Author Topic: Are men afraid to fight these days?  (Read 21128 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: where are all the real men no homo
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2011, 06:35:50 PM »
I don't get it

How is a thread about being a "real man" started by a person who enjoys warm meat in his rectum?

#just sayin
Just sayin  lol  your getbigs biggest homo.  all you talk about is men  fucking men touching men sleeping with men.  face it your a fag
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2011, 06:41:27 PM »
One of the differences that I noticed when I moved to the mainland is that in Hawaii when you get your ass kicked you really don't think of revenge in the traditional sense. You're more like embarrassed and humiliated that you got whipped. If the fight was close you'd want another crack at it but it's not like in the mainland where they track you down and gang up on you for revenge or shoot up your house. Growing up you make some of your best friends in a fight. Last year I took a pretty good whipping. This was more of an organized fight where we hashed out our on going tension and resentment with our fists. It's all good now and I even go to his place to watch the UFC.

yeah but you haD IT COMING   LOL    BUT IM GLAD WE MADE UP
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2011, 06:43:35 PM »
I don't what you mean by organized. One guy saw another guy hitting on his girlfriend that was working at the Subway. They exchanged some words. Then one of them pushed the other and fists started flying. It wasn't exactly on a street but in a mall but I use the term loosely. I even consider a fight in a club bathroom as a street fight.
you got a subway there wtf  I had to walk across the entire island the last time I was there
I

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2011, 07:25:30 PM »
you must live in a real shithole area

LOL! I'm in Hawaii in an area where the average cost of a home is $750,000. You're in Arizona surrounded by illegals working in a gym!

Again epic_alien = epic_failing.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2011, 07:26:29 PM »
No more tension now that alpha and beta are established.

LOL! Truth.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2011, 07:27:39 PM »
LOL! I'm in Hawaii in an area where the average cost of a home is $750,000. You're in Arizona surrounded by illegals working in a gym!

Again epic_alien = epic_failing.
dang bookem that was harsh  lol
I

Alex23

Re: Are men afraid to fight these days?
« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2011, 07:35:34 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!  ;D

Pellius laying down the positive truth ;D

Gotta love the old man ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2011, 07:36:20 PM »
yeah but you haD IT COMING   LOL    BUT IM GLAD WE MADE UP

I know many here pooh pooh the notion but sometimes you get sick of the back and forth, arguing, name calling and you just want settle it once and for all by throwing some hands. I know it's primal and many think it's false machismo but whatever. That's the way men of old use to do it and it always works. Win or lose the bitching stops and you just move on. That's what sucks about the net. You can't reach through the goddamn screen and grab someone by the throat. And pussies shit talk all they want, something they would never do in real life, because they are safe behind a computer screen.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 10, 2011, 07:40:39 PM »
Pellius laying down the positive truth ;D

Gotta love the old man ;D

I really am disappointed and a bit surprised that No One back down. He struck me as the type to follow through. But unless he has a damn good excuse in a way it's over as well even though you didn't get to settle it mano a mano. He backed down so you win. I hope he has the decency to watch his manners now or this incident will keep coming back to haunt him.

Alex23

« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2011, 07:43:36 PM »
I know many here pooh pooh the notion but sometimes you get sick of the back and forth, arguing, name calling and you just want settle it once and for all by throwing some hands. I know it's primal and many think it's false machismo but whatever. That's the way men of old use to do it and it always works. Win or lose the bitching stops and you just move on. That's what sucks about the net. You can't reach through the goddamn screen and grab someone by the throat. And pussies shit talk all they want, something they would never do in real life, because they are safe behind a computer screen.

That's exactly right.... the man who can come up with a virtual slap behind-the-head USB device will make a fortune... oh wait ;D

back in the day, I used to go rodeos a lot.. often real men threw hands for stupid shit then stopped bitching and had a beer together afterward. Funnily, the winner would usual buy the rounds... and was POSITIVE and apologetic ;D

real men, real shit, no distortion, just simplicity and respect.

GodSpeed.   

