Author Topic: Paul George 10 days out from British Grand Prix 2011  (Read 10239 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Paul George 10 days out from British Grand Prix 2011
« on: March 14, 2011, 09:31:29 AM »

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Paul George 10 days out from British Grand Prix 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 10:01:26 AM »
Interesting videos - I like Paul George, he's not the biggest guy in the world and when he's walking around you would never be able to tell he trains, but he always comes in ripped and very well conditioned.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 10:40:21 AM »
Interesting videos - I like Paul George, he's not the biggest guy in the world and when he's walking around you would never be able to tell he trains, but he always comes in ripped and very well conditioned.
Any comp pics?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 10:42:04 AM »
 :)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 10:44:58 AM »

lol hes shredded thats for sure.

almost muntzer like.

that level of conditioning isnt just drugs its sacrifice and diet. just drugs wont get you to that.
b

Meso_z

• Getbig V

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 11:05:45 AM »
Pretty good track record as well:

2007 Mr. Caledonia Pro-Am  2nd
2004  IFBB British Grand Prix 8th
2004  EFBB Overall British Champion 
2004  EFBB Middleweight 1st
2003  EFBB Masters 1st
2003  WPF World Masters 1st 
2003  WPF World Middleweight 1st 
2003  EPF Britain Overall 1st
2003  EPF Britain Masters 1st 
2003  EPF Britain Middleweight 1st
2003  EFBB Britain Masters 1st
2003  Wigan Open 1st
2002  WPF World Masters  1st 
2002  WPF World Middleweight  1st 
2002  EPF Britain Masters 1st
2002  EPF Britain Overall winner   
2002  EPF Britain Middleweight 1st 
2001  WPF World Middleweight 1st 
2001 EPF Britain Overall winner 
2001 EPF Britain Masters 1st
2001  EPF Britain Middleweight 1st 
2000  EPF Britain Overall 1st
2000  EPF Britain Masters 1st 
2000  EPF Britain Middleweight 1st 
2000  EFBB Britain Lightweight 1st
1999  EFBB Britain Lightweight 1st 
1998  EFBB Britain Lightweight 1st
1998  Warrington  1st 
1996  EFBB Britain 6th
1996  EFBB Qualifier  1st 
1994  EFBB Britain not placed 
1994  Warrington  1st
1993  EFBB Britain not placed
1993  Mansfield 1st
1992  EFBB Britain not placed
1992  Bradford 2nd
1991  Crewe and Alsager 1st

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 01:18:17 PM »
How old is this guy

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 01:22:15 PM »
Looks like Techno Viking.  ;D

hugestatus

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 02:14:05 PM »
LOL, thats who I thought it was

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 02:17:54 PM »

interesting how his explanation about how to grow was exactly the same as mine, which was completely the opposite to the so called "guru" GH15.

mind you, GH15's explanation was the opposite to almost everybody who has ever done weights before.

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 02:28:59 PM »
big fan of him

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 02:33:01 PM »
interesting how his explanation about how to grow was exactly the same as mine, which was completely the opposite to the so called "guru" GH15.

mind you, GH15's explanation was the opposite to almost everybody who has ever done weights before.

where in the video does he explain how he thinks you grow? dont wanna watch the whole things

dude is pretty freaky in of that he looks like a regular dude but in those stage pics he looks pretty well built- incredible illusion.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 04:31:15 PM »
These types always are interesting renigades against the norm society sets upon us very impressive. Go Paul!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 04:39:46 PM »
lol hes shredded thats for sure.

almost muntzer like.

that level of conditioning isnt just drugs its sacrifice and diet. just drugs wont get you to that.

Absolutely!!!! Love to see this kind of conditioning.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 08:55:25 PM »
2011-03-14

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 08:56:28 PM »
Good dude. All the way good dude.
a

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 10:27:42 PM »
How old is this guy
Will be 49 on Saturday
Thunderdome approved

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 10:32:23 PM »
 This is my new favorite bodybuilder awesome shit.

Punk's not dead. It'll come back in full force after 2012 when we are living in a post-apocolyptic shithole. The liberty spikes and studded jacket will rule the world then.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 10:51:34 PM »
?????

