Author Topic: "Source Code" movie a liberal wet dream  (Read 2209 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
"Source Code" movie a liberal wet dream
« on: March 12, 2011, 03:41:08 PM »
SPOILER ALERT...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Just hear some very funny stuff about source code  ;D

OK, here’s the deal – obviously someone has blown up the train, but the thing is it’s just a precursor to a much larger terrorist act: A dirty bomb to be set off somewhere in Chicago. So our hero’s job is to figure out WHO set the bomb on the train in time to avert the second terrorist attack.
He initially focuses first on a Middle Eastern looking guy who looks very suspicious (red herring, duh). There’s a racial profiling comment by the lead actress’ character which of course turns out to be correct (shocking!) since that’s not the guy.
Then he focuses on a 20-something white kid with a beard – type who looks like he’s an American converted to Islam. He’s very confident this is the guy – until of course, it isn’t.
Finally he tracks down who it is – a completely white, milquetoast, middle-America looking guy. Follows him to his van where the dirty bomb is, and the guy is actually proud of it. Open the van door and there’s a big metal boxwith the American flag on the front of it (he’s a PATRIOT!). Says some nonsense about life is hell and we need to rebuild from the rubble, but for that you need rubble.
Later on when he’s captured, on the TV news voice-over “his website contained anti-government statements.”
And there you have it. At this point I didn’t give a crap how good the story or movie was in general.
On the OTHER hand, I’m hearing that Battle: LA is very pro-military/pro-America. So I imagine the former will get glowing reviews and box office death while the latter will get crappy reviews (it’s already getting slammed on RottenTomatoes) but will do great at the box office.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jjmnolte/2011/03/10/sucker-punch-squad-review-terrorists-attack-america-in-source-code/#more-454364

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Box Office FAIL-arity  :D