Author Topic: Japan - Nuclear Powerplant explosion  (Read 68248 times)

theonlyone

Re: Japan - Nuclear Powerplant explosion
« Reply #450 on: March 17, 2011, 11:39:20 AM »

theonlyone

« Reply #451 on: March 17, 2011, 11:54:37 AM »

Juruth

• Getbig III
Radiation Part Of Jehovah's Tribulation
« Reply #452 on: March 17, 2011, 02:06:11 PM »
The radiation will hit the west coast (Hollywood=Sodom) on Friday, and travel to the east coast by Sunday.  I will be holed up with a bottle of Kelp capsules and The Bible.  The Day Of Reckoning Is Upon Us.  The Kingdom Of Jehovah Is At Hand.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Radiation Part Of Jehovah's Tribulation
« Reply #453 on: March 17, 2011, 02:09:45 PM »
You = man of common sense  8)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #454 on: March 17, 2011, 02:10:15 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

suckmymuscle

« Reply #456 on: March 17, 2011, 03:21:28 PM »
Edit:

Radioactive clouds will not just stop but most likely go a couple of times around the world, anybody old enough who can remember Chernobyl can testify to that.
It would have massive massive impact on the economy which just started to recover.
Never mind the plant and animal life around the area.

It could have a huge impact on anybody

This ain't russia behind the iron curtain everybody wants to fail, this is Japan the second largest economy in the world.

BTW they have just released news that more than likely a major incident happened in one of their reactors, one of worker is seriously sick with uncontrolable vomiting which is radioactive poisoning.
More news says that a major meltdown is either happening right now or has already happened.

I tell you something, this will work out the same as in chernobyl were they witheld information until the end, I say regardless of how the wind is etc , do not walk in rain in the next couple of days.

The amount of Cesium, Uranium and Plutonium that was released by that nuclear power plant, distributed thoroughout the entire Earth's atmosphere, will cause no damage to anyone.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: March 17, 2011, 04:07:02 PM »
http://www.amazinggracebaptistchurchkjv.com/

the hardcore holy grail, located in the basement of a mexican restaurant

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #458 on: March 17, 2011, 04:10:01 PM »
The radiation will hit the west coast (Hollywood=Sodom) on Friday, and travel to the east coast by Sunday.  I will be holed up with a bottle of Kelp capsules and The Bible.  The Day Of Reckoning Is Upon Us.  The Kingdom Of Jehovah Is At Hand.

What will happen to the Branch?

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #459 on: March 17, 2011, 05:46:23 PM »
I've stockpiled kelp, if Branch needs thyroid support.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #460 on: March 17, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »
How did your ear surgery go?

I wonder who will get that reference

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #461 on: March 17, 2011, 08:02:57 PM »
What will happen to the Branch?

Deer Antler cures all

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: March 17, 2011, 08:05:03 PM »

This would make a really good Jameson whiskey or kraken rum commercial

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #463 on: March 18, 2011, 03:33:23 AM »
yes japanese have something with octopussies

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: WATCH NOW live streaming of situation at japanese nuclear plant
« Reply #464 on: March 18, 2011, 04:25:03 AM »
30km from the plant, highest estimate is 80km.

You catch more than the yearly dose of radiation on a flight from europe to Japan, makes no sense to fly to Europe to escape radiation.

If i would worry about radiation, i'd fly to Taiwan, Hong Kong or Hawaii.
My friend.
I understood you. But the problem is that our gov said "its getting better and soon it will be resolved" once before and now what are they doing? Stupid attempt of Helicopter with risking those peoples life.
Even our prime minister said "Even sacrificing the east japan....".
I hope that I am exaggerating. But, basicaly, I WONT BELIEVE IN ANY GOV or HUGE COMPANY like TODEN.
Just preparing for "in case" is good idea. I think...

cart@@n

• Getbig IV

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #466 on: March 18, 2011, 10:14:25 AM »
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4593222/radioactive-fallout-reaches-california

Extremely tiny levels of radiation from Japan reached California early Friday, a Viennese diplomat has told the Associated Press.

Detectors in Southern California have picked up no radiation so far.

