Author Topic: Republican presidential nominees  (Read 1512 times)

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
Republican presidential nominees
« on: March 08, 2011, 07:17:22 PM »
Why does the mainstream media continue to try to force these full-time, has been, RINO candidates like Mitt Romney, Huckabee, Palin, and Gingrich?  I'm a so tired of hearing about how Romney is the best hope to beat Obama.  He couldn't even beat McCain for the nomination.  Why don't honest, intelligent, true fiscal conservatives like Gary Johnson, Ron Paul, and Herman Cain get media attention? 

Any comments on why these Romney or Huckabee would better for this country than Johnson, Paul, or Cain I would like to hear.
Live free or die

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Republican presidential nominees
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 07:20:47 PM »
Herman Cain / Lt Col. Alan West would be my perfect ticket for 2012 if I had a choice at this point.   

I think the media and left wing commies would go all jim jones on us.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 07:21:55 PM »
The media is simply trying to shape public opinion. It would only be logical for them to promote someone they think Obama can beat.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 07:25:14 PM »
The media is simply trying to shape public opinion. It would only be logical for them to promote someone they think Obama can beat.

Imagine Cain/West? 

Damn - I think I would take a leave of absence from work to volunteer for that. 

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 07:28:11 PM »
West/Cain would be an unstoppable ticket but I guess that is just way to common sense for the sheeple of this country to handle.  Plus, the leftist/corporate media wouldn't be able to play their race card since the two of them are actually 100% black instead of half white like Obama.
Live free or die

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 08:40:05 PM »
;

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 08:47:32 PM »
;
LOL at Newt's Pros and Cons...  
Pros: Took on Bill Clinton
Cons: Lost

lol...

and Donald Trumps lol

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 09:55:29 PM »
Why does the mainstream media continue to try to force these full-time, has been, RINO candidates like Mitt Romney, Huckabee, Palin, and Gingrich?  I'm a so tired of hearing about how Romney is the best hope to beat Obama.  He couldn't even beat McCain for the nomination.  Why don't honest, intelligent, true fiscal conservatives like Gary Johnson, Ron Paul, and Herman Cain get media attention? 

Any comments on why these Romney or Huckabee would better for this country than Johnson, Paul, or Cain I would like to hear.

Im as conservative as a lot of people on here, and true RINOs like McCain and those senators from Alaska irritate the living hell out of me. But Im wondering how you can call Palin and Gingrich RINOs. Now, I have my problems with those people, but you are going to look very out of touch if you are going to call them RINOs. Mitt Romney is getting all the attention because out of all the people running for President, he has by far the best professional resume. This was also the case in 2008. I suspect a lot of people might have taken back thier vote for McCain in the Republican Primary. Personally I would love to see Romney go up against Obama, and I would have loved to see it in 2008. If America picks Obama over Romney in 2012, it would be like the Jews picking Barrabas over Jesus. It would be quite something to behold.

ROn Paul is not getting taken seriosuly because he is not serious. His views on foreign policy are dangerous and naive, just like all other losertarians. He does not belong in the White House. He is the only Republican I would not pull the lever for in the General Election. As bad as Obama is on foreign policy, Ron Paul would be worse. Im sorry to tell this to all the losertarians and anti-religous zealouts, but the Republican nominee needs to have a strong foreign policy, social policy, AND fiscal policy base. Most social conservatives and neo conservatives happen to also be fiscal conservatives.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 11:58:48 PM »
"Most social conservatives and neo conservatives happen to also be fiscal conservatives".

Is this a joke??

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 03:08:21 AM »
Imagine Cain/West? 

Damn - I think I would take a leave of absence from work to volunteer for that. 

Sounds good to me

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 04:55:33 AM »
"Most social conservatives and neo conservatives happen to also be fiscal conservatives".

Is this a joke??

The fact that you think its a joke shows how much the mainstream media has brainwashed you, just like all the other independents out there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2011, 05:00:46 AM »
This is why i generally dont have an issue wih social cons.   I usually can count on them with many fiscal issues.  Additionally, you cant have fiscal conservatism withou people cting morally and in a general responsible behavior. 

Libertine behavior like that advocated by the far left and theirfellow travelers breeds financial irresponsibility. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 05:07:29 AM »
The fact that you think its a joke shows how much the mainstream media has brainwashed you, just like all the other independents out there.

