Author Topic: alright, one of you ct nuts explain what THIS nonsense is- chemtrails?  (Read 2254 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Posted from a Facebook picture.  What the hell are these people talking about?  Pic included.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early morning sky poison. Damn the chemtrails taste good in the morning. Taken on I 95 just outside Baltimore
.March 3 via Facebook for BlackBerry® smartphones ·LikeUnlike ·

Jam Rowdon and 3 others like this..
John C Evans III I'm sick of waking up and seeing our skies filled with this crap!!
March 3 at 7:31am · LikeUnlike · 2 peopleLoading....Kevin Sychta I honestly think this is whats affecting my nose. I've been having this painful reoccuring sore in my nostril.
March 3 at 7:32am · LikeUnlike.Kevin Sychta It won't be too long until all that grows in Monsanto Aluminum-resistant GMO shit
March 3 at 7:37am · LikeUnlike · 3 peopleLoading....Andrea Campbell They goes nuts with these things were Im from it redic you can play tic tac toe in the sky on a daily basis..... it really is unbealievable that people can deny something thats so OBVIOUS!!!
March 3 at 7:54am · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading....April Somdahl I live smack dab in the center of the military flight path between Seymour Johnsom AFB and Cherry Point MCAS and never see chemtrails over head. I do see them as I drive my truck across the country, though. All I can say is, I haven't needed my asthma meds since I moved here and my son hasn't need his nebulizer.
March 3 at 9:46am · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading....Eldon Gerrie Andrea-it amazes me also, here in the Uk, under the Freedom of information act, de-classified documents reveal 'chemical spraying of towns and cities, as far back as the 60's! Absolute incontrovertible proof that chemical agents are sprayed on innocent civilians.
March 4 at 4:51am · LikeUnlike.Eldon Gerrie And 'Joe Public' refuses to believe in mass chemical spraying, even if you present them with evidence, they will label you that media created buzz term-'Conspiracy Theorist' but talk about that show called the 'X-Factor'and they're all fired up!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
You have a LOT to learn on this matter, so start here

http://educate-yourself.org/ct/
C

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
You have a LOT to learn on this matter, so start here

http://educate-yourself.org/ct/
bullshit response.. not even wasting my fucking time on this garbage. 

someone other than samson may respond.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I'd like a quick breakdown on the CT here also......gov using chemical sprays to make people sick?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
bullshit response.. not even wasting my fucking time on this garbage. 

someone other than samson may respond.

OK retard then remain retarded. I just find it funny a dumb ass leaves FACEBOOK to ask on another board what chemtrails are. Maybe you should have tried asking the person on FACEBOOK...then again a RETARD is incapable of understanding anyway...so don't even waste the other persons time asking either.
C

Alex23

Cleared, are you technoviking?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
OK retard then remain retarded. I just find it funny a dumb ass leaves FACEBOOK to ask on another board what chemtrails are. Maybe you should have tried asking the person on FACEBOOK...then again a RETARD is incapable of understanding anyway...so don't even waste the other persons time asking either.

just shut up loser

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Cleared, are you technoviking?

negative

i am the mighty brixtonbulldog

Alex23

negative

thank you for "clearing" this up :) .. technoVicking was quite obsessed with chem trails back in the day.

as a Polymath renaissance man, I'm very open to ancient alien theory and NWO; however chemtrails are an urban legend.

Please focus your positive mind to greater theories with better foundations and more importantly cultivate your intellect for positivity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
thank you for "clearing" this up :) .. technoVicking was quite obsessed with chem trails back in the day.

as a Polymath renaissance man, I'm very open to ancient alien theory and NWO; however chemtrails are an urban legend.

Please focus your positive mind to greater theories with better foundations and more importantly cultivate your intellect for positivity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

working on it.

you should get a sticky with all your insight into 'positive' living and thinking!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: alright, one of you ct nuts explain what THIS nonsense is- chemtrails?
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 07:08:08 AM »
negative

HAHAHAAHAHAAH...the one from the GHETTOS OF BALTIMORE!!!!!
C