Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 8787 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2011, 11:55:01 AM »
You have to hold up on your word !! It's not like info on slin isn't avaliable and most people know the dangers of it.?
Whats the big deal?
Maybe hes afraid some begginer is going to try his protocol, and fuck himself up bad?
The whole idea of slin scares me. But then again, I dont know much about it. Just seems like there much more of a danger of fucking yourself up with slin than standard AAS+GH

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2011, 11:57:06 AM »
When I use slin I eat much better because I am scared to eat fat for the 5 hours after the shot  ;D

I love my diet on slin  ;D

lots of raisin bran, honey smacks, fruity pebbles, and cranberry juice!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. .. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

but that's only 2 days a week  :'(

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2011, 12:04:57 PM »
Maybe hes afraid some begginer is going to try his protocol, and fuck himself up bad?
The whole idea of slin scares me. But then again, I dont know much about it. Just seems like there much more of a danger of fucking yourself up with slin than standard AAS+GH

start out with small doses. get used to what it feels like when you go low. once you know your body well enough, up it to a point where your comfortable with it.

you should be able to feel going low about 3-5 minutes before it actually hits you to the point where your shaking and sweating- for me the indicator has always been thirst- i get thirsty before i go low. usually a 1/2 can of coke and a little patience can pull you out. if you dont recognise that feeling you'll go a lot lower than you really want to, and will over compensate by eating everything in sight. if you can get to know your body this well on it, then your safe to up the volume.
b

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2011, 02:50:56 PM »

So what, he should write a disclaimer under his posts.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2011, 02:58:09 PM »
Just a question, what do Pros do to thin their blood, I have always been amazed at the dosages of boldenone  deca etc, I just dont think even an asprin a day is going to lower the red blood cells from the mass mgs you speak of. What else do they do to stop their blood becoming so thick from all the mgs.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2011, 03:04:17 PM »
Just a question, what do Pros do to thin their blood, I have always been amazed at the dosages of boldenone  deca etc, I just dont think even an asprin a day is going to lower the red blood cells from the mass mgs you speak of. What else do they do to stop their blood becoming so thick from all the mgs.

NaCl infusions 3x daily?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wouldn't surprise me at all.  ;D ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2011, 04:54:49 PM »

Donate blood, only temporary of course but definitely helps.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2011, 06:54:49 PM »
Would they take blood thinner meds?

What would be the purpose of thinning blood anyway, only to lower bp?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2011, 10:41:13 PM »
You have to hold up on your word !! It's not like info on slin isn't avaliable and most people know the dangers of it.?
Whats the big deal?

not big deal ill give it out like promised before o,,but if you 180lb  12% i really hope no one will folow because my advice aim for bodybuild that are really what we call 200lb and up in the singles,,from the 200lb beach body bodybuild to the 250 mass monster and in between but msake sure you are there inorder to follow it !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2011, 10:43:58 PM »

we use aspirin and some other things liek blood thinners,,but! many do not use anything...and their genetic is good to a point it can hold the hormones with no problem,,but! when you go to hpspital finaly for some reason and has to give blood...the blood will thicken up so fast that if they dont use it in the machine fast to check then they will have to take blood from you again 4 times until they do it fast enough ,,you know how it is they like to let it sit and wait an hour....cant do it with bodybuild blood lol unles on consistant use of aspirin but many dont use it consistantly enough and the hormone level are too much high for anythign to change drasticaly

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2011, 10:47:08 PM »
we use aspirin and some other things liek blood thinners,,but! many do not use anything...and their genetic is good to a point it can hold the hormones with no problem,,but! when you go to hpspital finaly for some reason and has to give blood...the blood will thicken up so fast that if they dont use it in the machine fast to check then they will have to take blood from you again 4 times until they do it fast enough ,,you know how it is they like to let it sit and wait an hour....cant do it with bodybuild blood lol unles on consistant use of aspirin but many dont use it consistantly enough and the hormone level are too much high for anythign to change drasticaly

gh15 approved

I still don't understand how these guys don't get heartattacks because of there good cholesterol geting so low.  I've seen HDL's as low as 4 and thats insane.

BE/ACT/STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2011, 10:49:42 PM »

gh15 approved

That's some fucked up shit.

I'll stick to smoking weed and eating shrooms.

Fuck all that.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2011, 10:52:16 PM »
And you have abs. Seriously, you have a good life. Whether or not you win Mr. Whatever you living the dream.

