Author Topic: Petition for the gays to be allowed to get married and make buttsex  (Read 6597 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Petition for the gays to be allowed to get married and make buttsex
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2011, 03:00:01 PM »
they ll find a way. They ll use the progresses in genetic, science. To serve their own goals. They re modifying nature to please themselves without caring about natural evolution, natural selection. Why things were designed a certain way. There's something really wrong here. Minorities are imposing majorities what they want. This aint going anywhere. And you dont hear the majorities right now, heterosexuals, saying a word. Men whine about how they getting feminized yet keep abandonning their childs to women...

I also think homosexual men dont like women. They despise them. They think they representthe new perfect human, the next step in evolution.  With the qualities of both men and women. Thus being in conflict with both men..and women. Women shouldnt help homosexuals. Cause in the end they ll do their best to get rid of women . Their dream is to produce / raise their "own" kids. Their goal is crystal clear. Throw some science in it, cloning etc, and you get the picture.

Your last paragraph possibly could be the reason why a lot of gay men are in the fashion industry---aside from liking clothing... It gives a ability to tear down a woman for her womanly features, ie curves---and to help create androgynous women with both masculine and fem features---then sell that to the mags, which in turn try and tell the MSM that this is "sexy", then have male celebs date said models.

And if you look at Grey Aliens, they are asexual, and look quite androgynous. Our future?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2011, 03:40:33 PM »
btw, "buttsex" is what I call oral from mahg's mom because she has a face like a smelly asshole
LOL

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2011, 03:53:42 PM »
Nothing could be more illogical than gay marriage...

AND NO, NOT ALLOWING GAYS TO MARRY IS NOT DISCRIMINATION.

OP did you ever graduate the 5th grade???

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 03:55:15 PM »
A "gay gene" has not been found. It is not genetic. There is no proof that homosexuals are born that way.
S

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 03:58:21 PM »
A "gay gene" has not been found. It is not genetic. There is no proof that homosexuals are born that way.
Have they found a ''straight gene'' yet  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2011, 04:01:45 PM »
Have they found a ''straight gene'' yet  ???

Yeah---it's called "reproduction"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 04:04:09 PM »
Yeah---it's called "reproduction"
What about people that can't reproduce ,are they gay  ???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 04:04:27 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2011, 04:12:51 PM »
What about people that can't reproduce ,are they gay  ???
No, they are "unfortunate", shit happens...

I guess I have to go to the default old skool---all animals have a desire to reproduce with opposite sex....some just want to reproduce---or let off steam, due to not having a mate (cue thar chimp using thar frog as a live "fleshlight"). Some in the animal world resort fvcking the same sex, to let off steam, or to mimmick the behavior, or to assert dominance (cue thar pic of the male deer fucking a female deer, while another is trying to mate with him---because it wants to mate with female)...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2011, 04:16:12 PM »
No, they are "unfortunate", shit happens...

I guess I have to go to the default old skool---all animals have a desire to reproduce with opposite sex....some just want to reproduce---or let off steam, due to not having a mate (cue thar chimp using thar frog as a live "fleshlight"). Some in the animal world resort fvcking the same sex, to let off steam, or to mimmick the behavior, or to assert dominance (cue thar pic of the male deer fucking a female deer, while another is trying to mate with him---because it wants to mate with female)...

Clay Aiken has a kid , is he straight  ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2011, 04:18:58 PM »
Damn uberman, that statement is pretty heavy--->"gay men don't like women" I never thought of it before, but maybe you have a legitimate point. I'm impressed. And no, I'm not anti-gay, as I rather agree with magh's point of view. But anyway, that's a fascinating point that you have raised.
homosexuals are men...it means they are smarter than women. Women arent wired to be smart, they re wired to give birth. And men are wired to take care of them. Gays are using women and their naivity, their weakness to replace them.  Women only care about kids and raising them. They have no other purpose in life. Having kids, loving them, securing them, staying together in their feminine community, preparing food men had to hunt. Men work and provide food and knowledges which will increase the chances of survival of the family and kids and of the group if they belong to a group.
 Homosexuals want to replace women and men. They think they re better than everyone and have a strong feeling of entitlment, of revenge, exactly like muslims do. The target is always the same, white men, christianity. They re going to succeed. All these people are going to succeed in destroying what was working just fine. The only ones who know hapiness are those who live in a kind of arrested development and dont want to know what's going on outside of their bubble. Mormons, aborigens etc. Very, very few people on earth. In their world nothing ever changes, the rules are always the same, and the rewards are always the same. Work, community, reassuring beliefs. Everything is predictable in their world, and they dont want to know more. They dont attempt to understand how their brain, body, thought process work. They just stick to what has been written in some books or what has been said and transmitted from a generation to another. These people also happen to produce their own ressources...

