Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 8786 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: March 09, 2011, 08:00:13 PM »
So if test(multiple types), tren a, and legit gh are the main 3 in pro and amateur level bodybuilding.  Where would you rate the importance of slin and IGF-1 lr3?  I know in the past you've said that igf-1 lr3 is over-rated and over priced, but if you could get legit(which is tough to get), do you find it helpful in the mutation process?  Also how much and how would you pin it?  With slin how much a difference does it make in a pro's physique?  Could you give a example of a non user vs. a user.  From being at the Arnold I can tell that synthol plays a big part in alot of the physiques on stage and at the booths.  What do think the percentage of pros use?  I know I'm throwing alot on you man, but your the most knowledgeable I've seen and I respect your insight.  Thanks in advance.

igflr3 is garbage,,yes some use all have tried but overall it makes a good kai green into a bad kai green

insulina is a diff story ,,everyone uses,,and everyone uses  ALOT of it

when you use trenbolona ace in high doses every day ,,and testosterona in higher doses,,with gh as base culprit....you will get very very lean but still be stuck in the 200-220 zone...5'9 that is ,,now when you add insulina to this ...THATS when you start seeing that lean physiqe that trenblona and testosterona and masterona and gh gave you becoming lean and thicker and thicker and thicker and fuller and fuller and fuller from within ,,soooo you start as 200lb 6% 5'9 then.....you add the insulina and increase doses of gh and suddenly you start jumping in size....you just add more thickness to an already exelent physiqe since 200lb 6% is dream physiqe of any fitness model around the world....so when you add insulina and higher doses of gh ,,and again higher doses of insulina too only in multiple shots... thats when you start really thicknesning and extending the lean mass on your frame into new levels,,

the trenbolona and gh will keep you lean and tight NO MATTER how much insulina you use,,as long as you use trenbolona on regular basis every day ,and gh too,,so the insulina especialy if diet is on spot but even if not so and just only after insulina shots diet is on spot...that will create mutation  what i call IN DRIVE MUTATION that does not stop until you hit 250lb and single digit,,now! true true the body will grow but weak points will steal be weak points since body grow as unit....so if you had weak arms they will still be proportionay weak eventhough 1 inch larger,,so in this case when all hopes lost and you need to perform and win show and get somewhere in bodybuild ,,thats when you go to the oil and seo,,thats when you have to have it so your arms can actualy look 20 inch and be proportionate and not be 18 inch and look weird in comparison to your torso which is already very large...so seo is there with most but it has time and place for it and i suggest to add it ONLY WHEN FOUNDATION IS THERE AND ONLY WHEN YOU ARE ABSOLITLY MAX,,if you are 200lb 6% and arms 17 inch when you have chest and delts of top competitor....then! you need oil in the arms to bring them atleast to 18 18.5 inches so it looks decent,,rmemebr the days of lee hainey are logn gone,,the abuse of hormones is at all time high,,if you walked around 17 inchg arms in pro show and your body is 240lb 7% ....thikn about how it look....

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 08:16:05 PM »
God, what if "a lot" of insulona for you ?

I mean for some, 20 iu is a lot, for some 60iu is the norm

speak on this please  8)

I feel "lanky" people like myself look better with slin.
on slin I look full and round, without slin my arms and shoulders look bad

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 08:18:12 PM »
not yet,,to many crazys that not ready and realy dont know their body can do all kind of things,,and some really really eat mcdonald 5 times a day and wil tsake insulina in high doses and wil end up in very bad place... so not yet,, its just alot closer to the 60.... than to the 20 lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 08:18:56 PM »
i eat like shit when I slin up

just made up some tren -- we'll see

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 08:19:59 PM »
i eat like shit when I slin up

just made up some tren -- we'll see

When I use slin I eat much better because I am scared to eat fat for the 5 hours after the shot  ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 08:24:11 PM »
When I use slin I eat much better because I am scared to eat fat for the 5 hours after the shot  ;D

not me I eat oatmeal with milk in morn, turkey bacon, friut

then a egg white shake with up your m.ass

then second shot - baked chicken today with a load of scallop potatoes I made with butter n milk

then rest of chicken with potato with cheese/bacon/butter -

sometimes I slin up and eat wendys - or bojangles bacon egg cheese biscuits

alot of time I so it when Im bout to eat alot of asparagas/streak/sweet potato but flavored style

sometimes slin up with pizza and I get really pumped -- just depends on how I eat that day I guess :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 08:26:38 PM »
Someone is this thread could sell an ice cube to an Eskimo. Awesome stuff

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 08:27:54 PM »
haha yeah but you are a crazy #### plus high dose GHona with trenbolona  ;D

so you can eat a lot of baconona and balona with saussagona and you will still be walking your mommas and pappas at 8% bf lean muscle mass