Seriously, I am living my life vicariously through Spike and bench

when I am reincarnated I will re-emerge in the matrix as a hybrid of the two of them (no homo?)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2011, 10:59:01 PM »
Would they take blood thinner meds?

What would be the purpose of thinning blood anyway, only to lower bp?

rememerb friend ,,,most bodybuild do not admit to anything for many reasons but one of the reason is the insurance and the doctor that they go see whenever problem opccure or when need to get a check for something,,wether get your green card coming to americana ,,or get your federal work for whatever reason or anything inbetween ,, so when you go to the doc which is goverment doc aproved....you never say you use steroids or gh or anything ,,you alwys deny because it is goverment doc and your mission at hand is to pass with flying colors,,so some take apirin to thin the blood or blood meds for thinning,,but  in general....when you go to the checks many times they blood is all over the place and the doc that usualy is dumb fuck think you have cancer .... or somethign is wrong,,you tell him you use vitamin b12 injection ask keyoshoo moddi and norom and skippy they will tell you ,,you say you use cresatine and lots of vitamin b12 and prohormone you get in gnc...so then the excuse is acceptable and doc relax a bit,, but think about it ....

if you come to doc and say you dont use anything and blood test is all over the place and you know you are ok ,,,then doc need to hear a reason why....blood thinner will make everything better as in blood presue will mesure better,,but then again it wont matter...blood pressure changes by the moment and by the day alwyas change

in reality the body has its own mechanizm of stabalization and if you feel ok ,,if you feel good,,if you have no fevers every monday and thursday ,,if your glands are nto swollen on regular basis as in chronic swolle,, if you havent been sick for 5-10 year like many many bodybuild...you too will come to one and only one conclusion !

HORMONES STRENGHTEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM ,,YES STEROIDS TOO!,,EVERYTHGING YOU HEAR FROM DOCTOR ABOTU HORMONES REDCUCING WHITE BLOOD CELL AND HARD TO FIGHT INFECTION IT IS PURE AND UTTER BALONIE,,

THE BODY ON HORMONES IS ONE MOTHER FUCKIN EFFICIENT MACHIHNE,,IF YOU HAVE ABCESS IT WILL ISOLATE IT AND FAST,,IF YOU  HAVE SICKNESS WHICH MOST WONT ON STEROIDS IF USING ON REGULAR BASIS BUT EVEN IF YOU DO YOU GET BETTER IN RECORD TIME,,  THE BODY JUST FUNCTION MUCH BETTER,,

OFCOURSE IT TAKES TIME FOR THE BODY TO BUILD THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AFTER THE INTITIAL SHOCK WHEN YOU INTRODUCE STEROID TO IT,,BECAUSEE LIKE VEERYTHING IN LIFE  THE BODY WILL ATTACK THE STEROID AS FOREIGH TO BODY AND THE INITIAL PROBLEM IS THAT IMMUNE SYSTEM GET WEAKER AND ONLY LATER!!! THE IMMUNE SYSTEM GET STRONGER,,NOW THIS IS WHY JASON CUTLER IS NEVER SICK,,THIS IS WHY PHIL HEATH IS NEVER SICK ,,THIS IS WHY NO ONE ALMOST THAT DO BODYBUILD IS SERIOUSLY SICK AND SPEND TIME IN BED FOR WEEKS UNLES IT IS ABCESSES OR INFECTION CONCERNING PRODUCTS TAKEN AND EVEN THAT IS BEING RESOLVED FAST IF SEEK THE RIGHT THERAPY AND NOT TAKING NEEDLES AND BE YOUR OWN DOCTOR!

so to conclude this lesson ....

the immune system no matter what you hear is getting STRONGER! on hormones gh ofcourse but steroids too ,,it just takes few months of the steroids to build upo the immune system femiliarity with the foreign object that entered the body since the oil and the hormone are foreight objects that why sometimes you see the lympatic nodes in your neck swollen alittle on the back of neck ,,and both sides of the cock the lympatic nodes will swollen too sometimes after injections but only very temporary until system get used to the hormones and build itself up with the hormones to be stronger and better ,,

hormones are the best thing that happpen to human kind,,it make  bodybuilder the most invinsible individuals on planet earth ,,the stronger the most healthy and the least sick,,

the problem happen when ABUSE OF HORMONES IN THE MEGA GRAMS BEGINS AND GOES ALONG WITH NARCOTIC USAGE AND PAIN KILLER USAGE AND IN MANY TIMES DRINKING,,THAT! IS WHEN THE SYSTEM SHUT DOWN ON YOU AND YOUR TIME ON EARTH IS LIMITED!

class over

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2011, 11:00:38 PM »
I still don't understand how these guys don't get heartattacks because of there good cholesterol geting so low.  I've seen HDL's as low as 4 and thats insane.