good looking women who engage in homosexual intercourses only do it because they need attention, had no father. Ugly women engage in homosexual acts cause... they re ugly and nobody wants to have sex with them, or because their mother told em men where evil -because they couldnt/didnt know how to keep em. Ugly women most of the time, not taking care of themselves.

Why would homosexual men love their mother, considering most of the time she s the one indirectly responsible for them having been "different", thus suffering in their adolescence and adulthood. They are an anomaly which is trying to impose itself as a norm. Women who follow the trend are useful idiots. They re digging their own grave utlimately cause these people want to fuck each others in the ass but also spawn kids by themselves with the help of science.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2011, 04:21:45 PM »
Clay Aiken has a kid , is he straight  ???
Clay Aiken is as about as straight as a trumpet...didn't he make sexy time with a woman? I see where you are going...
His desire was not to make sexy time with women, but to have a kid
I guess what I really mean, is to desire making sexy time, to desire that opposite  person to reproduce...

Tis why cave man has been drawing nake women on walls, or making big breasted, big hipped Venus figurines...it is that desire for sexy time and that desire fuels reproduction...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2011, 04:22:26 PM »
Your last paragraph possibly could be the reason why a lot of gay men are in the fashion industry---aside from liking clothing... It gives a ability to tear down a woman for her womanly features, ie curves---and to help create androgynous women with both masculine and fem features---then sell that to the mags, which in turn try and tell the MSM that this is "sexy", then have male celebs date said models.

And if you look at Grey Aliens, they are asexual, and look quite androgynous. Our future?
the "roswell" alien might be US after centuries of evolution, in the future, humans who left earth , found nothing in space, then came back to earth, but for some reasons came back on earth in the 1950s and crashed their spaceshit, hence not being able to tell us there is nothing to be found in space. (But other mankinds).

Im pretty sure humans after millions of years of evolution will look like the roswell alien.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2011, 04:25:02 PM »

all homosexuals have become homosexual due to a strong original feminine presence and conditionnings, because of an absent or distant father. Homosexuality is a result of conditionning. It is not genetical. Animals who engage in homosexual acts arent born homosexual, they do engage in them when there s nothing else to do in a given situation to release the sexual tension. As do inmates in prison. A long time ago the alpha monkey (strongest, smartest, fastest)  had his harem of females and could fuck the females of the other males of the group. Other males couldnt do shit about it. As the alpha male was getting slower, weaker , older, younger males started to fight him to defeat him and...replace him at the head of the group. Everything you see today in "human" nature is just this stuff which has survived until now because natural selection and evolution considered it was still usefull. Something that is not useful anymore is after some time to adaptation and survival disapear by itself.

Homosexuality is learned, taught. Wether it conscious or not. Being exposed to homosexual individuals, or their messages, alters your heterosexuality. Everything you re exposed to conditions you over time, slowly. These are some basic rules. Everything is conditionning. It's all a matter of how long you re exposed to it, and how strong is the influence. 
I agree with jnn when he says bisexuality doesnt exist. These are pure inventions from people who dont know what to do to get an edge because they got bored of everything in their life.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2011, 04:29:26 PM »
where the hell is BAY ???  why does he avoid these type of threads?

hey BAY...if you wont do patricia...would you kick it with jay davidson...ex-pretty boy, now muscle bear  :-X

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2011, 04:53:42 PM »
thread saved.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2011, 07:01:56 PM »
If I said I think beastiality should be legal, every one would say thats fucked up. Well thats what they used to say about homosexuality.