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2011, 07:49:05 PM »

you are very wise my friend.   I had to learn that for myself.    Truth is until recently I didnt really view myself as a big guy. However at 6.4 and nearly 300lbs  Its quite impressive.  Standing next to other guys at the gym I realize the size difference.   I go to a joe public gym now.  Not any real lifters there.      I am the smallest of my brothers and most of my friends lift and are a lot bigger than me.  My point is this.  99% of the big mouthed tough guys on the net wouldnt say shit to my face.    I dont think I am the toughest guy in the world but I can hold my own.  I wish I could do a tosh.0 web redemption and kick some ass
I

Alex23

« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2011, 07:55:46 PM »
you are very wise my friend.   I had to learn that for myself.    Truth is until recently I didnt really view myself as a big guy. However at 6.4 and nearly 300lbs  Its quite impressive.  Standing next to other guys at the gym I realize the size difference.   I go to a joe public gym now.  Not any real lifters there.      I am the smallest of my brothers and most of my friends lift and are a lot bigger than me.  My point is this.  99% of the big mouthed tough guys on the net wouldnt say shit to my face.    I dont think I am the toughest guy in the world but I can hold my own.  I wish I could do a tosh.0 web redemption and kick some ass

LOLOLOL!!!!! let's put 20 seconds on the clock to see how many positive comments I can make ;D

You're a big guy slacker and I always liked you... but at 6.4 and 300lb, you're big no matter what ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2011, 07:56:49 PM »
you are very wise my friend.   I had to learn that for myself.    Truth is until recently I didnt really view myself as a big guy. However at 6.4 and nearly 300lbs  Its quite impressive.  Standing next to other guys at the gym I realize the size difference.   I go to a joe public gym now.  Not any real lifters there.      I am the smallest of my brothers and most of my friends lift and are a lot bigger than me.  My point is this.  99% of the big mouthed tough guys on the net wouldnt say shit to my face.    I dont think I am the toughest guy in the world but I can hold my own.  I wish I could do a tosh.0 web redemption and kick some ass

It was tough going for you here for a while but you held your own and survived. GetBig has a long list of casualties like Squad, Pumpster, MJK, pugalist666, Method101, AJchaotic....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #138 on: March 10, 2011, 07:59:21 PM »
That's exactly right.... the man who can come up with a virtual slap behind-the-head USB device will make a fortune... oh wait ;D

back in the day, I used to go rodeos a lot.. often real men threw hands for stupid shit then stopped bitching and had a beer together afterward. Funnily, the winner would usual buy the rounds... and was POSITIVE and apologetic ;D

real men, real shit, no distortion, just simplicity and respect.

GodSpeed.   

See you tomorrow at 3PM.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #139 on: March 10, 2011, 08:04:25 PM »
It was tough going for you here for a while but you held your own and survived. GetBig has a long list of casualties like Squad, Pumpster, MJK, pugalist666, Method101, AJchaotic....

one of those names is still with us and the funny thing is he has taken on a different screenname that some posters on here think is someone else

i know that is a confusing clue but if you knew who I was talking about it would make sense

put it this way- a certain "female" who is into "fitness" is a front for one of the above mentioned names BUT NOT the one you would think it is

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 10, 2011, 08:06:41 PM »
one of those names is still with us and the funny thing is he has taken on a different screenname that some posters on here think is someone else

i know that is a confusing clue but if you knew who I was talking about it would make sense

Of course many come back. Squad as SusanFitness, MJK as ... I already forgot. I'm sure pugalist666 and Pumpster are still out there somewhere.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 10, 2011, 08:08:44 PM »
Of course many come back. Squad as SusanFitness, MJK as ... I already forgot. I'm sure pugalist666 and Pumpster are still out there somewhere.

hmmm....there is a gimmick that you named but the person you connected with that gimmick isn't him

however, one of the people you named in the latter part of that sente.........AWW FUCK IT.......pugalist666 is SUSANFITNESS

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 10, 2011, 08:19:10 PM »

hmmm....there is a gimmick that you named but the person you connected with that gimmick isn't him

however, one of the people you named in the latter part of that sente.........AWW FUCK IT.......pugalist666 is SUSANFITNESS