BE/ACT/STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read lesson number 3072-11 that i just wrogn up there and you wil get the picture why we never get sick,,no bodybuilr get flue or fevers and shit like that,,we are superhumans,,we only get sick when we do something stupid or lazy or really go into the mega doses of shit over shit,,but in regard to flu and all the sickness people get on daily and weekly and monthly basis ,,we never get it ,,ever

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2011, 11:16:28 PM »
 lastly something i forget to mention,,the ONLY thing that can destroy bodybuildr is the followingf

1. girl problems,,that will DESTROY A BODYBUILDR! the faster you get out of it emotionaly the beter you will be ,,this also will reduce your immune system no matter what you are on ,,it is emotional mental breakdown ,,this will fuck up bodybuild in all aspects and reduce immune system

2. NARCOTICS ,,real drugs ,,not the hormones,,hormones are not drugs,,the real drugs cocaine,,meth ,,etc also pain killers ,,they will resude your immune system into nothing and wil destroy a bodybuild

rest of the things wont matter,,partying whatever,,chris used to party so much ,,used to fuck so many girls,,nothing no hiv no nothing,,but!  moment he went on pain killer it was bye bye bye momnet narcotics it was bye bye bye,,same for thomas ,,same for everybodybuilr who went down ,,

and ofcourdse girl problems,,MAJOR problem for bodybuild is girls who uses bodybuilr,,if you are not careful they will WILL destroy your immune system due to severe stress and mental emotional problems,,so be careful with girls and be with one girel that is good to you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2011, 11:19:59 PM »
lastly something i forget to mention,,the ONLY thing that can destroy bodybuildr is the followingf

1. girl problems,,that will DESTROY A BODYBUILDR! the faster you get out of it emotionaly the beter you will be ,,this also will reduce your immune system no matter what you are on ,,it is emotional mental breakdown ,,this will fuck up bodybuild in all aspects and reduce immune system

2. NARCOTICS ,,real drugs ,,not the hormones,,hormones are not drugs,,the real drugs cocaine,,meth ,,etc also pain killers ,,they will resude your immune system into nothing and wil destroy a bodybuild

rest of the things wont matter,,partying whatever,,chris used to party so much ,,used to fuck so many girls,,nothing no hiv no nothing,,but!  moment he went on pain killer it was bye bye bye momnet narcotics it was bye bye bye,,same for thomas ,,same for everybodybuilr who went down ,,

and ofcourdse girl problems,,MAJOR problem for bodybuild is girls who uses bodybuilr,,if you are not careful they will WILL destroy your immune system due to severe stress and mental emotional problems,,so be careful with girls and be with one girel that is good to you

gh15 approved

Thank you gh15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All true; in fact beyond just relationships; from Nasser himself; do not let emotional distractions take you away from your workouts, diet, compartmentalize your life, put issues troubling you at the moment in a mental box and close it. Train eat and deal with it later if necessary.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2011, 11:31:06 PM »
Great info gh, thanks!!

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2011, 01:34:58 AM »
start out with small doses. get used to what it feels like when you go low. once you know your body well enough, up it to a point where your comfortable with it.

you should be able to feel going low about 3-5 minutes before it actually hits you to the point where your shaking and sweating- for me the indicator has always been thirst- i get thirsty before i go low. usually a 1/2 can of coke and a little patience can pull you out. if you dont recognise that feeling you'll go a lot lower than you really want to, and will over compensate by eating everything in sight. if you can get to know your body this well on it, then your safe to up the volume.

Solid advice

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2011, 01:35:40 AM »

gh15 approved

Agreed

Billy Guns

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2011, 06:23:17 AM »
GH15,

If a person works out at night and uses Humulin-R POSTWORKOUT how many hours before he or she should go to sleep SAFELY?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2011, 06:25:00 AM »

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2011, 06:27:35 AM »
GH15,

If a person works out at night and uses Humulin-R POSTWORKOUT how many hours before he or she should go to sleep SAFELY?

Don't use Humulin, use humalog  ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2011, 07:39:22 AM »
GH15,

In your case, go to sleep immediately. Good luck.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2011, 03:25:33 PM »
In your case, go to sleep immediately. Good luck.
ROFL