Author Topic: Toney freeman underated (PICS)  (Read 7635 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Toney freeman underated (PICS)
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2011, 12:55:04 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2011, 12:58:33 PM »
i heard that in person he is super huge
people always say his arms are small but check the vid huge arms that match his qhysique
choice is an illusion

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2011, 01:16:21 PM »
Yo meso those pics of freeman you posted are great.....too bad he never looks like that on stage.....  He has a great frame but
is not underrated at all.  Wolf is the big guy freeman wishes he could be... Freeman looks stringy came in once looking great when he worked with Palumbo.....he has a torn pec a shallow chest and tiny forearms when he hits a front double you clearly see what i am saying.   He just cant fill out and come in shredded at a weight that would warrant moving him up.  He looks great for 44 but after 20 plus years he aint going to fix those things.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2011, 01:22:36 PM »
Yo meso those pics of freeman you posted are great.....too bad he never looks like that on stage.....  He has a great frame but
is not underrated at all.  Wolf is the big guy freeman wishes he could be... Freeman looks stringy came in once looking great when he worked with Palumbo.....he has a torn pec a shallow chest and tiny forearms when he hits a front double you clearly see what i am saying.   He just cant fill out and come in shredded at a weight that would warrant moving him up.  He looks great for 44 but after 20 plus years he aint going to fix those things.
actually, Freeman has better shape, and I believe is taller and weighs more than Wolf, and has better calves---which is sad...and Freeman has won a show, Wolf has not.
And at 45, I doubt Wolf will ever look like Freeman...Freeman is underrated, but you are correct the pec tear has hurt him.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2011, 01:36:03 PM »
He won the '07 Keystone Pro where he beated guys like Kai, Branch & Silvio. However he had better placings as an amateur.
When he comes in good conditioning Toney can't beat him, not only because of his pec tear.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2011, 01:43:32 PM »
i like wolf build as well... tonys i think is better at the mo shapewise....
but i like both and their phsyiques should be winning shows.. ahead of shapples mass monsters
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2011, 01:45:31 PM »
He won the '07 Keystone Pro where he beated guys like Kai, Branch & Silvio. However he had better placings as an amateur.
When he comes in good conditioning Toney can't beat him, not only because of his pec tear.
Didnt keep up with that--was that the Penn show?

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2011, 01:46:12 PM »
actually, Freeman has better shape, and I believe is taller and weighs more than Wolf, and has better calves---which is sad...and Freeman has won a show, Wolf has not.
And at 45, I doubt Wolf will ever look like Freeman...Freeman is underrated, but you are correct the pec tear has hurt him.

Freeman is taller and weighs more but looks small next to wolf.  He does have good shape noone said he didnt.    Compare a double front bi of wolf and freeman end of story.  Who cares if he is taller and weighs more the point is he looks skinny, look at his forearms.  Freeman does have better calves, yeah he as better calves than ronnie coleman and dexter jackson also 2 other olympias, in bb you can reach the top with subpar calves.. Toney not only has a shallow chest but a glaring pec tear.  That throws off the look on his entire upper body and he has to hit all side chest shots from one side.    Wolf is wider bigger muscle bellies are full.  What mandatory shot does freeman win over Wolf?  I'm not a freeman hater by any means just speaking the truth.  I think Wolf has a terrrible haircut, looks unhealthy and has bad skin lol but in terms of his it physique speaks for itself.  He does have weak calves and hamstrings but from the front he is the cream of the crop for the big guys and from the back he is wider than anyone.  

Like I said those shots are great, prob the best there is of Toney but they are not onstage where it counts.  Dennis james looked sick in those kind of photos we all know the stage was a different story.  Yes maybe Wolf has never won a show but he just placed 2nd at the Arnold something that Freeman hasn't and will never do place top 3 at the Olympia or Arnold the shows that matter.  Who gives a fuck about winning small shows lots of pros win small shows and get wiped at the Arnold and Olympia come on man that is 101 everyone knows that bro.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2011, 01:49:56 PM »
i like wolf build as well... tonys i think is better at the mo shapewise....
but i like both and their phsyiques should be winning shows.. ahead of shapples mass monsters
there you go again, that's two in one thread no less. ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2011, 01:59:20 PM »
Didnt keep up with that--was that the Penn show?
Yep in Bethlehem. One of the first times I saw Kai posing W-O-W...
His pro placings are far from consistent, don't know why, maybe personal issues or laziness.
It was good to see him hungry at the Arnold, just like Victor btw

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2011, 02:01:39 PM »
there you go again, that's two in one thread no less. ;D
typing while eating bruh
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2011, 02:05:58 PM »
Yep in Bethlehem. One of the first times I saw Kai posing W-O-W...
His pro placings are far from consistent, don't know why, maybe personal issues or laziness.
It was good to see him hungry at the Arnold, just like Victor btw...
In Baltimore there is Bethlehem Steel, any relationship to Bethlehem, PA? I think it's personal issues with these guys, Especially the NYC dudes, a lot of drama in their lives.
typing while eating bruh
I type on my iPhone, and I misspell words all the time...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2011, 02:20:30 PM »
In Baltimore there is Bethlehem Steel, any relationship to Bethlehem, PA?
Well, to be honest, Google was my friend to find out where that show was held  ;D
For both Dennis and Kai this show was one of their first appearances as a pro. That's the main reason I can recall that show.

