Author Topic: Who else feels that all ideologies are unnecessary and dangerous  (Read 2356 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
We all should be lead by our morality, our feeling of what is good and what is bad. We don't need ideologies for that. We don't need thoughts forced upon us, we need independant, logical thinking. I know very well why following of ideologies is so popular, and why so few think how I think. If there is even one person who has the same thoughts I have, please come forward so I know there is still some sense in this world.

When ideology rules, mob rules.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Who else feels that all ideologies are unnecessary and dangerous
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 09:53:58 AM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 12:48:42 PM »
Quote:

"No people are more enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free".

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 12:50:39 PM »
We all should be lead by our morality, our feeling of what is good and what is bad. We don't need ideologies for that. We don't need thoughts forced upon us, we need independant, logical thinking. I know very well why following of ideologies is so popular, and why so few think how I think. If there is even one person who has the same thoughts I have, please come forward so I know there is still some sense in this world.

When ideology rules, mob rules.

Moral relativism?  Yeah, that works great until you run into someone who's "feelings of what is good and what is bad" include having no moral problem with bashing you in the head with a bat...... ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 08:13:29 PM »
Moral relativism?  Yeah, that works great until you run into someone who's "feelings of what is good and what is bad" include having no moral problem with bashing you in the head with a bat...... ::)
LOL exactly...morals are ideology you idiot...

your morals even though the may not be directly engrained in you by religion is your ideology...

I assume you feel there are universal rights and wrongs to assume that if we all lived by our morality we would be ok?

problem is if I feel its morally right to shoot you in the head and take your money, who are you to say that its wrong?

some of you psuedo philosophers crack me the shit up...you, failcon and dizzle should go have a field day talking each other in circles  :D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 09:05:41 PM »
the world has a great demand for ninjas...

bench

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 04:29:40 AM »

What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't say I wouldn't defend my self in a dangerous situation!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 04:40:18 AM »
LOL exactly...morals are ideology you idiot...

your morals even though the may not be directly engrained in you by religion is your ideology...

I assume you feel there are universal rights and wrongs to assume that if we all lived by our morality we would be ok?

problem is if I feel its morally right to shoot you in the head and take your money, who are you to say that its wrong?

some of you psuedo philosophers crack me the shit up...you, failcon and dizzle should go have a field day talking each other in circles  :D

The difference is, I try to not take my morals from others. Sheeple glorify their mob mentality.

Religion has nothing to do with me. Religion doesn't try to explain anything, on the contrary I try to explain everything to myself.

Universal morality...I would extend that to a 95 % of the population. We would be better if we lived by it, sure.

Only thing that matters is that you can explain to yourself why your deed is morally right.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 11:38:56 AM »
The difference is, I try to not take my morals from others.

that reminded me of...
Poe.
From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.
From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I loved, I loved alone.
Then- in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life- was drawn