Author Topic: Legit research companies? is ar-r good to go?  (Read 5378 times)

diamonddelts77

• Getbig II
Legit research companies? is ar-r good to go?
« on: March 08, 2011, 07:53:10 PM »
got a small stack comming up

and for pct was going to go with clomid and or torem for 4 weeks comming off

now i know getbig is no bullshit thats why i always lurk here lol and read everything for supp and roid reviews because its all truth,you guys have save me tons of money

anyways i was going to go with ar-r.com (rui owns them i believe) or cemproducts.com but i hear mixed reviews

which companies are the legit ones now a days?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Legit research companies? is ar-r good to go?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 11:36:27 PM »
Stay away from research and liquid chems
Alldaychemist.com for pharm grade advil

wiedzmin

• Getbig I
Re: Legit research companies? is ar-r good to go?
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 04:28:53 PM »
I ordered from both companies ( their checking-out system on their sites look alike for  a-ar and cem same with packaging) but i am not sure about the product effectiveness. I used liquid tamox, aromasin and torem for my last cycle but i also had tamoxifen in tablets and that what I used for my pct along with liquid torem. I recovered ok. I am not going to use any research labs again and the reason for that is when i run test e and by end of the cycle i added HCG (500 EOD) after 3 days i got itchy and puffy nipples. I started using liquid tamox with aromasin and after 4 days it got worse ( i know aromasin takes around 7 days to kick in). Than i switched to tamoxifen in tablet form. It took 3 days to clear the sides and i was fine after that ( i took tamox for 10 days total just to be safe); though i stopped HCG administration as i didn't want to get the sides again. Long story short-liquid tamox didn't seem to do anything along with liquid aromasin but tamoxifen in tablet  form  worked as it should.