Author Topic: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!  (Read 44401 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - I love this guy.
« Reply #200 on: September 27, 2011, 06:52:54 AM »
Hahahahahaahahhaha

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2011, 06:53:44 AM »
Start by reading up on the Panamanian free trade agreement.  I just thought he was a bad president up to that point, but when I heard his speech on it and read into the details the word sinister applies.

But before you do that you worthless piece of shit, you have a unfinished business:

Prove it, Andre

Or continue to squirm and soon everyone on this forum will know what you are all about if many don't already know.  

Until then shut your ignorant pie hole.    :)

If you are going to behave like this then why are you a mod???....all I said was that you are overstating....saying that the POTUS is "sinister"..wow...come on...you are venturing into 3333's territory in terms of rhetoric

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: September 27, 2011, 06:53:58 AM »
HAha good stuff

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #203 on: September 27, 2011, 06:55:05 AM »
If you are going to behave like this then why are you a mod???....all I said was that you are overstating....saying that the POTUS is "sinister"..wow...come on...you are venturing into 3333's territory in terms of rhetoric

Ha ha ha - get your bunny slippers off and marching shoes on Andre!  We a go marchin today fo jobs! 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 27, 2011, 06:58:21 AM »

Hi my name is: Andre and I am one ignorant fucking moron.  Which would be ok, but I also have no integrity and I am a coward.

Read up on the Panamanian thing Andre and address your unfinished business, skippy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: September 27, 2011, 07:00:05 AM »
Hi my name is: Andre and I am one ignorant fucking moron.  Which would be ok, but I also have no integrity and I am a coward.

Read up on the Panamanian thing Andre and address your unfinished business, skippy.

I think Reid is actually the one actually stopping all of the obama crazy shit now.   I believe that Boehner and Reid probably met and both agreed that obama needs to go or at least be stopped and are playing good cop bad cop and letting obama out there to hang right now.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 27, 2011, 07:02:22 AM »
I think Reid is actually the one actually stopping all of the obama crazy shit now.   I believe that Boehner and Reid probably met and both agreed that obama needs to go or at least be stopped and are playing good cop bad cop and letting obama out there to hang right now.   

I think you actually have that backwards..I think Reid and Pelosi are crazier and more liberal than Obama and Obama is actually stopping some of their more crazier ideas from going thru

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 27, 2011, 07:03:51 AM »

very funny how obsessed you have become with me...keep chasing...I am NOT going to send you pictures of my cock no matter how hard you pursue me :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 27, 2011, 07:06:43 AM »
Ok Joke boy.   ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: September 27, 2011, 07:09:13 AM »
I think Reid is actually the one actually stopping all of the obama crazy shit now.   I believe that Boehner and Reid probably met and both agreed that obama needs to go or at least be stopped and are playing good cop bad cop and letting obama out there to hang right now.  

He had his chance to be great president in march of 2009.

Or you could be so in love with Obama you just talk out of your ass most of the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 27, 2011, 07:10:13 AM »
very funny how obsessed you have become with me...keep chasing...I am NOT going to send you pictures of my cock no matter how hard you pursue me :D

Bro - we all know you have an obessesion with women w hairy arm pits, maybe thats what you are looking for? 

No wonder you love michelle obama so much now.   it all makes sense. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: September 27, 2011, 07:12:32 AM »

Yeah what ever dude, keep running, keep deflecting.  You are what you are.  Tedious at best, and usually  just stupid.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: September 27, 2011, 07:16:16 AM »
Yeah what ever dude, keep running, keep deflecting.  You are what you are.  Tedious at best, and usually  just stupid.

you're the one who entered the thread attacking me for no reason......if you don't like what I say then don't respond or just refute it..why the vicious attack?..uncalled for....especially as a mod

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 27, 2011, 07:17:12 AM »
Bro - we all know you have an obessesion with women w hairy arm pits, maybe thats what you are looking for? 

No wonder you love michelle obama so much now.   it all makes sense. 

I do think Michelle is beautiful, yes..I make no bones about it.....she looks like a model..I would do her in a second without thinking

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 27, 2011, 07:18:13 AM »
I do think Michelle is beautiful, yes..I make no bones about it.....she looks like a model..I would do her in a second without thinking

::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: September 27, 2011, 07:20:14 AM »
you're the one who entered the thread attacking me for no reason......if you don't like what I say then don't respond or just refute it..why the vicious attack?..uncalled for....especially as a mod

Just asking you to back up your words.  Anyone with any character would have.  That doesn't apply to you.  So I have fun reminding you of it:

your article which shows how Ghadaffi detained, imprisoned and murdered his opponents...makes you look bad in light of your belief that Ghadaffi was for the U.S. and according to you never harmed a fly

Prove it, Andre

Or continue to squirm and soon everyone on this forum will know what you are all about if many don't already know.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 27, 2011, 07:22:56 AM »
This might even be you Andre.  The style of arguing is the same: no accountability and no character. 

You should be proud of yourself.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: September 27, 2011, 07:24:35 AM »
This might even be you Andre.  The style of arguing is the same: no accountability and no character. 

You should be proud of yourself.

sure..whatever

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 27, 2011, 07:26:39 AM »
sure..whatever

Pretty much the same thing though huh?

He doesn't want to cop to beIng fraudulent and neither do you.

James

« Reply #219 on: September 27, 2011, 08:29:56 AM »

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: September 27, 2011, 01:51:39 PM »
Cue the Latin demonic chant music lol.
LOL. You beat me to that remark!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: September 28, 2011, 05:52:16 PM »
TRENDING: Cain: Black community 'brainwashed' into voting for Dems
CNN ^
Posted on September 28, 2011 7:32:59 PM EDT by nuconvert

Washington (CNN) - The one African-American running for the GOP presidential nomination said Wednesday the black community was 'brainwashed' for traditionally siding with liberal politicians.

"African-Americans have been brainwashed into not being open minded, not even considering a conservative point of view," Cain said on CNN's "The Situation Room" in an interview airing Wednesday between 5-7 p.m. ET. "I have received some of that same vitriol simply because I am running for the Republican nomination as a conservative. So it's just brainwashing and people not being open minded, pure and simple."

Cain went on to explain that his interactions with African Americans led him to be optimistic about his own chances with the demographic.

(Excerpt) Read more at politicalticker.blogs.cn n.com ...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 28, 2011, 07:00:24 PM »
It has nothing to do with ideology.   Why vote for someone who'll end or curtail government assitnece programs that the voter of the family or friends of the voter depends on.

PTB

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: September 28, 2011, 08:50:26 PM »
Palin likes him so much,

she affectionately calls him "Herb"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/28/sarah-palin-herman-cain_n_984868.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #224 on: September 28, 2011, 09:33:48 PM »
Shouldn't she be using her mouth for glen-rice-related duties, instead of not trashing other republicans?

What happened to reagan's rule that she lectured others on?