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 11:19:55 PM »

igflr3 is garbage,,yes some use all have tried but overall it makes a good kai green into a bad kai green

insulina is a diff story ,,everyone uses,,and everyone uses  ALOT of it

when you use trenbolona ace in high doses every day ,,and testosterona in higher doses,,with gh as base culprit....you will get very very lean but still be stuck in the 200-220 zone...5'9 that is ,,now when you add insulina to this ...THATS when you start seeing that lean physiqe that trenblona and testosterona and masterona and gh gave you becoming lean and thicker and thicker and thicker and fuller and fuller and fuller from within ,,soooo you start as 200lb 6% 5'9 then.....you add the insulina and increase doses of gh and suddenly you start jumping in size....you just add more thickness to an already exelent physiqe since 200lb 6% is dream physiqe of any fitness model around the world....so when you add insulina and higher doses of gh ,,and again higher doses of insulina too only in multiple shots... thats when you start really thicknesning and extending the lean mass on your frame into new levels,,

the trenbolona and gh will keep you lean and tight NO MATTER how much insulina you use,,as long as you use trenbolona on regular basis every day ,and gh too,,so the insulina especialy if diet is on spot but even if not so and just only after insulina shots diet is on spot...that will create mutation  what i call IN DRIVE MUTATION that does not stop until you hit 250lb and single digit,,now! true true the body will grow but weak points will steal be weak points since body grow as unit....so if you had weak arms they will still be proportionay weak eventhough 1 inch larger,,so in this case when all hopes lost and you need to perform and win show and get somewhere in bodybuild ,,thats when you go to the oil and seo,,thats when you have to have it so your arms can actualy look 20 inch and be proportionate and not be 18 inch and look weird in comparison to your torso which is already very large...so seo is there with most but it has time and place for it and i suggest to add it ONLY WHEN FOUNDATION IS THERE AND ONLY WHEN YOU ARE ABSOLITLY MAX,,if you are 200lb 6% and arms 17 inch when you have chest and delts of top competitor....then! you need oil in the arms to bring them atleast to 18 18.5 inches so it looks decent,,rmemebr the days of lee hainey are logn gone,,the abuse of hormones is at all time high,,if you walked around 17 inchg arms in pro show and your body is 240lb 7% ....thikn about how it look....

gh15 approved

no doubt all true

but from my case ,, i cant do masteron it's give me anxiety disorder to end up in mental hospital syndrome lol,,, seriously it's that bad

tren similar but bearable , 3 weeks max , after 3 weeks , my girl cant touch me , im out of the world, psycho lunatic asocial weirdo

primobol npp prop eq clen , pharm gh serono , aromasin , letrozol near end it what i can endure n fell on earth , even enanthate give me HBP ,, all oral make my stomach so acidic ,, it awful ,,

im doin keto i always slip with carb diet ,, ending eating too much , carb sensitive, carb make me look like shit , one carb meal evry 5 days , does all th job fine ,,

so i be stuck at 220 with 18 inch arms on stage ,,, even at 18ui a day ?

220 with 17 inch arms,, is enough to qualify for national in canada
Your messed up BLP!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 11:28:00 PM »
no doubt all true

but from my case ,, i cant do masteron it's give me anxiety disorder to end up in mental hospital syndrome lol,,, seriously it's that bad

tren similar but bearable , 3 weeks max , after 3 weeks , my girl cant touch me , im out of the world, psycho lunatic asocial weirdo

primobol npp prop eq clen , pharm gh serono , aromasin , letrozol near end it what i can endure n fell on earth , even enanthate give me HBP ,, all oral make my stomach so acidic ,, it awful ,,

im doin keto i always slip with carb diet ,, ending eating too much , carb sensitive, carb make me look like shit , one carb meal evry 5 days , does all th job fine ,,

Have you thought about changing to Darts or Marathon?  ;D ;D

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 11:44:28 PM »
Have you thought about changing to Darts or Marathon?  ;D ;D

nah im th living th dream!!!,,,, 219 , 4%bf , dry , full , fair decent arms , i be happy
Your messed up BLP!

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 12:09:04 AM »
no doubt all true

have you thought....maybe you should eat some more carbs to gain water weight in th off-season, maybe just maybe it would also make it easier for you to gain muscle under all that  water...then get rid of it while prepping
'cos i'm one of those guys who can't fucking function properly without carbs, i feel tired, flat etc.. no matter how many cals i eat... -ona, -ona, -ona, -ona, -ona +moderate protein, high carbs, low fat cheat meal once a day...that's the magic combo fellas ;D

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 12:14:37 AM »
have you thought....maybe you should eat some more carbs to gain water weight in th off-season, maybe just maybe it would also make it easier for you to gain muscle under all that  water...then get rid of it while prepping
'cos i'm one of those guys who can't fucking function properly without carbs, i feel tired, flat etc.. no matter how many cals i eat... -ona, -ona, -ona, -ona, -ona +moderate protein, high carbs, low fat cheat meal once a day...that's the magic combo fellas ;D

I got water weight I'm at 10% bf this off season I use to look much worst
I function totally well without carbs , keto perfect for me , with carb I look like shit
If your fat intake high at right place your never flat
I just can't take slin n tren pre contest .. Or for really short time
Your messed up BLP!

