Author Topic: Does your mod on the sports board have a gimmick?  (Read 6010 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Does your mod on the sports board have a gimmick?
« on: March 09, 2011, 08:16:12 AM »
I only post (and then rarely and only on the one thread) on the Sports Board re: my footie club Liverpool,

I once in a while chat on the GenTops or the G&O, both of which I am bound to be bashed on (I'll learn...

& I've given up on the Girly board, it's rubbish, throw it out?

But is it you've got a mod on the Sports Board doing a bad cop/good cop alterego multiple personality job?

xL

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Does your mod on the sports board have a gimmick?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 08:35:33 AM »
I only post (and then rarely and only on the one thread) on the Sports Board re: my footie club Liverpool,

I once in a while chat on the GenTops or the G&O, both of which I am bound to be bashed on (I'll learn...

But is it you've got a mod on the Sports Board doing a bad cop/good cop alterego multiple personality job?

xL

Nope just me and body88 mod the sports board.I only deleted one post by you and I told you why.it was because you were posting how hot a soccer player was.the rest of your thread is still there.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 08:49:49 AM »
I know how you feel, Linda. I've been dealing with his schizo modding for years. It is good to see a strong and determined woman on the board. Stay strong and don't let him get you down. Many here enjoy your posts. You bring something fresh with every post. You are always the sane voice of reason

with mad respect,

mass 04

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 11:16:09 AM »

xL
Sounds like you have been Dominated.

SS Out!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 11:18:07 AM »

"Nope just me and body88 mod the sports board.I only deleted one post by you and I told you why.it was because you were posting how hot a soccer player was.the rest of your thread is still there."

Cool.  Thanks so much for confirming everything...  
Only took 4 posts didn't it and 20 minutes for you to prove my theory, 2nd Coming?  

You should've perhaps for your avatars tried alternating between a woman taking her kit off and bouncing her boobs about and a cartoon, instead of having two daft cartoons for both of your two unbelievable personas.

oh, and +
xxx,
plus the best smiley faces available>>> to Mass(ive
Linda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 11:20:34 AM »
Sounds like you have been Dominated.

SS Out!

If he runs the sports boards, let him, I'm understanding.  It's his Board.

Xcept it's bound to be biased if he gimmicks, that's all...

xxxL

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 11:26:38 AM »

If he runs the sports boards, let him, I'm understanding.  It's his Board.

Xcept it's bound to be biased if he gimmicks, that's all...

xxxL
Well he runs the sports board under his gimmick Calvin but his real account is Dominator285.

That Clavin is a shady bro.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 11:40:51 AM »

"Nope just me and body88 mod the sports board.I only deleted one post by you and I told you why.it was because you were posting how hot a soccer player was.the rest of your thread is still there."

Cool.  Thanks so much for confirming everything...  
Only took 4 posts didn't it and 20 minutes for you to prove my theory, 2nd Coming?  

You should've perhaps for your avatars tried alternating between a woman taking her kit off and bouncing her boobs about and a cartoon, instead of having two daft cartoons for both of your two unbelievable personas.

oh, and +
xxx,
plus the best smiley faces available>>> to Mass(ive
Linda

Nope no gimmicks :)...hell I've only deleted one of your posts,I delete pretty much everyone of magicruiser!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 12:50:24 PM »

Nope no gimmicks :)...hell I've only deleted one of your posts,I delete pretty much everyone of magicruiser!
Oh boy!...Your husband must be so proud of you when you get home. ::)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 12:51:48 PM »
poor magiccruiser, no wonder I've never ever seen a post from him.

Heaven help us if you're also editing our posts.  Kinda wish Ron had left that 'last edit by' thingy.  

If you're modding and deleting most and all the rest, I guess I must be grateful that you have no idea who or what Liverpool Football Club is ...

(and I won't be posting about any other British Sports untill next year during the Olympics.  So no worries.  

Go delete darlin', be moddish.

madly
xL

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 12:58:37 PM »

Heaven help us if you're also editing our posts.  Kinda wish Ron had left that 'last edit by' thingy.  

If you're modding and deleting most and all the rest, I guess I must be grateful that you have no idea who or what Liverpool Football Club is ...

