Author Topic: Creatine is dangerous. Especially when doing the Deathlift  (Read 7144 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Creatine is dangerous. Especially when doing the Deathlift
« on: March 13, 2011, 06:11:00 PM »
(this may be a repost.. but oh well)

http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/137296

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Re: Creatine is dangerous. Especially when doing the Deathlift
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 06:19:03 PM »
Seriously those sorts of twats commenting should be fucking shot. They have no rational basis as to why they are so opposed to such things as "creatine", HELL, they don't even know what the fuck it is. Sort of people who have an irrational hatred for weed, but will go out and treat their liver to half a bottle of vodka every night...a culling is needed.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 06:21:16 PM »
creatine rage is no joke

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 06:21:38 PM »
Creatine gave me diabetes.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 06:21:59 PM »
Creatine gave me diabetes.
why not 100?
follow the arrows

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 06:24:50 PM »
Haha, reply #3 is clearly a shmoe:

"Do you have any pictures of your boy?"

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 06:25:07 PM »

If your son used creatine for more than two weeks, he should strictly be sent to the rehabilitation center, as withdrawal symptoms such as depression and blood in urine could occur. Therefore, a complete detoxification is required to ensure the safety of your son.

Regards,
Dr. Throwl

OMG/.. ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 06:26:26 PM »
If your son used creatine for more than two weeks, he should strictly be sent to the rehabilitation center, as withdrawal symptoms such as depression and blood in urine could occur. Therefore, a complete detoxification is required to ensure the safety of your son.

Regards,
Dr. Throwl

OMG/.. ;D
this guy has gotta be a troll. genius.
follow the arrows

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 06:28:58 PM »
ive tried using 'creatine' twice, i never noticed anything at all, either time, good or bad. pure placebo crap IMO

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 06:29:30 PM »
lol even oprah gets trolls LMAO hahahhahaha

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 06:40:02 PM »
Some of those posts sounds as though a Westboro Baptist Church version exists in the supplement world.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 06:41:13 PM »
Whenever I take creatine I gain five pounds or so within a couple weeks but it vanishes as soon as I stop taking it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2011, 06:46:30 PM »
when that phosphagen HP first came out in 96 or 97 that shit gave me an insane pump to my body and had alot more energy (couldve been youth) but the pumps were insane (couldve been roids in that phosphagen Hp)

but then i remember they changed the label and it never gave the same effect after
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2011, 07:07:15 PM »
Greetings Tina,

I think you have done the right thing. As Dr. Throwl pointed out, creatine is a dangerous steroid which mimics the natural estrogen sources in the body. This causes vast fluctuations in the osmolarity of the body's cells and may damage them or lead your son to a life of addiction.

Many weight-lifters have chose to use this drug because (as we all know) estrogen allows the body to push out that ONE extra rep of exercise which is crucial to muscle building and weight gain.
The problem is that people are unaware of how to cycle common steroids such as this. (safe use and cycling of creatine provides low risk of damage or addiction). This common for of addiction is actually called "The Dark-Side" as it allows you to gain massive amounts of weight (legally) and your skin becomes darker.

He should probably stay away from it altogether, but if he is going to use it, make him use 0.025g pre-work-out and then drink 4+ grams of protein powder after for maximum muscle gain.

Yours in friendship,
Trolololal1234, Co-Leader of PuffedMuscleCentre

LMAO...

Osmolarity...  ;D ;D ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2011, 07:11:57 PM »
Hi Tina I seen this show where those wieght lifter guys was taking alot of ilegle things and my husband says those baseball players who got got cheat was taking that creatine also. I think it is real importent to get some help for your son before the police get envolved. My adopded son son Tiny Tripp was real stuck on lifting weights and sometime his muscles wuold get real sore. It caused stress in are family and I wonder if all the worry is what made his parents die which is why we adopded him, and then my wonderful husband entroduced Tiny to are pastor and Tiny goes to the church youth group a long time ever day. He is blessed now with the strenth of the Lord Jesus. Maybe you can take your son to your pastor.

Yours is Christ,

Janie

:o

It is importent that those ilegle things are banned! And of course entroduce the sinner to a pastor to receive the strenth of Jebus.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 07:26:19 PM »
Hi Tina I seen this show where those wieght lifter guys was taking alot of ilegle things and my husband says those baseball players who got got cheat was taking that creatine also. I think it is real importent to get some help for your son before the police get envolved. My adopded son son Tiny Tripp was real stuck on lifting weights and sometime his muscles wuold get real sore. It caused stress in are family and I wonder if all the worry is what made his parents die which is why we adopded him, and then my wonderful husband entroduced Tiny to are pastor and Tiny goes to the church youth group a long time ever day. He is blessed now with the strenth of the Lord Jesus. Maybe you can take your son to your pastor.

Yours is Christ,

Janie

It is importent that those ilegle things are banned! And of course entroduce the sinner to a pastor to receive the strenth of Jebus.

Hahahahaha.... OMFG, is this shit for real ?!?..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 07:40:15 PM »

Yours is Christ,

Janie

Tiny Tripp = probably that mower dude off here.

And really... the stress of his sore muscles from lifting weights could have caused his parents to die?  I suspect the reason that kid goes to church everyday is to pray that he doesn't turn out like his dumbass adoptive parents.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 07:41:58 PM »
The kid in the OP thread should have started screaming and crying and then ran to get his creatine back.   Opened the container, grabbed a fistful of it and thrown it in his face.  Started hyperventilating and then let out a roar and suplexed his father off the kitchen table before putting his mom in the sleeper hold.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 08:52:55 PM »
Hahahahaha.... OMFG, is this shit for real ?!?..

No - but it is very funny

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2011, 08:55:43 PM »
Parents dying from his sore muscles, you need Jebus, Get him off creatine before police are involved - LMAO..great stuff..
O

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2011, 09:03:32 PM »
So which one of you is trolol?  ;D
:

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2011, 09:10:28 PM »
So which one of you is trolol?  ;D
HA HA HA.....I can not believe you guys...I am laughing to the point of tears. 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2011, 09:29:43 PM »
(this may be a repost.. but oh well)

http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/137296

I have another question. 

What were you doing on an Oprah message board?

;D
:

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2011, 09:46:45 PM »

I have another question. 

What were you doing on an Oprah message board?

;D

We have a Oprah board?  :-\ :-\ WHY??
D

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 10:11:15 PM »
That post has to be from a getbigger:

"Greetings,

Where is our youth? Where have we gone wrong?

Back in my day, we trained from child and no one used such devastating supplements known as "creatine." I am not sure where your son purchased those steroids, but I am a firm believer that they should be banned at all cost from health stores.

I've researched about creatine, and it is an osmotically active substance; thus an increase in intracellular creatine consumption may induce water influx into the cells, which could potentially lead to a failure of the energetic processes to generate energy at a sufficient rate, thus destroying your son's body in the long run.

Regards,
Dr. Throwl"