I dont think its as much the media as the fact we had a neocon administration until 2 years ago that spend like crazy

The only fiscal conservative in the mix is Ron Paul and the neocons hate him. Probably because he is a real fiscal conservative and they are not although you seem to think so. Why is that by the way?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2011, 05:12:33 AM »
I dont think its as much the media as the fact we had a neocon administration until 2 years ago that spend like crazy

The only fiscal conservative in the mix is Ron Paul and the neocons hate him. Probably because he is a real fiscal conservative and they are not although you seem to think so. Why is that by the way?

George Bush was scrooge compared to Obama.   

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2011, 05:21:15 AM »
George Bush was scrooge compared to Obama.   

Perhaps but that doesnt make Bush a fiscal conservative by any means

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 05:22:27 AM »
Perhaps but that doesnt make Bush a fiscal conservative by any means

Of course not - he was reckless and earned his bad ratings.   But what obama has done is beyond anything even Madoff could fathom. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 05:27:44 AM »
Of course not - he was reckless and earned his bad ratings.   But what obama has done is beyond anything even Madoff could fathom. 

His economic policy is unresponsible thats for sure

His problem is that the people that elected him wont support cuts to the budget.

We need some new blood in the oval office

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 05:34:38 AM »

&feature=related

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 07:32:29 AM »
Our foreign policy has not changed in the last 60 years.  It is interventionist imperialism.  It has done nothing to help our country since WWII.  What has it brought us besides Korea, Vietnam, Iraqx2, and Afghanistan wars?  192 military bases across the world, why do we need all this when we are going broke at home?  Ron Paul's foreign policy is the only fiscally responsible foreign policy and it follows what the founding fathers envisioned.  Not to mention it doesn't waste the lives of America's youth in perpetual, un-winnable wars.
Live free or die

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 08:40:11 AM »
Our foreign policy has not changed in the last 60 years.  It is interventionist imperialism.  It has done nothing to help our country since WWII.  What has it brought us besides Korea, Vietnam, Iraqx2, and Afghanistan wars?  192 military bases across the world, why do we need all this when we are going broke at home?  Ron Paul's foreign policy is the only fiscally responsible foreign policy and it follows what the founding fathers envisioned.  Not to mention it doesn't waste the lives of America's youth in perpetual, un-winnable wars.

It sounds like you were raped by a relative. I don't think you can blame American foreign policy for that.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 01:35:23 PM »
^ I find myself enthralled by the level of intelligence contained in your response.
Live free or die

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 03:35:46 PM »
That sounds like a personal problem.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 09:42:58 PM »
This is why i generally dont have an issue wih social cons.   I usually can count on them with many fiscal issues.  Additionally, you cant have fiscal conservatism withou people cting morally and in a general responsible behavior. 

Libertine behavior like that advocated by the far left and theirfellow travelers breeds financial irresponsibility. 

Excellent post!!

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 10:04:44 PM »

Back in the fall of 2008, Ron Paul stared into the face of credit markets that had completely frozen for the first time in history, and didnt even consider the possibility that we needed TARP. He doesnt even consider the possiblity that we need a central bank. If you are going to punish whoever is not THAT fiscally conservative, youre in for a world of hurt!!!!

And lets get one thing straight. While Bush certainly was not fiscally ideal, his deficits were MANAGABLE. Before the housing bubble popped, deficits were below the 40 year historical average. Conservatrives need to stop kicking themselves in the ass and stop apologizing for Bush. All it does is feed into the Democrat/liberal propoganda machine. This deficit problem is attributable to Obama and ONLY Obama and the Democrats. NOT Bush. Criticizing Bush for his deficits undermines Conservatives and Republicans.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 10:15:20 PM »
Our foreign policy has not changed in the last 60 years.  It is interventionist imperialism.  It has done nothing to help our country since WWII.  What has it brought us besides Korea, Vietnam, Iraqx2, and Afghanistan wars?

THe fall of Communism, which was responsible for 100 million deaths world wide.

Ron Paul's foreign policy is the only fiscally responsible foreign policy and it follows what the founding fathers envisioned.

It certainly is not the foreign policy of those who immediately followed the founding fathers. If it were, we wouldnt be controlling more than a third of the entire continent.