(and I won't be posting about any other British Sports untill next year during the Olympics.  So no worries.  

Go delete darlin', be moddish.

madly
xL
HAHAHAHA! I love when dominator Clavin gets smacked around by a women ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2011, 02:34:38 PM »
Linda, magicuser has pmed me several times asking me why Calvin deletes all his topics...I wish I had an answer for him, and yes Calvin has been known to run a gimmick or six.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 08:38:10 AM »

madly
xL

I wouldn't have a problem with the 'last edit' when mods edit other peoples posts, but I didn't like it showing up when editing my own posts.
:

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 08:42:31 AM »

I wouldn't have a problem with the 'last edit' when mods edit other peoples posts, but I didn't like it showing up when editing my own posts.

x2

R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 11:34:23 AM »
oh hello both girly mods.

I find it plain wierd that you two decide to show up within 5 minutes of each other on a discussion about gimmicks modding?

And why are you still banging on about the now defunct last edit option?  Wanna have another chat about buddies?

Did you not get the gist of this thread: mods gimmicking and very obviously having several other different account names?  Urrmmmm, No, you didn't.

I do wish that you'd take the time to read the thread before posting on it and attempt to stick to the topic?  

Many thanks for your kind understanding in future.

madly
xL

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 12:45:16 PM »
LOL
R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 12:48:47 PM »
oh hello both girly mods.

I find it plain wierd that you two decide to show up within 5 minutes of each other on a discussion about gimmicks modding?

And why are you still banging on about the now defunct last edit option?  Wanna have another chat about buddies?

Did you not get the gist of this thread: mods gimmicking and very obviously having several other different account names?  Urrmmmm, No, you didn't.

I do wish that you'd take the time to read the thread before posting on it and attempt to stick to the topic?  

Many thanks for your kind understanding in future.

madly
xL

Moley is my gimmick  ;D

wtf  ???
that didn't come out right

;D
:

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 12:50:56 PM »

Furthermore (going with your off-topic posting), that's just plain daft ^^^ and such low IQ, I'm flabbergasted by your utter ridiculousness.

Think about what you're saying darlin'?  

So, you're saying that:  You didn't like having your own posts saying last edit by you?

Yet you'd no problem with editing others' posts and leaving your mark there?  Makes no sense.

No worries, it's gone now.  It'll all be okay Princess...
But you didn't and sadly still don't have a fucking clue do you?
xL

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 12:53:01 PM »

Furthermore (going with your off-topic posting), that's just plain daft ^^^ and such low IQ, I'm flabbergasted by your utter ridiculousness.

So, you're saying that:  You didn't like having your own posts saying last edit by you?

Yet you'd no problem with editing others' posts and leaving your mark there?  Makes no sense.

xL

Ohhohohoho!!

Princess L = OWNED!!! :o
R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 12:58:18 PM »

xL

I thought long and hard about it Missy and I do believe I'm not the clueless one  ;)
:

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 12:59:36 PM »
Sincere commiserations though, I feel truly sorry for you...

It's so sad to have to witness this, you must be missing out on so much, given your reading and understanding inabilities. 

Well done being a mod, though, that must make you feel so very special.  It's amazing really, you're incapable of reading a thread and sticking to the topic.  Oh well.

xL

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 12:59:51 PM »
I thought long and hard about it Missy and I do believe I'm not the clueless one  ;)

Ohohohohoh!

xxxLinda = OWNED!!! :o
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 01:07:59 PM »
sTella, you're freaking me out.  I know you're sane, you're well trusted, so stop with this, please.

xxxLinda

unless you're working Princess's account or something and pretending to be idiotic, in which case I still don't get it.

Goodnight, manyana adios

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2011, 01:12:45 PM »
sTella, you're freaking me out.  I know you're sane, you're well trusted, so stop with this, please.

xxxLinda

unless you're working Princess's account or something and pretending to be idiotic, in which case I still don't get it.

Goodnight, manyana adios

Ohohohoho!

STella = owned!!! :o

Linda, from the first "owned" post I was joking.
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2011, 01:21:28 PM »

And why are you still banging on about the now defunct last edit option?  

And just to clarify, you brought up the last edit option first in this thread and Princess responded to it.

R