Author Topic: Gingrich and Pawlenty on Monday advocated for the creation of a no-fly Libya  (Read 527 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I thought this was lib bullshit?  Kerry, Mccain, Gingrich and Pawlenty all support it - and suddenly it's OBAMA/Gates who are against it? 

Newt Gingrich and Tim Pawlenty on Monday advocated for the creation of a no-fly zone over Libya.

Despite cautions by Obama administration officials, including Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who have said it would require massive effort with limited results, both presidential said it's the best military option for dealing with the continuing violence in the country.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/50839.html#ixzz1G86jrbHX

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
It's bipartisan. You, however, were caught out trying to spin it onto conservatives when Kerry's been the one leading this charge.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
It's bipartisan. You, however, were caught out trying to spin it onto conservatives when Kerry's been the one leading this charge.

Kerry is leading it?  Interesting.  Link?

it says a lot about the current GOP crop of canddiates... if two of the top ones are "under the leadership" of John kerry, doesn't it? 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Unless Libya wants to pay 100% of the cost......screw that noise.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Stop sucking the repub dicks for christ sake

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I thought this was lib bullshit?  Kerry, Mccain, Gingrich and Pawlenty all support it - and suddenly it's OBAMA/Gates who are against it? 

Newt Gingrich and Tim Pawlenty on Monday advocated for the creation of a no-fly zone over Libya.

Despite cautions by Obama administration officials, including Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who have said it would require massive effort with limited results, both presidential said it's the best military option for dealing with the continuing violence in the country.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/50839.html#ixzz1G86jrbHX
When has war ever been liberal bullshit??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
When has war ever been liberal bullshit??

Several getbiggers claimed getting involved in Libya was nothing more than LEFTIST bullshit.

Suddenly, three of the top six GOP voices are shouting we need to bomb - and they are blaming it on Kerry somehow - like he has the power to give orders to newt and mccain now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Kerry is bamas leading voice on foreign policy matters in the senate. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Kerry is bamas leading voice on foreign policy matters in the senate. 

So Obama leads Kerry around.  Kerry then tells newt and t-paw what to think?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
So Obama leads Kerry around.  Kerry then tells newt and t-paw what to think?

I dont give a rats ass what others say.    Newt is done.   His latest thing on his affairs ended his political career.  Pawlenty is a dweeb.  i willvote for him, but he is still a dork.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I dont give a rats ass what others say.    Newt is done.   His latest thing on his affairs ended his political career.  Pawlenty is a dweeb.  i willvote for him, but he is still a dork.

I would prefer my president be a dork. 

Dorks spend their free time reading and learning.  The "cool kids" spend their time partying.  I'd rather have a president with a little more knowledge and a bit fewer bong stories.