You need a man and a women to raise a kid properly. You cant erase millions of years worth of genetics and dna because of a movement within the last few decades.

The divorce rate keeps going up and up. Which means you have a male who is most likely being brought up by a women. That male is going to take on more feminine characteristics. You all know who these guys are.

Having two females or two 'males' who really act like females raising a kid is devastating to our society.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2011, 07:05:28 PM »
If I said I think beastiality should be legal, every one would say thats fucked up. Well thats what they used to say about homosexuality.

You need a man and a women to raise a kid properly. You cant erase millions of years worth of genetics and dna because of a movement within the last few decades.

The divorce rate keeps going up and up. Which means you have a male who is most likely being brought up by a women. That male is going to take on more feminine characteristics. You all know who these guys are.

Having two females or two 'males' who really act like females raising a kid is devastating to our society.

LMAO.

I think mankind has got much, much bigger things to worry about than fags and dykes getting married.

We'll be lucky if mankind even exists in 100 more years. Let's get our priorites straight here.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2011, 07:17:00 PM »

LMAO.

I think mankind has got much, much bigger things to worry about than fags and dykes getting married.

We'll be lucky if mankind even exists in 100 more years. Let's get our priorites straight here.

It should be priority #1.

I bet if we all die in 100 years some aliens are gonna find us and find some corpse of a dude with his dick up some other dudes ass, and they'll be like no wonder they're extinct.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2011, 07:52:55 PM »
Allow marriage between any and everyone.  Allow sons to marry mothers, fathers to wed daughters, brother and sister, brother and brother, sister and sister, man or woman and animal.  And if they can't reproduce for whatever reason, due either to homosexual or species incompatibility or the possibility of mutant babies due to being closely related, everyone can adopt babies or puppies and kitties as they so choose.  Just because men and women have screwed themselves silly with divorce does not devalue the true meaning of marriage, it only devalues those that dishonor it.  And here we have some that would heap even more dishonor upon the meaning of marriage...What should we do then?

Anything goes or nothing goes because its all just a "value" judgment really.

So why not just decrease that "value" and allow anything goes? Because if everyone is "special" then no one is special.  I don't buy people are born homosexual, or born pedophiles, or born zoophiles, or born bisexual, or born anything other than a normal human being.  If there is a homosexual gene then it needs to be found and eliminated, just as if there is a gene that causes people to murder, rape, be a pedophile or criminal, then so to do those genes need to be discovered and removed from the collective DNA of the world until such behaviors are no longer present in this world.

They test for the presence of  Down's Syndrome and offer the parent(s) the choice of aborting the birth do they not?  Why not test for homosexuality and if positive abort the child?  Or if they test positive for being a murderer, rapist, sadist, pedophile, zoophiliac or whatever disgusting habit, then by all means abort the unborn child.  Don't like this suggestion?  In some countries they abort babies just because they're girls, healthy girls at that.   And to some people, maybe even some that come here, that is just fine...

Scary, huh? 

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2011, 11:30:25 PM »

I have a theory about this. First, NO it is not genetic. And if it is, it must be wiped out.

Think about it- if you believe homosexuality is caused by a GENE, then you are saying there is a gene out there which tells an organism NOT to reproduce. This is completely contradictory to all other life on this planet. In animals, genes like this are seen and wiped out.

Without getting too much more into this, I ask you this- HOW MANY homosexuals had a sexual encounter with someone of the same sex FIRST? No holds barred- talking exploring with friends,molestation, whatever.

I say FIRST because there is a key here that people overlook- the Old Brain.

Let me explain- human beings have some very primal drives built in which are designed to keep us alive as a species. Food water sex shelter etc. They all share something in common- dopamine.

I have a theory- as we are developing, the reward systems in our body are just waiting to be fired up. As a normal human progresses, we get hormonal urges and these push us to explore the opposite sex. To seek them out, we cannot control it. It's that first kiss, that first taste of a female's lips, that excited blood rushing to the face feeling that you will NEVER forget. And of course you won't, because biologically you are PROGRAMMED to never forget it.