The diplomat, who spoke to the news agency on condition of anonymity, said readings from a Sacramento measuring station tracked by the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty Organization were "about a billion times beneath levels that would be health threatening."

Experts including physicists at Chapman University and UC Irvine say any radiation reaching the United States would be extremely dilute and would present no health risk.

If any trace levels reach Southern California, it would most likely be in the afternoon, said Menas Kafatos, founding dean of the Schmid College of Science at Chapman, which uses satellite data to make forecasts including Pacific winds.

U.S. officials, including President Obama and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, say they expect no harmful levels of radiation to reach the United States.

The South Coast Air Quality Management District is posting daily updates on its website on readings from radiation monitors, including one in Anaheim; no radiation, even in trace amounts, had been detected as of late Friday morning, said Philip Fine, the agency's atmospheric measurements manager.

He said that although some models forecast air masses from Japan reaching the West Coast today, the models are flawed and the timing is highly uncertain.

"I wouldn't be surprised if very small amounts were detected," Fine said. "But these sensors are very, very sensitive. We would detect increases even at levels well below any type of significant health risk."

The district is working with public health agencies to monitor the situation, he said.

"The numbers we're seeing are just in line with what we've been seeing for years," he said. "If it does increase we're going to have updates on our web site."

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #467 on: March 18, 2011, 10:31:19 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: March 18, 2011, 11:14:32 AM »
next time japanese should build nuclear plants on mount fuji. This way if it erupts radioactivity would  spread all around the world for sure.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #469 on: March 18, 2011, 11:20:10 AM »
California is falling apart already; they don't need radiation:

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: March 18, 2011, 10:28:33 PM »
To all:

It is now 8PM PDT

Today would have been one of my favorite days of the entire year. I love St. Patrick's Day because I truly am part Irish!!

I have had a terrible day. I woke up feeling extremely depressed. I had another night that was totally filled with nightmares. Each dream was worse than the one before it.

I'm tired of having nightmares. I rarely (if ever) have good dreams. It has been this way all of my life.

It is very early for me to even be thinking of calling it a day. As depressed as I am, all that I want to do is sleep. I might not wake up until Monday.

I can feel myself going into one of my rages.

I am also fed up with being depressed. I want to know what true happiness is like. I would give anything to be able to leave Fresno for a few days. I have not been anywhere for FOUR YEARS!!!! I have been locked inside of my mobile home since last August!!!!

Chris Halladay

This Halladay guy is an asshole. He only thinks of himself. Japan is a mess, and this depressed asshole can't stop thinking of himself. Fuck 0ff Halladay, U suck!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #471 on: March 18, 2011, 11:23:55 PM »
To all:

It is now 8PM PDT

Today would have been one of my favorite days of the entire year. I love St. Patrick's Day because I truly am part Irish!!

I have had a terrible day. I woke up feeling extremely depressed. I had another night that was totally filled with nightmares. Each dream was worse than the one before it.

I'm tired of having nightmares. I rarely (if ever) have good dreams. It has been this way all of my life.

It is very early for me to even be thinking of calling it a day. As depressed as I am, all that I want to do is sleep. I might not wake up until Monday.

I can feel myself going into one of my rages.

I am also fed up with being depressed. I want to know what true happiness is like. I would give anything to be able to leave Fresno for a few days. I have not been anywhere for FOUR YEARS!!!! I have been locked inside of my mobile home since last August!!!!

Chris Halladay

This Halladay guy is an asshole. He only thinks of himself. Japan is a mess, and this depressed asshole can't stop thinking of himself. Fuck 0ff Halladay, U suck!!!

???
!

theonlyone

« Reply #472 on: March 19, 2011, 02:38:18 AM »
 English and Japanese people are living on small islands? Wtf??? They are not only a 3'rd world country, they are 5'th for they couldn't have gained a bigger slice of the earth land...

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #473 on: March 19, 2011, 06:03:17 AM »
English and Japanese people are living on small islands? Wtf??? They are not only a 3'rd world country, they are 5'th for they couldn't have gained a bigger slice of the earth land...

Good lord you're beyond retarded.
from incomplete data

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #474 on: March 19, 2011, 06:21:15 AM »
Good lord you're beyond retarded.

Gimmick, and a shitty one at that.