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 11:17:15 PM »

retard,,listen

when first look at individual and his sugestion you start with HOW THE PRSON FUCKIN LOOK,,HOW MANY TATOOS HE HAS ON HIS SORRY ASS,,HOW MANY NOSE RING HE HAS ON HIS SORRY NOSE,,HOW MANY PIERCINGS AND HOW MANY HAIRS HE HAS ON HIS HEAD IN A MOWHOK,,DONT YOU FUCKIN SEE THIS FELLA IS MENTAL CASE? HE GOT PROBLEMS AND ISSUES!! HE GOT INTO BODYBUILD TO FIND A WAY OUT OF THE PROBLEMS AND ISSUES,,THIS FELLA BEEN TO ANY DRUG THERE IS AND THEN SOME,,WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ? I KNOW YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF COMPETETIVE BODYBUILD IS ZERO BUT STILL! SHOW SOME ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE,,

WHAT I SAY IS WRITEN IN STONE ,,IT IS THE ONLY! WAY OF DOOING IT AND BEEN DONE BY 10S OF THOUSANDS ALONG THE YEARS,,I GET 10S OD MAILS A DAY ASKING ME QUESTIONS AND I DONT EVEN ANSWER HALF I DONT HAV EIE FOR THIS SHIT,,GET INTO MY ACCOUNT ASK RON AVIDAN TO LET YOU IN SHOW HIM THIS THREAD,, IF I WASNT KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY ADVICE WOULDNT LOOK LIKE TRUE BODYBUILDRS YET THEY ALL DO ,,CHECK OUT THE RECENT FELLAS WHO FOLLOWED MY ADVICE,,CHECK HOW THEY ADVANCD,

THE WAY TO GROW IS ONLY WAY I SAY IT ,,IT IS WHEN YOU ARE LEAN AND ONLY WHEN LEAN AND REBOUND,,EVEYRTHING ELSE I SAY IS NOT TO BE DEBATED BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO DEBATE,,YOU CAN SIT HERE AND TWIST REALITY AND LIE AND COUNT ON SOME GIZMO LOOKING MORON THAT CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND A WORD HE SAY IN SCOTICH OR IRISH ,,BUT THIS FELLA! IS ALL OVER THE PLACE WHEN IT COMES TO HIS LOOK,,I CAN ACCEPT INDIVIDUALIZM ,,MAYBE A BEARD MAYBE LONG HAIR ,,BUT THIS FELLA BEEN TO ANYTHING AND BACK FROM NARCOTIC TO PAIN KILLERS TO HORMONES AND  TO EXOTIC SNAKES...

I AM VERY SURPRIZED YOU CANT RECOGNIZE INDIVIDUALS IN THE CULT THAT ARE SWIMMING IN DRUGS,,VERY SURPRIZED,, LOOK AROUND AT TH SHIT HOLE HE IS IN ,,WHAT ARE YOU FELLAS TALKING ABOUT,,PIZZA TRHIS PIZZA THAT GET THIS GET THAT,,HE LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN AMATUER COMPETITOR THAT JUST FINISHED COMPETITION IN MIDDLE TO LIGHT HEAVY CLASS WITH ARVILLA  ON STAGE NEXT TO HIM,,

I SERIOUSLY THINK SOME FELLAS HERE HAVE NO PLACE IN BODYBUILD

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2011, 11:21:18 PM »
retard,,listen

when first look at individual and his sugestion you start with HOW THE PRSON FUCKIN LOOK,,HOW MANY TATOOS HE HAS ON HIS SORRY ASS,,HOW MANY NOSE RING HE HAS ON HIS SORRY NOSE,,HOW MANY PIERCINGS AND HOW MANY HAIRS HE HAS ON HIS HEAD IN A MOWHOK,,DONT YOU FUCKIN SEE THIS FELLA IS MENTAL CASE? HE GOT PROBLEMS AND ISSUES!! HE GOT INTO BODYBUILD TO FIND A WAY OUT OF THE PROBLEMS AND ISSUES,,THIS FELLA BEEN TO ANY DRUG THERE IS AND THEN SOME,,WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ? I KNOW YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF COMPETETIVE BODYBUILD IS ZERO BUT STILL! SHOW SOME ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE,,

WHAT I SAY IS WRITEN IN STONE ,,IT IS THE ONLY! WAY OF DOOING IT AND BEEN DONE BY 10S OF THOUSANDS ALONG THE YEARS,,I GET 10S OD MAILS A DAY ASKING ME QUESTIONS AND I DONT EVEN ANSWER HALF I DONT HAV EIE FOR THIS SHIT,,GET INTO MY ACCOUNT ASK RON AVIDAN TO LET YOU IN SHOW HIM THIS THREAD,, IF I WASNT KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY ADVICE WOULDNT LOOK LIKE TRUE BODYBUILDRS YET THEY ALL DO ,,CHECK OUT THE RECENT FELLAS WHO FOLLOWED MY ADVICE,,CHECK HOW THEY ADVANCD,

THE WAY TO GROW IS ONLY WAY I SAY IT ,,IT IS WHEN YOU ARE LEAN AND ONLY WHEN LEAN AND REBOUND,,EVEYRTHING ELSE I SAY IS NOT TO BE DEBATED BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO DEBATE,,YOU CAN SIT HERE AND TWIST REALITY AND LIE AND COUNT ON SOME GIZMO LOOKING MORON THAT CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND A WORD HE SAY IN SCOTICH OR IRISH ,,BUT THIS FELLA! IS ALL OVER THE PLACE WHEN IT COMES TO HIS LOOK,,I CAN ACCEPT INDIVIDUALIZM ,,MAYBE A BEARD MAYBE LONG HAIR ,,BUT THIS FELLA BEEN TO ANYTHING AND BACK FROM NARCOTIC TO PAIN KILLERS TO HORMONES AND  TO EXOTIC SNAKES...

