Author Topic: All over but the crying for WS public sector unions and collective bargaining?  (Read 4248 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obamacare anyone? 

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
Walker's initial proposal -- which passed the state's assembly on Friday and would exclude police and firefighters

Didn't realize that, aren't the other states including first responders?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Walker's proposal only limit collective bargaining on benefits?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Walker's proposal only limit collective bargaining on benefits?

yes.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
from the ccn article i read

"It would also restrict the collective bargaining power of public-sector unions to be limited to wages, and would be capped to the rate of inflation. Pay raises beyond the inflation index would require a voter referendum."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Didn't realize that, aren't the other states including first responders?
not sure about that and this bill passed is different from the original bill but they havent said in what way yet...

what would be fuking hillarious is if they passed some bill that had nothing to do with this under the same title to draw the dumb ass dems back and then passed the real bill when they got back to the capitol...

I would laugh so freaking hard man!!!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
A bus driver in Madison, WI made $160k in 2009. Seems like a fair wage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
from the ccn article i read

"It would also restrict the collective bargaining power of public-sector unions to be limited to wages, and would be capped to the rate of inflation. Pay raises beyond the inflation index would require a voter referendum."

aaawwweeee poor babies.  

Fury

• Getbig V
More violent rhetoric courtesy of Michael Moore:

“I just want to say anybody who lives within driving distance of Madison, Wisconsin right now should make their way to the capitol. I would love to see thousands of people there right now, in that capitol building, in the rotunda, on the lawn, whatever it takes. Really, this is really — this is war. This is a class war”

Won't hear anything from the MSM about that, though. What will it take for one far-lefty to say, "Hey! Moore! What the hell are YOU doing for us other than sending us into the front lines while you sit comfortably on your ass and count your millions from your huge house?"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
More violent rhetoric courtesy of Michael Moore:

“I just want to say anybody who lives within driving distance of Madison, Wisconsin right now should make their way to the capitol. I would love to see thousands of people there right now, in that capitol building, in the rotunda, on the lawn, whatever it takes. Really, this is really — this is war. This is a class war”

Won't hear anything from the MSM about that, though. What will it take for one far-lefty to say, "Hey! Moore! What the hell are YOU doing for us other than sending us into the front lines while you sit comfortably on your ass and count your millions from your huge house?"

PLEASE!!! If the fists start flying, that corpulent coward will be the FIRST to duck and hide. These left-winged goofies are under the delusion that the rest of America is afraid of them.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
well played.
w

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
not sure about that and this bill passed is different from the original bill but they havent said in what way yet...

what would be fuking hillarious is if they passed some bill that had nothing to do with this under the same title to draw the dumb ass dems back and then passed the real bill when they got back to the capitol...

I would laugh so freaking hard man!!!!!!!!

I think the GOP-run Senate will go that route. They're going to pass a TON of stuff that doesn't need those chicken-hearted Democrats, hiding in Illinois.

Then, when the liberals bleat and whine about not being represented, all you have to do is say, "Tell your guys to drag their sorry behinds back to work".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
When does the vote officially go down today?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Who is actually at this rally? Is it a diverse cross-section of people, or is it just a union members leaving work for days at a time to go to protest? Who is busing them in? Who is funding this....oh yeah, it's an arm of the DNC. I quaint.

I mean "class-warfare"? Come on....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Its classwarfare against the average taxpayer.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
When does the vote officially go down today?

I think it was supposed to be starting at 11:00, but the capitol is in lock down right now.  Too volatile of a situation.  Death threats...  It's ugly.

Governor press conference coming up at 10:30.

Listen live to this radio broadcast http://www.620wtmj.com/home/ondemand/44930432.html
:

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I think it was supposed to be starting at 11:00, but the capitol is in lock down right now.  Too volatile of a situation.  Death threats...  It's ugly.

Listen live to this radio broadcast http://www.620wtmj.com/home/ondemand/44930432.html

Then, they need to get the cops there, start cracking some heads, and let the Assembly do its job.

I've just read that the National Guard might get into it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bitches.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

The text of death threat to WI GOP Senators. http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/charliesykes/117726263.html?blog=y

Sent: Wed 3/9/2011 9:18 PM
To: Sen.Kapanke; Sen.Darling; Sen.Cowles; Sen.Ellis; Sen.Fitzgerald; Sen.Galloway; Sen.Grothman; Sen.Harsdorf; Sen.Hopper; Sen.Kedzie; Sen.Lasee; Sen.Lazich; Sen.Leibham; Sen.Moulton; Sen.Olsen
Subject: Atten: Death threat!!!! Bomb!!!!

Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes
will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain
to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it
will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit
that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for
more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in
the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me
have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and the people that
support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing
with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand
for it any longer. So, this is how it's going to happen: I as well as many
others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records.
We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a
nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn't leave
it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the
message to you since you are so "high" on Koch and have decided that you are
now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a
demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed
in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent.
This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't
tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are
not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided
to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's
necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making
them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families
and themselves then We Will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) you. Please
understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked
everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel
that it's worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives
of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and
say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
These greedy disgusting leeches and parasites have not had to sacrifice a damn thing. 

Myself, my clients, their clients, small businesses, free lancers, sales people, 1099's, etc have all had to deal with a horrible economy now for over three years.   Have we rioted?   Have we shut down govt?  Have we threatened peoples lives?  Have we burned cars and store fronts? 

No!  We have dealt with it one way or the other.     These disgusting lazy pieces f shit who work for the govt should all be fired today.  Every single one them immediately, and i would set up stands for them to sit and watch millions of people race to Wisconsin to take those jobs at the same deal Walker is offering if they are not happy. 

Screw these bums.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Madness on both sides here.  Sad really how quickly 333 complained about Obama's majority passing bills and getting stalled, meanwhile the dem tried to do the same and it's all haha suckers.  Democracy has spoken, the democrats in WI were wrong to run and delay.  Those are the tactics of the weak.  It's  shame when democrats take a page out of the republican book of stall tactics.
Abandon every hope...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Who is actually at this rally? Is it a diverse cross-section of people, or is it just a union members leaving work for days at a time to go to protest? Who is busing them in? Who is funding this...

As of late, it's been mostly locals who live and work in the area and A LOT of people coming over from the university.
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

As of late, it's been mostly locals who live and work in the area and A LOT of people coming over from the university.

Those college kids are fucking idiots, brainwashed leftist incompetents, dolts, and will wake up soon enough when they are 100k in debt and cant find a job.   

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Here is a threatening letter that teachers are urged to send to local businesses.  ::)

:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Businesses getting threats  ::)

The caring, feeling, compassionate, left.   ::)  ::)

In my state of NY, i have been hearing a lot of the typical victim groups pissed at Cuomo for trying to reign in the unions and costs. 

These leeches and parasites really need to be put in their place.