuck up big time if you dont go through the basics first.

And you get the coolness that you want choosing the right tie. Its all in the tie bro, there you can be very creative and the chances of a fuck up are smaller. Here are my set of favourites ones, notice I have a lot of rose/pink ties since the ladies JUST LOVE them. The flexed foream in there is to attest it’s a getigger taking the shot.

Very impressive collection. I've only got 4 ties right now. The dark green is probably my favorite right now. Light blue shirt and dark green tie looks great.

I wish I knew which Men's Warehouse Nasser works at. I'd have him hook me up.

In Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China. The dudes wear shiny silver suits. It looks fucking hideous, but it's popular.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 05:42:10 PM »
i dont wear suits but i have great taste in style

casual, everyday=

important meeting=

lunch at the country club=

formal dinner= (lose the bowtie and unbottun top two=

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 05:45:06 PM »
So you wear a suit but are growing dreads and admittedly look like you smell bad?

I'm not growing dreads, I just have really clean and straight long hair right now. I am thinking about twisting it up into some shitlocks though. I probably won't do it, but a part of me wants to try it.

Suit and dreadlocks = win

And when I said I look like I smell bad I was joking. Sometimes I don't give a fuck and go out wearing old dirty clothes. But usually am clean. Shower all the time. Keep my face shaved. Use cologne, lotion, all that shit. FOr the past few months i've been going for a more professional look. Selling out to make some money and get more pussy.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 05:47:13 PM »
IMHO you should wear whatever you like, regardless where you are. Tho' I'm from Europe, lots of suited men too here. I'd probably wear one if I'd be some kind of an "office guy" or would like to create an image of a "bussinessman" (it's better to look official and neat if you are into bussiness), but generally I just feel weird in a suit (jeans + blazer + dress-shirt + tie - sometimes..) and the biggest nightmare are loafers lol.. They usualy have that high heel, I can't walk normally with shoes like that.

I agree. Gotta just do whatever you want and not be swayed by other people's influence too much.

At my job most of the men wear suits every day though. I was just coming in wearing old sweaters and polo shirts. I felt like I needed to step it up. Compared to them I looked like a fucking bum.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 05:48:23 PM »
i dont wear suits but i have great taste in style

casual, everyday=

important meeting=

lunch at the country club=

formal dinner= (lose the bowtie and unbottun top two=

Those are some cool suits. That light grey is nice.

I'm thinking about trying a vest too. That vest look is pretty pimpin'.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 05:50:01 PM »
My line of work requires me to wear a sparkling boulder holder and a smile  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 05:50:12 PM »

You have a good selection of ties---and you have done my first rule of ties--stripes or patterns, and none
 of that goofy shit. Stripes never go out of style...more blues, and purples and yellows, as those tend to go more with white shirts, and women notice them more, as Blues, Purples, Yellows and pinks are women favorites. The Blues should be bright, like French Blue, to a dark, yet deep blue. The Purple, deep---yet clear and bright---yellow, clear yet having the air of a sunny day---Fly Yellow. Dimple in the middle of all ties...I have a tie fetish

Collars---wide spread or rounded are best--- BTW, women don't know shit about picking out ties, so never bring one to help you, it's like them bringing you shoe shopping...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 05:52:58 PM »
I could wear something like that:

But generally I prefer to look smth like that:

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 05:57:55 PM »
Those are some cool suits. That light grey is nice.

I'm thinking about trying a vest too. That vest look is pretty pimpin'.
im a fan of the subtle. 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 05:58:48 PM »
Suits everyday.  

Zegna is my fav.  I have a tiny waist and pretty wide shoulders so I typically have to hack the crap out of suits I buy.  I've bought two customs and those are nice but the Zegna's are my favorite.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2011, 06:01:19 PM »
I could wear something like that:

But generally I prefer to look smth like that:

I agree. Usually I just wear jeans and t shirt and have all my tattoos showing down to the wrist. I feel confortable like that.

But sometimes you gotta wear a suit. If you work in a professional industry you gotta play the game.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2011, 06:23:46 PM »
Collection by our very own Chaos.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2011, 06:28:02 PM »
Collection by our very own Chaos.

Did Chaos really go to prison before?

I guess that's how he got so big. He was drinking a lot of extra protien in there.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2011, 06:29:18 PM »
shirt and tie to work...
out grown my suites...
and because of my bodyshape cant buy one of the rack...
which means i need a tailored suit now ..
choice is an illusion