Author Topic: Petition for the gays to be allowed to get married and make buttsex  (Read 6591 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I mean seriously, discrimination in this day and age? Listen, how does it affect any heterosexual if the ladymen want to get married to each other, have anal sex (which is "illegal" in some countries still) or stick random objects up each others anal cavities and whatever else they want to do, as long as it's consensual.

Many very good looking women are lesbians and there's a lot of patterns in humanity and similarities between the sexes, so I have a feeling the same may be true about very good looking men, who are marrying and taking beautiful women yet having secret buttsex in the urinals at 3am. I think there's less of a stigma attached to lesbianity yet gay men are severely discriminated against, so most have locked themselves in the closet and won't come out.

They need to legalise all this and no longer discriminate against the fruits so all the good looking men start fucking each other and there's more available vanginas for the rest of us. I mean seriously, we're shooting ourselves in the clitoral department by making life difficult for the poo pushers, they're taking vanginas that they don't even want so they're accepted in society.  :-\

The homoslogan: ITS OKAY TO BE GAY. It rhymes, which is nice.  ;)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Petition fo the gays to be allowed to get married and make buttsex
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 05:23:58 AM »

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Petition for the gays to be allowed to get married and make buttsex
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 09:42:43 AM »
I mean seriously, discrimination in this day and age? Listen, how does it affect any heterosexual if the ladymen want to get married to each other, have anal sex (which is "illegal" in some countries still) or stick random objects up each others anal cavities and whatever else they want to do, as long as it's consensual.

Many very good looking women are lesbians and there's a lot of patterns in humanity and similarities between the sexes, so I have a feeling the same may be true about very good looking men, who are marrying and taking beautiful women yet having secret buttsex in the urinals at 3am. I think there's less of a stigma attached to lesbianity yet gay men are severely discriminated against, so most have locked themselves in the closet and won't come out.

They need to legalise all this and no longer discriminate against the fruits so all the good looking men start fucking each other and there's more available vanginas for the rest of us. I mean seriously, we're shooting ourselves in the clitoral department by making life difficult for the poo pushers, they're taking vanginas that they don't even want so they're accepted in society.  :-\

The homoslogan: ITS OKAY TO BE GAY. It rhymes, which is nice.  ;)

God, you do realize you put way too much effort thinking about this?

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 10:01:18 AM »
God, you do realize you put way too much effort thinking about this?

Like Mr Martin Luther King I have a dream. What he wanted for black people, I want for gay people. All discrimination needs to be eliminated.  :)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 10:33:59 AM »
Like Mr Martin Luther King I have a dream. What he wanted for black people, I want for gay people. All discrimination needs to be eliminated.  :)
TRANSLATION= I WANT TO SMOKE SAUAGE AND FEEL OK ABOUT IT
p

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 10:47:00 AM »
the gaye dont harm anyone but them selves, whats the big deal, let them get married , who cares?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 10:51:47 AM »
Like Mr Martin Luther King I have a dream. What he wanted for black people, I want for gay people. All discrimination needs to be eliminated.  :)

sorry gimmick...one is genetic and the other is altered state of mind.

all i want to know is why BayGBM wont date and marry a tranny vs a gay man ::), and i'm done with the tranny gimmicks.  answer the question Bay and I'll stop messing with you, find new stupid gimmick  ::).

how the fuck is anyone suppose to know this is a boy if Bay went out for a night of food and dancing?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 11:16:33 AM »
A legal marriage should be for any two adults, there shouldn't be any non-religious cases against gay marriage.

But why do gay people want their marriage to be done through a Christian religious faction that doesn't accept them?

Christianity is just a club with their certain rules, and it's their right to determine the way they operate.

There should be a non-religious legal way to get married as there is separation of State and Church, no?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 11:20:36 AM »
the problem with gay marriage is that it's just a step before the biggest goal... adopting children, or inseminating them to raise them.

Kids raised by gay people become gays once adults. Homosexuals tell you no studies have been done or that "recent studies" prove the oposite... what a joke, they re lying, like muslims are lying when they say they just want to work and be peaceful in occident.

The goals of homosexuals is to convert everyone to homosexuality. They are lobying hard for it. Make no mistake, they re not "peaceful" at all. They re just like religious people (muslims who wants to convert everyone on earth to islam), or feminists who hate men and want to replace them. It's all about trying to gain ground each day for their "cause". To them the ultimate heaven, their paradigm, is everyone being homosexual . Peace on earth, the same old bullshit. It always work the same way. People hate you because you re different? do your best to transform everyone the way you are, by all means, then problem solved.  

Everytime you see a gay scene in a movie or soap, wether it's protrayed on an humorous tone or serious one, you can be sure there are gay people behind the script attempting to deeply brainwash over times the masses thru the medias.

Everything leads to the feminization of man in occident, and ultimately his submission or eradication. Muslims and chinese obviously know what's going on that's why they know they dont even need to wage a conventionnal war. The Man, the Father is disapearing, no more kids, immivasion...it's mathematical. The real question is...who are going to be the new, next bosses once all old suicidal whiteys have died...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 11:35:19 AM »
But why do gay people want their marriage to be done through a Christian religious faction that doesn't accept them?

we don't. 

