Author Topic: back pumps  (Read 881 times)

superman.cd

• Getbig II
  • Evybody Gidown!!!- The Oak!
back pumps
« on: March 09, 2011, 03:04:24 PM »
Do extremely painfull back pumps mean your dbol is legit? Ive gone up in weight and strength, but not "that dbol look" after 19 days. I guess i just wont bloat that much, but after only two sets of squats i had to lay down for a minute it hurt so bad. Does that mean it is g2g, just possibly underdosed? Its those 50mg bd knockoffs made by everyone's favorite chinaman!
Maynard is GOD!!

NewDawn

• Getbig II
Re: back pumps
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 06:29:00 PM »
Means that it is working at least some what. Back pumps are definitely a sign that your using dbol.

superman.cd

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 06:44:55 PM »
Yeah, that shit hurts like a sumbitch!
Maynard is GOD!!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 08:12:56 PM »
superdrol did that to me hardcore

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 12:26:53 AM »
Bloating or not doesn't have anything to do with your dbol being good or not. I've used dbol while dieting and bulking with no bloat whatsoever. I've also used dbol and bloated very badly. In the end it all boils down to what you're eating.

superman.cd

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 03:28:15 AM »
I know it kind of sounds retarded, but this being my first cycle i kinda wanted that bloat you know what i mean. Hell i was drinking extra water just trying to get it! I still have a week and a half of the dbol, but when the test kicks in will i like that better? It's enanthate.
Maynard is GOD!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 04:10:33 PM »
I know it kind of sounds retarded, but this being my first cycle i kinda wanted that bloat you know what i mean. Hell i was drinking extra water just trying to get it! I still have a week and a half of the dbol, but when the test kicks in will i like that better? It's enanthate.

The excess water you're drinking isn't going to cause you to be bloated...excess carbs is what will bloat you.