Author Topic: Most majestic, and I believe the most deadliest creature that ever existed  (Read 7987 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Pterosaurus. Instant death from above. Just think if these things were still around.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Id shoot him down wit this

the turn it into this

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Gorilla or lion. I thought we've gone through this already.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Gorilla or lion. I thought we've gone through this already.

No chimpanzee?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
No chimpanzee?
No. He didn't make it past the quarterfinals. Got smoked by the crocodile, if memory serves.   ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Pterosaurus. Instant death from above. Just think if these things were still around.

Yet couldn't take off worth a shit on the ground...where it was vunerable---so they think it possibly was a scavenger, or picked off smaller animals---as it was awkward on the ground with the webbing

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
if they were still alive they wouldn't live past sun down

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Yet couldn't take off worth a shit on the ground...where it was vunerable---so they think it possibly was a scavenger, or picked off smaller animals---as it was awkward on the ground with the webbing

Yes it hunted small animals. It wasn't awkward on the ground, infact it could run on 4 legs. I mean, with it's two legs and the wing pair. Scientist also think that it was an excellent flier, like the modern birds are.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
if they were still alive they wouldn't live past sun down
Pitch Black!   :)

Parker

• Getbig V
Yes it hunted small animals. It wasn't awkward on the ground, infact it could run on 4 legs. I mean, with it's two legs and the wing pair. Scientist also think that it was an excellent flier, like the modern birds are.
It was awkward compared to the therapods that would fuck it up...it could walk a lil bit, but having those wings folded up and the membranes creates limited movement, plus it was awkward to take off from the ground...try that shit with those wings with a pack of Raptors or a T-Rex comic after you...you become lunch very quick...they were like the albatrosses of the day...great fliers---but hard as fuck to take off---but they were more gliders..their chests lacked the breast muscle and I believe the wishbone for the attachment...thus having poor liftoff and only able to glide more than have that "bird" flight...
I'm going by memory here.
But, bats lack it as well, I don't know their physiology---but they are typically smaller in size.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Thread fail....I expected to open this and see a pic of johnny falcon soaring about !!!  >:(

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
That's a quetzalcoatlus and yes, it could fly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatlus

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
That's a quetzalcoatlus and yes, it could fly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatlus

Thanks. I'm bad with the terms and I didn't even know the English word for these flying creatures until just now. So there were hundreds, thousands? different species and all weren't that big.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Thread fail....I expected to open this and see a pic of johnny falcon soaring about !!!  >:(
Senor Falcon does not occupy the temporal world. He is akin to a seraph, or some inter-dimensional being. He occupies the space between space.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Senor Falcon does not occupy the temporal world. He is akin to a seraph, or some inter-dimensional being. He occupies the space between space.

Yes....I should have known that he transcends mere words like "majestic and deadliest" 1000 apologies....

Parker

• Getbig V
Thanks. I'm bad with the terms and I didn't even know the English word for these flying creatures until just now. So there were hundreds, thousands? different species and all weren't that big.
I believe it's based upon the Aztec god (Quezalcoatl---flying serpent--had feathers)

Nails

• Getbig V
The Majestic Swallow

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
boom

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
boom

haha, thats not the nightshow from the Olympia...

Parker

• Getbig V
boom
"Ooooooo, look it's a gay unicorn! Can you say 'Nay'!"

Nails

• Getbig V

Most majestic, and I believe the most deadliest creature that ever existed

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!