Christianity is just a club with their certain rules, and it's their right to determine the way they operate.

yes, and some Christian churches are supportive of gay rights and gay marriage.  some Christian churches are performing same sex marriages, even in states that don't recognize them.  such marriages just don't receive the benefits that recognition of the state would provide.

There should be a non-religious legal way to get married as there is separation of State and Church, no?

there is.  all gay marriage legislation is about civil marriage, the granting of benefits provided by the state

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 11:36:55 AM »
we don't.  

yes, and some Christian churches are supportive of gay rights and gay marriage.  some Christian churches are performing same sex marriages, even in states that don't recognize them.  such marriages just don't receive the benefits that recognition of the state would provide.

there is.  all gay marriage legislation is about civil marriage, the granting of benefits provided by the state
when are you going to want to "have" kids ?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/12/28/3102747.htm

What a fucked up world we live in, what a fucked up world it will be. The last occidental heteros VS homosexuals VS muslims VS chinese... All trying to eradicate/dominate the others.
Evolution and natural selection are for sure following their own agenda.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2011, 11:42:50 AM »
the problem with gay marriage is that it's just a step before the biggest goal... adopting children, or inseminating them to raise them.

gays have been adopting and raising kids forever.

Kids raised by gay people become gays once adults. Homosexuals tell you no studies have been done or that "recent studies" prove the oposite.

http://www.rossde.com/editorials/childrenofgays.html

http://www.narth.com/docs/does.html

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07161/793042-51.stm

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/news/2010/jul/27/uva-study-finds-children-adopted-gays-equally-adju-ar-352368/

and a few thousand more.

The goals of homosexuals is to convert everyone to homosexuality.

no one can be converted.  your biological makeup, your genes and other factors, gives you a sexual orientation.  it may be 100% straight, 100% gay, or something in between.  if you are in the middle you may be able to choose how to behave, straight or gay or bi.  those on the end of the spectrum find it impossible to be satisfied acting as something they are not.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 11:45:27 AM »
gays have been adopting and raising kids forever.

http://www.rossde.com/editorials/childrenofgays.html

http://www.narth.com/docs/does.html

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07161/793042-51.stm

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/news/2010/jul/27/uva-study-finds-children-adopted-gays-equally-adju-ar-352368/

and a few thousand more.

no one can be converted.  your biological makeup, your genes and other factors, gives you a sexual orientation.  it may be 100% straight, 100% gay, or something in between.  if you are in the middle you may be able to choose how to behave, straight or gay or bi.  those on the end of the spectrum find it impossible to be satisfied acting as something they are not.
haha idiot. I like the bold part ... like it's secondary. But you re saying that being raised by homosexuals men or women basically conditions kids for all their childhood and adolescence to be homosexuals once adults nonetheless.  You cant hide the truth.

You guys dont even know where you re going with your newfound faith for buttsex. You have no idea where you re dragging everyone with you in your foly.

Gay men have been raised by single mothers, and / or one or several sisters. If these feminine figures depicted men and the father as a "monster" chances are higher the kid once an adult will reject men and at the same time will be deeply in need of a father figure such leading to psychotic behaviors.
The more gay people you see on tv cause they re lobying there at the same reinforces the influence.

You re not fooling me.  you guys are on the same level as feminists, muslims, you are extremists with an agenda pretending to be peaceful. But you re waging your own war, preparing your own revenge against the people who rejected you because you are different.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2011, 11:48:17 AM »
when are you going to want to "have" kids ?

millions of children are already being raised by gay couples, ones they had from previous heterosexual marriages, through adoption, or through surrogates.  its been happening for thousands of years.  I have many friends with kids, all are doing fine.  

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2011, 11:51:27 AM »
haha idiot. You re saying that being raised by homosexuals men or women basically conditions kids for all their childhood and adolescence to be homosexuals once adults. 

please explain how what I wrote says that

You guys dont even know where you re going with your newfound faith for buttsex. You have no idea where you re dragging everyone with you in your foly.

you must think gay is something new.  gays, gay couples, and gay families have been around forever.  we are just not hiding it any more.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 11:52:24 AM »
millions of children are already being raised by gay couples, ones they had from previous heterosexual marriages, through adoption, or through surrogates.  its been happening for thousands of years.  I have many friends with kids, all are doing fine.  
again you re not fooling anyone.

Things are going your way, that's just how it is, it's a process that cannot be reversed as heterosexuals fathers are responsible for abandonning their sons to desperate single moms who feminize them in return. It's a massive, global phenomenon but the real question is what lies ahead. Life on earth isnt just about buttfucking each others.  

So you guys are "winning" and you picked the good side dont worry and keep preaching. But dont tell me you re "innocent", peaceful in your goals. You re just like everyone else. Thinking about yourself, your community, at the expense of the others if needed.