I AM VERY SURPRIZED YOU CANT RECOGNIZE INDIVIDUALS IN THE CULT THAT ARE SWIMMING IN DRUGS,,VERY SURPRIZED,, LOOK AROUND AT TH SHIT HOLE HE IS IN ,,WHAT ARE YOU FELLAS TALKING ABOUT,,PIZZA TRHIS PIZZA THAT GET THIS GET THAT,,HE LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN AMATUER COMPETITOR THAT JUST FINISHED COMPETITION IN MIDDLE TO LIGHT HEAVY CLASS WITH ARVILLA  ON STAGE NEXT TO HIM,,

gh15 approved

I disagree with you about the piercings and mohawk. That shit is cool. Lots of very sane individuals rock the mohawk. The biggest psychos are usually the most normal looking.

The rest of what you said is true. This guy looks good for his age but nothing too special. All drugs of course.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2011, 11:28:08 PM »
the moahok is symtom ,,nothing to do with mohock has to do with someone who following advice from somcone that is obviolusly sitting on saturday night for years before serrious bodybuild and even through serious bodybuild and take hard harsh drugs AKA NARCOTICS,,this fella is not some clean only hormone bodybuilder,,look at him he is rough like a bumb from neyyork city or miami that look through trash cans for food,,he been to drugs all over the lplace,,bodybuild is his escape,,now through....he is decent bodybuild ,,he look very good on stage ,,but! to tell me here what he say about growing balonie balonie yabadee yabada? comon now fellas,,this fella is 5 weeks of narctotics from looking liek he never touched weights in his all life,, have you ever actualy seen heroin addicts? have you seen crystal meth addicts? the ones who actualy use it with hormones together? ,,you always think about the ones who use meth with out hormones,,they only look sickly ripped,,but there is another group,,the homonized meth group...... i suggest you look into them....or the cocaine hormonized group ,,but this fella been to hell and back ,,ga re n t eed!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 11:35:51 PM »
the moahok is symtom ,,nothing to do with mohock has to do with someone who following advice from somcone that is obviolusly sitting on saturday night for years before serrious bodybuild and even through serious bodybuild and take hard harsh drugs AKA NARCOTICS,,this fella is not some clean only hormone bodybuilder,,look at him he is rough like a bumb from neyyork city or miami that look through trash cans for food,,he been to drugs all over the lplace,,bodybuild is his escape,,now through....he is decent bodybuild ,,he look very good on stage ,,but! to tell me here what he say about growing balonie balonie yabadee yabada? comon now fellas,,this fella is 5 weeks of narctotics from looking liek he never touched weights in his all life,, have you ever actualy seen heroin addicts? have you seen crystal meth addicts? the ones who actualy use it with hormones together? ,,you always think about the ones who use meth with out hormones,,they only look sickly ripped,,but there is another group,,the homonized meth group...... i suggest you look into them....or the cocaine hormonized group ,,but this fella been to hell and back ,,ga re n t eed!

gh15 approved

I agree on that. He definitely looks like he uses meth and shit like that. And he does look a crazy in the eyes. But that's what punk rock is all about. He probably has no shame about it, so that's cool.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2011, 12:23:10 AM »
retard,,listen

gh15 approved

you are an idiot. you prove it over and over again. and to respond, you bring all kinds of unrelated bullshit that i havent even said.

keep grasping at straws douchebag. you are, and always be, an intellectual midget with an inferiority complex who hasnt achieved anything through plain hard work, dedication and application of knowledge. you are a monkey..monkey see monkey do.

here's a hint- get rid of the "gh15 approved" crap for a start.

i cant be bothered to go and find the post but you purely said that you can only grow muscles when you are lean. i pointed out then that that is bullshit, and me and every person whos ever done any nutritional study  know that abundance of nutrients makes them available- in simple terms (so you can understand). When there are marginal nutrients then unless the ratios are spot on then you run the risk of having a sub optimal environment for growth. i could go on but you simply wouldnt be able to follow it unless i used the words trenbolona and insulin.. even then you'd only get it because someone else told you.

hope this helps.