SusanFitness precedes pugalist666 and pugalist666 doesn't have nearly the punch that SF does. Also, SF knows a lot of the history on GetBig that pugalist is clueless about. You also notice that SF is very sensitive to issues concerning Alex23, Dereck Anthony, Benz. And SF, both versions, were always very pro Bob Chick as well as Quaker Oats (another Squad gimmick). Again all of this is lost on pugalist. He was just a kid. Not close to SF level.

then quaker or squad were dudes who knew their shit. chick gets ragged on because he sticks around but the guy has/had one of the best physiques of all time. still going strong and actually answers peoples questions.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 10, 2011, 08:22:42 PM »
And Squad never forgot how Alex exposed him and ruin his dynasty on this board. SusanFitness posted this but then immediately deleted it because he knew it would expose him as Squad. I just back paged it and saved the post.

SusanFitness
Getbig II
 Re: THE OFFICIAL "FREE A23" THREAD !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:32:11 PM » Quote

who are the guys who did "far worse" and got let back on? Alex posted peoples personal info all over the site and he hacked it as well. a lot of people found that oats guy funny as hell but he got told to leave or his family would suffer. Alex/Benz was calling his girl's home. that's down to Alex. also don't agree he brings the funny. funny, girly accent maybe.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 10, 2011, 08:22:54 PM »
SusanFitness precedes pugalist666 and pugalist666 doesn't have nearly the punch that SF does. Also, SF knows a lot of the history on GetBig that pugalist is clueless about. You also notice that SF is very sensitive to issues concerning Alex23, Dereck Anthony, Benz. And SF, both versions, were always very pro Bob Chick as well as Quaker Oats (another Squad gimmick). Again all of this is lost on pugalist. He was just a kid. Not close to SF level.

all very good points actually but, apparently, pugalist666 admitted that he was Susanfitness to my source
pugalist666 is using SFism's to make people think he is squadfather

he even made the name "Susanfitness" because of the initials "SF" in hopes of it being some sort of red herring

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 10, 2011, 08:23:47 PM »
however, I wouldn't be shocked if susanfitness was squadfather after all, actually

this internet is all screwy

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 10, 2011, 08:24:42 PM »
LOLOLOL!!!!! let's put 20 seconds on the clock to see how many positive comments I can make ;D

You're a big guy slacker and I always liked you... but at 6.4 and 300lb, you're big no matter what ;D

lol  great tosh .0 referrance.  lol    my circle of friends plays out like this.    

me 6.4 290/300 week to week
my youngest brother  6.6 340
next youngest brother 6.5 310
friends  biggest guy 6.5 400lb
Another friend 6.7 330
and my one friend is 350 @ 5.7 power lifter       deadly strength

So I really am the smallest guy   and I work with these guys so day to day I am the smallest guy.    My gym is all old folks and kids.  
The cast from jersey shore works out there
I

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 10, 2011, 08:34:37 PM »
all very good points actually but, apparently, pugalist666 admitted that he was Susanfitness to my source
pugalist666 is using SFism's to make people think he is squadfather

he even made the name "Susanfitness" because of the initials "SF" in hopes of it being some sort of red herring

Writing style, spelling, puncuation, posting pics, pro Sev (pugalist and Sev were bitter enemies and it was Sev that drove him off the board) all points to Squad. But SusanFitness hasn't posted in nearly a year. And he always, always comes after me. Pugalist  never targeted me. SusanFitness only targets me and has all my pics saved to his disk ready to be posted which he always does. The word "phaggot" will always show up somewhere. Again a Squad trademark. 

Alex23

« Reply #148 on: March 10, 2011, 08:49:45 PM »
Writing style, spelling, puncuation, posting pics, pro Sev (pugalist and Sev were bitter enemies and it was Sev that drove him off the board) all points to Squad. But SusanFitness hasn't posted in nearly a year. And he always, always comes after me. Pugalist  never targeted me. SusanFitness only targets me and has all my pics saved to his disk ready to be posted which he always does. The word "phaggot" will always show up somewhere. Again a Squad trademark. 

Pellius is right.. check her posts.. no one but squad bitch could channelize so much emotion towards me for something that happened 3 years ago LOL!!!!

I would have a drink on the beach with Pellius any day of the week.... "big" dave.. not so much.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 10, 2011, 08:54:06 PM »
actually, pellius is very right