Author Topic: Serious Question for Suckmymuscle  (Read 1898 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Serious Question for Suckmymuscle
« on: March 13, 2011, 04:41:55 PM »
If everyone here at Getbig is so beneath your level of intelligence, why do you want to be here?  Aren't there other places where you could socially interact with those at your level of superiority?
:

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: A Serious Question for Suckmymuscle
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 04:44:08 PM »
If everyone here at Getbig is so beneath your level of intelligence, why do you want to be here?  Aren't there other places where you could socially interact with those at your level of superiority?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 04:45:52 PM »
 SuckMyMuscle does not have above average intelligence.

If he does, it is just SLIGHTLY above average.

He's a bitch, an asshole, and a fucking punk. I'd live to beat the shit out of him. Drop some fists into his teeth. That would be cool.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 04:46:05 PM »
If everyone here at Getbig is so beneath your level of intelligence, why do you want to be here?  Aren't there other places where you could socially interact with those at your level of superiority?

I shouldn't answer this question because it was obviously DK who PMed you to ask me. But if you must know, I don't think I am smarter than anyone at Getbig. That is me being sarcastic. I love Getbig and bodybuilding and I won't be going anywhere - except if Ron bans me - since I am a much older poster here than most of the people complaining about me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 04:47:27 PM »
SuckMyMuscle does not have above average intelligence.

If he does, it is just SLIGHTLY above average.

He's a bitch, an asshole, and a fucking punk. I'd live to beat the shit out of him. Drop some fists into his teeth. That would be cool.

Ha ha ha ha...meltdown. I may not be anything special in terms of intelligence, but I am certainly smarter than you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 04:47:55 PM »
 I shouldn't answer this question because it was obviously DK who PMed you to ask me. But if you must know, I don't think I am smarter than anyone at Getbig. That is me being sarcastic. I love Getbig and bodybuilding and I won't be going anywhere - except if Ron bans me - since I am a much older poster here than most of the people complaining about me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Then why do you act like such a dick?

Is it really difficult to be cool?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 04:50:04 PM »
LOL, he's a troll.......and not the internet kind. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 04:51:17 PM »
- since I am a much older poster here than most of the people complaining about me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How old are you?  You don't have to give a specific but could you give an age range?
R

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 04:52:03 PM »
  Ha ha ha ha...meltdown. I may not be anything special in terms of intelligence, but I am certainly smarter than you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You're smarter than me huh? I don't see anything to suggest that. You seem mediocre to me.

I know a really smart guy when I cross them. You are not a really smart guy.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 04:52:41 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Anyone who's been here for any length of time KNOWS that is not my style.  ::)
:

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 04:53:06 PM »
How old are you?  You don't have to give a specific but could you give an age range?

I meant older as in being a member here longer than they are. I find it unbecoming for someone who just registered to tell me to take a hike since I have been here for almost 7 years.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 04:54:44 PM »
Anyone who's been here for any length of time KNOWS that is not my style.

Sorry, PrincessL. I seldom see any posts from you except when you mod at the nutrition board. So I don't know you very much. I do know that it is DK's style to ask all his internet friends to help him ban or demod me. I registered here on July 18th, 2004.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2011, 04:55:56 PM »
 I meant older as in being a member here longer than they are. I find it unbecoming for someone who just registered to tell me to take a hike since I have been here for almost 7 years.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

"Unbecoming"?

Look at this fag trying to throw fancy words into his posts to sound more intelligent.

What a fucking tool.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2011, 05:00:41 PM »
"Unbecoming"?

Look at this fag trying to throw fancy words into his posts to sound more intelligent.

What a fucking tool.
You should hunt him down and challenge him to an IQ test.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2011, 05:00:49 PM »
"Unbecoming"?

What a fucking tool.

How is that a fancy word?  ??? ???
D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 05:07:01 PM »
How is that a fancy word?  ??? ???

Exactly. That is part of the vocabulary of most people who completed high school. But, then, there are lots of dumb guys here who haven't completed high school and think this is a "fancy" word. A fancy word would be "serendipity" - as an example.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 05:11:02 PM »
 Exactly. That is part of the vocabulary of most people who completed high school. But, then, there are lots of dumb guys here who haven't completed high school and think this is a "fancy" word. A fancy word would be "serendipity" - as an example.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

"Unbecoming" is not a conversation word.

I agree that it's good to use a large vocabulary at the appropiate time, or when describing something complex it is often necessary. But you seem to just be using word play to sound intelligent.

You're sitting here trying to prove that you have high intelligence.... why? Lots of us here have high intelligence, we don't need to prove it though, why are you trying so hard?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 05:49:00 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

See, this is the way you treat all people here.

You're simply an idiot.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 05:53:11 PM »
See, this is the way you treat all people here.

You're simply an idiot.

DK, we both have pictures of monkeys in our avatars. That is pretty funny now. Or is that Pluto ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Serious Question for Suckmymuscle
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2011, 06:05:13 PM »
i dont get the hate for SUCK, there have been much more obnoxious, arrogant posters here over the years who have been assholes and they got a pass, SUCK is an entertaining poster and responds to anyone and isnt a dick unless hes attacked.

suckmymuscle

Re: Serious Question for Suckmymuscle
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2011, 06:09:01 PM »
i dont get the hate for SUCK, there have been much more obnoxious, arrogant posters here over the years who have been assholes and they got a pass, SUCK is an entertaining poster and responds to anyone and isnt a dick unless hes attacked.

Thanks, dude. They hate me because I am self-confident and not afraid to show it. You are expected to feel sorry for yourself and be modest. And I am not. But I am nice to everyone. The evidence: in seven years, I haven't been put in time out even once or banned, and Ron checks old posters very, very closely.

SUCKMYMUSCLE