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 12:26:25 AM »
I got water weight I'm at 10% bf this off season I use to look much worst
I function totally well without carbs , keto perfect for me , with carb I look like shit
If your fat intake high at right place your never flat
I just can't take slin n tren pre contest .. Or for really short time

ok mate...to each his own i guess, results will speak for themselves
my experience has always been that the higher the aas dose the higher the carb percentage needed...or maybe it's just all in the head ;D
i thought you wrote somewhere you were taking slin ed...or maybe that was all in my head too ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 01:42:24 AM »

then second shot - baked chicken today with a load of scallop potatoes I made with butter n milk

alot of time I so it when Im bout to eat alot of asparagas/streak/sweet potato but flavored style

sometimes slin up with pizza and I get really pumped -- just depends on how I eat that day I guess :D

And you have abs. Seriously, you have a good life. Whether or not you win Mr. Whatever you living the dream.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 01:45:34 AM »
not yet,,to many crazys that not ready and realy dont know their body can do all kind of things,,and some really really eat mcdonald 5 times a day and wil tsake insulina in high doses and wil end up in very bad place... so not yet,, its just alot closer to the 60.... than to the 20 lol

gh15 approved

Branch won. You promised.

As much as I've asked the question on various boards I still don't understand why insulina mutates you. If you are healthy then no matter how much you eat your body will always make enough insulina to shutter the nutrients into the cells. Still don't understand why adding insulina more makes any difference.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 03:17:40 AM »
Branch won. You promised.

As much as I've asked the question on various boards I still don't understand why insulina mutates you. If you are healthy then no matter how much you eat your body will always make enough insulina to shutter the nutrients into the cells. Still don't understand why adding insulina more makes any difference.

Perhaps it works more when combined with GH and with the person being on Testosterona and Trenbolona ??? i dont know and hopefully gh15 will tell us ;)
Thunderdome approved

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 04:43:46 AM »

,,rmemebr the days of lee hainey are logn gone,,the abuse of hormones is at all time high,,if you walked around 17 inchg arms in pro show and your body is 240lb 7% ....thikn about how it look....

gh15 approved

what do you estimate haneys arms measured?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 05:44:58 AM »

i like it. a lot.

and i agree with the good kai greene/ bad kai greene comment- but i think you only get into trouble with igf when your using it too heavily with insulin. thats when you see the distention and lack of detail.

if you use gh and igf without insulin, these problems are limited. i have a box of humalog in my fridge i'll prolly never touch again. i'd much rather run gh/igf then gh/ insulin- i dont want the 'bloofy' look that insulin usage lends itself to.
b

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 06:16:26 AM »
And you have abs. Seriously, you have a good life. Whether or not you win Mr. Whatever you living the dream.

but its bad when even the strippers I work with tell me to pipe it down with the drugos

Ive been makin test e and tren ace - so I have been 'uppin the dosage' - plus with money I make now I can buy copious amounts of ghona

imma keep it pushin the slin til I diet then Imma go off for 2 weeks then back on

gonna do a show prob in late june or august and no it wont be in north carolina cause as Ive been told before this is mike valentin..os world and I need to stay the fcuk ouuta it like he told me to my face when he kicked me outta his Golds gyms cause of shit that my girlfriend at the time posted on GB ::) ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 06:17:56 AM »
but its bad when even the strippers I work with tell me to pipe it down with the drugos

Ive been makin test e and tren ace - so I have been 'uppin the dosage' - plus with money I make now I can buy copious amounts of ghona

imma keep it pushin the slin til I diet then Imma go off for 2 weeks then back on

gonna do a show prob in late june or august and no it wont be in north carolina cause as Ive been told before this is mike valentin..os world and I need to stay the fcuk ouuta it like he told me to my face when he kicked me outta his Golds gyms cause of shit that my girlfriend at the time posted on GB ::) ::)

Did Valentino just breath on you.....   ;)  ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 06:20:02 AM »
Did Valentino just breath on you.....   ;)  ;D

bwahahahaha

that was one of the things she posted was his breathe ----- he always try to bang her

bring her out to his house in wrightsville beach to 'watch the sunset' and have a posing sess

I trained with him for awhile before he hurt his back - he taught me alot, told me some good stories but he h8s my ass now ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 08:56:26 AM »
have you thought....maybe you should eat some more carbs to gain water weight in th off-season, maybe just maybe it would also make it easier for you to gain muscle under all that  water...then get rid of it while prepping

whats the most fat in grams you eat on a low carb diet? that could be your problem. if your fats are high enough, you wont have a problem with going flat runnning low carb.
b

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2011, 10:03:11 AM »

gh15 approved

You have to hold up on your word !! It's not like info on slin isn't avaliable and most people know the dangers of it.?
Whats the big deal?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2011, 11:47:48 AM »

Very similar to what I do when using slin.....works a treat!