I truly believe you do NOT need sex to get this process going, it can be other things, like seeing a naked guy (or girl) when you are young and being sexually stimulated, that makes this all happen and YOU CAN NOT REVERSE IT.

I will say this to homosexuals credit- THEY CAN NOT BE CHANGED. Once a brain is hardwired it's fucking hardwired. Like a cocaine addict, you cannot make an addict NOT an addict, they fight their addiction all their lives. Same with sexual orientation, once you are one way or the other you always will be.

But I truly believe it is our INITIAL sexual experiences that shape the rest of our lives. If you are a boy and your first encounter is with a girl, you end up straight, if another boy, you are gay. Pretty simple really.

And I believe many people know this, which is why the push to get children to "explore" their sexualities at a young age, to "embrace" their potential homosexuality that sort of thing. It cannot be on accident.

You are all free to make your own opinions, but let's face it- 8 9 year olds are being taught in school put condoms on pickles, how to fist each other, that being gay is hip and cool and should be embraced at all times...I don't know about all of you, but I disagree that our children should be exposed to this kind of shit..

And I say what I say a guy who has gay friends, and I have no prejudice against them. I feel gay marriage is a misnomer and something designed to DIVIDE us, not unite us.

ALL gay marriage proponents let me ask you something- IS THIS COUNTRY EVER GOING TO FULLY ACCEPT GAY MARRIAGE?

Any sane person knows that will never happen. Why not COMPROMISE?

I propose this- completely separate church and state. No more benefits for getting married. Keep marriage what it is supposed to be- A RELIGIOUS CEREMONY- A HOLY UNION WHERE MAN AND WOMAN BECOME ONE FLESH UNDER GOD TILL DEATH DO THEM PART.

Offer civil unions to ALL couples, male female male male whatever, same perks ,married couple receive now- with regard to taxes, hospital visitation rights, that sort of thing.

Then everyone can enjoy what homosexuals supposedly really want anyway- EQUALITY. Everyone is equal under the law. Christians are happy because marriage is still sacred and gays are happy because they can enjoy equal rights afforded to them under the law. Everyone is equal, in theory we are all happy.

if ANYONE can challenge me feel free, I would love to hear it. You should know first hand that calling me a bigot without defending your stance simply makes you look foolish and uneducated. If you want a legit discussion here, let's go for it.

Remember, I want to be part of the solution, not the problem. Have at it.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2011, 12:30:14 AM »
I'm glad to be living in Holland. Gays are not a problem issue, and most people are atheist anyway. How come you Americans are so into Christianity? Religion = intolerance. The best way to live is to not take yourself to seriously.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2011, 04:33:37 AM »
I'm glad to be living in Holland. Gays are not a problem issue, and most people are atheist anyway. How come you Americans are so into Christianity? Religion = intolerance. The best way to live is to not take yourself to seriously.
isnt holland just another european country where whiteys will be ll replaced by muslims in 20 years, and where religion....disapeared like it did everywhere else there?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2011, 06:27:45 AM »
isnt holland just another european country where whiteys will be ll replaced by muslims in 20 years, and where religion....disapeared like it did everywhere else there?

ah, no.
w

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2011, 07:09:58 AM »
It should be priority #1.

I bet if we all die in 100 years some aliens are gonna find us and find some corpse of a dude with his dick up some other dudes ass, and they'll be like no wonder they're extinct.

That or they'll find videos and posters of Ronnie Coleman in what used to be your apartment and they will know you were a muscle worshipping "fag."  ::)

i remember at my old apartment i used to have a poster of ronnie and arnold,, when people looked at the arnold one they were like ''that dudes jacked'' then when they looked at the ronnie one they would call me a fag for having that on my wall.. i had to take ronnie down..

call me a homophobe or whatever you want,,but you wont catch me watching too many bodybuilding shows. dudes twirling around in thongs is not something i want to look at. i like watching them train, but striated glutes is not my thing. with the bigger posing trunks they used to wear, it makes bodybuilding look like an artform.. when you have a thong wedged up your asshole is more like gay porno.