I think it's personal issues with these guys, Especially the NYC dudes, a lot of drama in their lives.I type on my iPhone, and I misspell words all the time...
I think Dennis was better off in Europe were he was more down to earth and trained serious. Now he tries to copy Cutlers and Burneika livestyle by living the Vegas life.
In this light I was surprised by his good Flexpro & Arnold showings.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2011, 02:38:34 PM »
Well, to be honest, Google was my friend to find out where that show was held  ;D
For both Dennis and Kai this show was one of their first appearances as a pro. That's the main reason I can recall that show.
I think Dennis was better off in Europe were he was more down to earth and trained serious. Now he tries to copy Cutlers and Burneika livestyle by living the Vegas life.
In this light I was surprised by his good Flexpro & Arnold showings.
Agreed...
Something tells me, Burneika and Wolf are gonna be a "team"...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2011, 02:50:23 PM »
Agreed...
Something tells me, Burneika and Wolf are gonna be a "team"...

I'll bet the DEA keeps an eye on them

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2011, 04:02:56 PM »
a thousand times better than that ugly gnome branch

1. I am huge fan of Branch Warren but have to admit calling him an "ugly gnome" is funny as hell.

2. I have been saying for years now that Toney Freeman has the ideal pro physique.
The real problem for him is that he doesn't look all freaky on stage.
Once again, I think that he is the type of standard that should be used to pick pro winners.
Sadly, it is more about looking big and freaky the in havng a perfect physique.

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2011, 04:13:22 PM »
I heard he's an asshole.

Absolutely not true.  I have been around him many times and he was very polite from the first meeting.  A very humble guy as well.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2011, 04:20:41 PM »
Absolutely not true.  I have been around him many times and he was very polite from the first meeting.  A very humble guy as well.

Tony is from the Atlanta area I have spoken to him many times.
He used to be based out of the same gym I worked out at (Bodyplex ) and was always very freindly and polite.
Great guy and looks HUGE in person.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2011, 04:40:41 PM »
Tony is from the Atlanta area I have spoken to him many times.
He used to be based out of the same gym I worked out at (Bodyplex ) and was always very freindly and polite.
Great guy and looks HUGE in person.
from his vids he seems cool
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2011, 04:44:26 PM »
I'll bet the DEA keeps an eye on them
Well the DEA is in for a hell of a fight---they can really handle their guns (based n Wolf and B's vids). They won't go down without a fight.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2011, 07:48:31 PM »
2010 new york pro backstage
I know Dexter looked good last year to. Remember Toney is 44, it is down hill from here.

magicuser

« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2011, 07:52:54 PM »
gayer that fruit rols ups in pnink whip cream

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2011, 08:01:09 PM »
Freeman is taller and weighs more but looks small next to wolf.  He does have good shape noone said he didnt.    Compare a double front bi of wolf and freeman end of story.  Who cares if he is taller and weighs more the point is he looks skinny, look at his forearms.  Freeman does have better calves, yeah he as better calves than ronnie coleman and dexter jackson also 2 other olympias, in bb you can reach the top with subpar calves.. Toney not only has a shallow chest but a glaring pec tear.  That throws off the look on his entire upper body and he has to hit all side chest shots from one side.    Wolf is wider bigger muscle bellies are full.  What mandatory shot does freeman win over Wolf?  I'm not a freeman hater by any means just speaking the truth.  I think Wolf has a terrrible haircut, looks unhealthy and has bad skin lol but in terms of his it physique speaks for itself.  He does have weak calves and hamstrings but from the front he is the cream of the crop for the big guys and from the back he is wider than anyone.  

Like I said those shots are great, prob the best there is of Toney but they are not onstage where it counts.  Dennis james looked sick in those kind of photos we all know the stage was a different story.  Yes maybe Wolf has never won a show but he just placed 2nd at the Arnold something that Freeman hasn't and will never do place top 3 at the Olympia or Arnold the shows that matter.  Who gives a fuck about winning small shows lots of pros win small shows and get wiped at the Arnold and Olympia come on man that is 101 everyone knows that bro.

Toney was 3rd at the ASC 07. owned. when he really puts it all together he is a top placer. and in person he is giant. there is nothing skinny about his forearms, his wrists are thin, not his forearms.

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2011, 10:14:44 PM »
my bad delta he did place 3rd in 2007 when martinez won and he worked with palumbo i thought it was fifth.....i cant say its impossible but highly unlikely he would place in the top 3 again of either arnold or olympia.....main point is he has a great physique not better than wolf. He has not regained that form since 2007 it is 2011.

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2011, 11:37:08 PM »
Freeman is kind of an asshole. I met him twice. I won a show a few years back and I was complimenting his physique. The only response to me was "buy my book" give me a break the guy couldn't even carry a conversation with me after I won a show??? I lost alot of respect for him that day...
Natural 4 life!