You re not going to win this war anyway in the end. Mexicans, muslims and blacks first will replace occidentals, and ultimately chinese will replace everyone. And none of these people like gays that much. they wont be as passive as the remaining heterosexuals you re fighting in occident. When everyone will be smoking pot and fucking each others in the ass it's not going to be heaven on earth, sorry. It will only be a step before the next war against another dominating force.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 11:55:14 AM »
please explain how what I wrote says that

you must think gay is something new.  gays, gay couples, and gay families have been around forever.  we are just not hiding it any more.
you just do that cause you have nothing else in life. It gives a meaning to your life.  It's trendy. More and more people bored of life promote it on tv, stars, etc. They tried everything in life and got bored of it all. So now the trend after drug abuse, is saying you re gay or bi. You just want to be original...like everyone else...and following...the same trends. You re not thinking about the long term consequences on social structures, families, kids. You only care about yourself and your libido. You people cannot build societies or raise kids.

There were reasons why the perverts in the past had to hide, it was because of religion, faith in something bigger than just wanting to answer your sexual impulses and fucking little boys in the ass. There are reasons why it disapeared almost completely even in roman and greek cultures.

Debauchery and decadence , anarchy always come hand in hand with homosexuality and self hartred.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 12:30:21 PM »
you just do that cause you have nothing else in life.

obviously you've not seen my resume

epic_alien

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 12:44:44 PM »

ill keep it very simple for you.

people of different races all have children, no matter what race or color.

gays do not have children, thus go against humanity continuing on.

gays were given life, by straight people. gays do not give back that life by having same sex relationship.

do you understand?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 12:52:43 PM »

Kids raised by gay people become gays once adults. Homosexuals tell you no studies have been done or that "recent studies" prove the oposite... what a joke, they re lying, like muslims are lying when they say they just want to work and be peaceful in occident.

The goals of homosexuals is to convert everyone to homosexuality. They are lobying hard for it. Make no mistake, they re not "peaceful" at all. They re just like religious people (muslims who wants to convert everyone on earth to islam), or feminists who hate men and want to replace them. It's all about trying to gain ground each day for their "cause". To them the ultimate heaven, their paradigm, is everyone being homosexual . Peace on earth, the same old bullshit. It always work the same way. People hate you because you re different? do your best to transform everyone the way you are, by all means, then problem solved.  

Everytime you see a gay scene in a movie or soap, wether it's protrayed on an humorous tone or serious one, you can be sure there are gay people behind the script attempting to deeply brainwash over times the masses thru the medias.

Everything leads to the feminization of man in occident, and ultimately his submission or eradication. Muslims and chinese obviously know what's going on that's why they know they dont even need to wage a conventionnal war. The Man, the Father is disapearing, no more kids, immivasion...it's mathematical. The real question is...who are going to be the new, next bosses once all old suicidal whiteys have died...

words of wisdom....from the 15th century.
No, kids don't turn gay any more than you could...if the kid is str8 no amount of influence anywhere will get him to like the cock.
w

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 12:54:26 PM »

You re not going to win this war anyway in the end. Mexicans, muslims and blacks first will replace occidentals, and ultimately chinese will replace everyone. And none of these people like gays that much. they wont be as passive as the remaining heterosexuals you re fighting in occident. When everyone will be smoking pot and fucking each others in the ass it.s not going to be heaven on earth, sorry. It will only be a step before the next war against another dominating force.

you'll be dead before this happens, so why are you bothered?
w

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 01:30:53 PM »
ill keep it very simple for you.

people of different races all have children, no matter what race or color.

gays do not have children, thus go against humanity continuing on.

gays were given life, by straight people. gays do not give back that life by having same sex relationship.

do you understand?
they ll find a way. They ll use the progresses in genetic, science. To serve their own goals. They re modifying nature to please themselves without caring about natural evolution, natural selection. Why things were designed a certain way. There's something really wrong here. Minorities are imposing majorities what they want. This aint going anywhere. And you dont hear the majorities right now, heterosexuals, saying a word. Men whine about how they getting feminized yet keep abandonning their childs to women...

I also think homosexual men dont like women. They despise them. They think they representthe new perfect human, the next step in evolution.  With the qualities of both men and women. Thus being in conflict with both men..and women. Women shouldnt help homosexuals. Cause in the end they ll do their best to get rid of women . Their dream is to produce / raise their "own" kids. Their goal is crystal clear. Throw some science in it, cloning etc, and you get the picture.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 02:37:23 PM »
Damn uberman, that statement is pretty heavy--->"gay men don't like women" I never thought of it before, but maybe you have a legitimate point. I'm impressed. And no, I'm not anti-gay, as I rather agree with magh's point of view. But anyway, that's a fascinating point that you have raised.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 02:42:44 PM »
I don't know what turn this thead has taken but If someone is implying that a straight boy can TURN GAY then that person is out of their mind

Being Gay is not something you learn- it is something you are born with

"Well, what about men who are "Bisexual" then?"

Bisexuality is absolute bullshit.  All Bisexuality is is a way for Gay men to sorta still stay in the closet. Just be "Gay"- stop it with this "Bi" bullshit

With men, you are either gay or straight.  Only women can be "Bi"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 02:48:02 PM »
btw, "buttsex" is what I call oral from mahg's mom because she has a face like a smelly asshole